2.8

Drama , drama , drama.
Who do you think it's going to be? Above is my eye color , random but idk

Lia Valentine~

He looked different , his long hair was cut down to a wavy quiff. He looked good.

I saw that he was dressed in all black , I felt the urge to cry but I didn't have any tears to cry.

I just stood there , looking at him in shock. He still held an innocent and sweet look on his face.

"Who's the chick?" He asked , not even looking at me.

Oh my god , I told them my real name.

"Matt , this is Lia Valentine."
Cara smiled.

Matt's head snapped towards me and he did what I never expected him to do , he laughed. He laughed an evil , manic laugh.

I looked down to my hands in embarrassment at all the confused glances at me.

"Red hair , Lia? Really? You thought I wouldn't recognize you?" He said.

"I wasn't trying to hide from you , Matthew. I just needed to loose association with everyone." I tried to stay calm.

"You look different , can't believe Hayes didn't recognize you. He showed me a picture of him and , well you , because he said he thought it was you and was tripped out. What a dumb ass!" Matt kept laughing.

"Matt....stop." I begged. The familiar feeling of tears eyes came back and I kept it inside.

"Stop?! No , I can go all day about this. What the fuck are you wearing , Lia? That's not you , that's some wannabe bad girl!" Matt yelled.

"STOP!" I yelled before completely breaking down. He stared at me and through my tears eyes , I could see his face soften.

I could see old Matt peaking through this badass mask he had on. "Can you give us a minute?!" Matt snapped to Sean and his group.

They awkwardly walked away , "We'll be in the lobby." Kendall said before rushing off.

I turned to Matt , "your on drugs?" I recalled what Sean said about Matt. He shrugged , "yeah.".

"I'm sorry!" I blurted out.

He looked at me with a chuckle. "Shut up , Lia. You ran away when I needed you. You did it for your own selfish reasons and left me a note. Do you understand how hurt I was? Do you understand that I almost Fucking killed myself because of you disappearing?!" Matt raised his voice as he talked.

I looked down at my feet and let out a small sob.
"I don't know why I did it , I'm so stupid!" I yelled at myself.

"I can tell." Matt mumbled.

He seemed like he had been crying. "Matthew Espinosa , I still love you and I know I didn't exactly express it well. I did this for you , though , so you could be safe from that monster. You almost died , Matthew , because of me. It was my fault and I just can't let it happen again." I cried , falling to my knees.

"Lia , I don't believe you. I love you just like you claim to love me and I would NEVER have ran away from you no matter what. The fact that you were able to run away and not come back proves you never loved me." Matt said , his eyes filling with tears.

"I do love you! Those months broke me to pieces! I didn't want to live anymore but I did because I thought maybe one day when I'm not as much as a danger , I could go back to you." I cried.

"You could have stayed!" He choked out and burst into tears. "I wanted too." I responded softly.

"Then why didn't you?! This whole story of yours makes no fucking sense! Why the fuck did I have to fall for you , why am I so in love with you?!I swear it's going to fucking kill me , Lia!"  He screamed.

"I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew who I really was." I whimpered.

"Have I not made it clear that I would love you no matter what? I told you before Lia , I will never stop loving you." He said and kneeled down in front of me as I kneeled on the ground crying.

"You s-still love me?" I stuttered in shock. He put his soft hands up against my tear stained face and nodded.

He left a kiss on my forehead , "I love you, always." He said before standing up and walking to his door.

",but I can't be with you." He said before walking into his apartment and slamming the door.