0.4

Lia's POV
At 2 AM I still wasn't asleep so I gave up . 5 minutes later I got thirsty and decided to get a water from the kitchen . I pulled off my blanket feeling the
comfortable slightly cold air against my bare thighs . I grabbed a water a water bottle and plopped down on the mini couch while turning on the tv and putting the volume really low .

I looked through the channels but nothing was on . Oh wait -THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE IS ON ! This show is my shit ! "Yes ." I mumbled while pulling the big blanket over me . just as spongebob and Patrick were getting drunk off ice cream from the goofy goobers restaurant I heard foot steps .

Matts POV
I heard the tv on from the other room . I checked my phone which was laying next to me and saw it was 2:35 am . Who would be up right now ? Well , besides me . I guess I'll go check out to see if any things wrong .

I jumped off from the top bunk and landed softly on my feet. I'm so awake right now and I have no idea why . I walked slowly to the living room trying not to wake anyone else up . I walked in the living to see Lia on the couch cuddled up to a blanket. Awwwww.
I looked up at the tv to see she was watching the spongebob movie . That movie is the shit .

"Hey ." I said causing her to look up at me . She just rolled her eyes and looked away . I sat down next to her and she scooted away . "Stop ," I ordered causing her to look at me in confusion . "Stop what ?" She asked in a hushed tone .

"Stop being disgusted by me ." I said and she looked down . "I'm not by you "she said causing me to smile . "I'm sickened by you ." She added making my smile fade . "Lia please ?" i begged . She just looked away .

"Lia , you don't even have to like me . We can be friends ? it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you ." I said . She bit her lip hiding a smile but it quickly turned into a smirk . "Friends." She said .

Lias POV

"Lia, you don't even have to like me . We can be friends ? It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you . " he said . I bit my lip trying to fight back a smile at e fact that he just wants to be near me . No this is the guy that hurt me . i smirked as a plan shot In my mind . "Friends . " I said causing him to smile big . Oh he has no clue what's coming

Why hurt some one you love ?

I don't love this new matt . I love the old matt . The REAL matt . I know damn well that he changed . He Went bad . I saw videos on YouTube and Instagram of him partying constantly and drinking . The old him is gone . He changed for the bad , like plastic surgery that went wrong . Just an example he's still attractive but in a different way .

I love matt . But not the new matt. The new Matt is not the one I fell in love with .

If only I could have him back again ...... Everything would change . But he shouldn't have to change for me .

(A/n Lia is fucking crazy . But don't worry . I have a really big plan coming up and I'm so excited . What do you think is gonna happen ?)