0.8

(A/n I know I said her father was dead but that whole thing was a hallucination and a dream . That was hard to catch sorry . Over the seven months she found out that he was alive because her aunt told her . I didn't exactly make that clear ! )

Lias POV
I knew I couldn't do it . This plan is stupid. I gave up last night . That whole night was real love and I can't just let that go . I completely forgot about my stupid plan . I'm in love with matt ....... AGAIN . And his love is worth anything . Therefore , my plan is done.

Matts POV-later that day before the concert-

I sat on my bed on my phone as Lia got ready . She was currently covering up the hickeys . Hayes and Nash are still sleeping in the other room and Paul drove us to the arena where the concert is . I was the only one ready and now I'm waiting .

I decided to pay a visit to Paul . I walked up and sat in the seat next to him . "Hey white boy ." He said not even looking over . " hey. "I said leaning back in my seat . it was silence for a while before he started laughing historically . "What ?" I asked .

"You and her so fucked last night ." He said laughing harder when he saw me blushing . " How'd you know ?" I asked .

" well I heard moans , her screaming your name , and her giggles , when she said good morning she was wearing your shirt , and you guys smelt like sex ." He said. Smelt like sex ? What the fuck ?

I raised my eye brows looking at him . "Smelt like sex ? Sex has a smell ?" I asked amused .

"Yes it does . But I'm assuming you showered ." He said and I nodded . "How was it ?" He asked .
"Amazing ." I responded fixing my hair and resting my arm on my chair .

"Was that your first time ?" He asked.
"Yup ."
"Really ? your like 18 right ? " He asked .
"Yeah . " I turned 18 in July and it's October 1st

"I honestly thought you were a fuckboy ." Paul chuckled . "I'm not a fuckboy , or even close ."
"You look like one ." .
"Should I be saying Thank you ?" I asked .

"Yes. Fuck boys are skinny , attractive , and assholes . Your not an asshole but to the females you are attractive . " He said while pulling into the private parking lot at the arena Lias performing in . He parked .

"I'm not attractive ." I said laughing a little .
He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone .
"I'm just gonna read some of these comments on your Instagram out loud . This is a picture of you and Lia by the way . Fuck_me_matt commented DADDY ! He is so hot . Magcon_baby commented I would fuck him any day . Johnny_smith commented I wish I could be him . That girl is sexy as fuck . He pulls mad bitches . So matt tell me , still think your not attractive ? " Paul said

I shrugged laughing a little . "Now I think your princess needs her prince ." He said shoving my arm playfully . I smiled while standing up . I walked in the living room to see her laying down on the couch with Nash and Hayes still cuddling in the corner .

"How long until we have to go in ?" She asked .
"About a half an hour ." I said plopping down next to her .
"Good because I'm sore and I can't perform like that . " She said . I smiled proudly like a little kid . She giggled her adorable little giggle .

I put my arm around her shoulder causing her to smile while cuddling into my chest . " Get some rest . You need to perform and you didn't really get much sleep last night ." I said chuckling .

My right arm was around her waist , holding her close to me and lightly running my fingers across her waist . "Matt . Let's just lay down ." She said with a yawn . I nodded and carried her bridal style to the lounge part of the couch . You know , where you can fit two people . I laid down with her in my arms , laying on my chest .

"Matt , what happened to Abby ?" She asked . "I broke up with her about 7 months ago ." .
"How'd she take it?"
"She was pissed . She yelled that I was gonna pay for it and then stormed out of the house ." I said .
"She's a bitch ." I added laughing a bit .

"You seem to have bad taste with girls . I mean with Callie and this Abby girl . " she said . I shook my head quickly . "Nope. " I responded . She looked at me confused .

Lias POV
"Nope "

I looked at him confused . Does that mean he thinks that Callie and Abby are good ? Um bitch nahhhh ......

"Huh?" I asked furrowing my eye brows .
"I don't have bad taste because I chose you , didn't i ? And I still got you so that a good thing " He said with a smile playing on His lips before his smile fell . "Never mind I don't still have you " he frowned .

"GET EVERYONE UP ! WE HAVE TO GO !" Paul yelled from the front of the bus . I groaned before shaking Nash and Hayes awake . They woke up and looked at each other then screeched at the same time . I yelped in fear at their sudden out burst . That scared me .

"Who let me cuddle with Nash ? He's fucking gross ." Hayes screeched .
"Who let me cuddle with Hayes ? He's nashty . " Nash cringed .

"Get ready we have to go. " I rushed . They jumped up and ran to their suitcases . After 10 minutes they returned dressed in black jeans with vans and a t-shirt . Matt was wearing black jeans , a white and black t-shit , with his hair styled down as usual , and black vans . He looks hot .

Paul ushered us past the paparazzi and fans and into the building . He took us under the stage . Like , back stage but under the stage since I'm gonna be brought to the stage in a lift . Immediately Debby and my make up guy ran up to me , dragging me and matt away. Wait why are they dragging matt away ?

They pulled us into a little room. "I need to talk to you guys ." Debby said .
"Go on ."

"Have you checked Twitter today ?" She asked .
"No . " We both said .
She shoved her phone in our faces . She was on Twitter and showing us the trending tag . I took the phone out of her hand and pressed on the #1 tag labeled 'latthew' .

On it were pictures , edits , and tweets about us .
I read some of the tweets and they were actually really sweet . There were tweets like

'I actually ship #latthew really hard . '

'YASSSS WE GOT A NEW MOMMY #latthew !'

And pictures of us with the caption 'mommy and daddy !'.

Debby snatched her phone away and chewed on her gum . "Do you guys not see the point I'm trying to make " She screeched jumping a little , but we shook our heads ." ugh you guys are clueless ." She rolled her eyes .
"Just tell us " matt said clearly annoyed by Debbys obnoxious behavior .

"They like you ! This is getting you guys more publicity ! Don't you get it ?!" She asked.
"Just.fucking.tell.us ." I rolled my eyes .

"Ugh . You guys need to be all couple like in public . Make the fans think your dating but don't just come out and say you are . " She said .

"What ? Why would we-" I started to say before I got gut off by Debby . "Your doing it ! YAY ! Mark go get Lia ready " Debby said dragging me away . Well then.

Mark handed me a sparkly silver performance outfit and sent me to put it on . After that was done
he handed me my silver heels . I slid them on and sat down in the makeup chair . He did light foundation , brown eye shadow , fake lashes , and light pink lip stick . He put my hair half up half down before giving me the thumbs up to leave .

I walked out and walked quickly to the lift .A man approached  me . I think he was in change of the technical stuff . "So Lia , your going to stand on the lift and it will lift up to the stage . Then when your done it will take you down . So get on the stand we need to hurry . "

Before I went on the lift matt gave me a hug . "Good luck " he said as I got on the lift .