1.6

Lia Valentine~

Johnson gathered us all together and pulled out his phone.

He dialed in 3 numbers and put the phone on speaker.

"911 , what's your emergency?" A sweet voice asked.

"I'm Jack Johnson , and I helped Jack Gilinsky kidnap Hayes Grier , Nash Grier , Carrie johns , Matthew Espinosa , and Lia Valentine. We are at (random address). " Johnson said making my eyes widen.

I smiled and held Matts huge hands.

"How damaged are the victims?" She asked. Johnson looked around at us with sad eyes.

"Very bad." He said.

"We'll be their in 20 minutes . Please keep the victims away from Jack Gilinsky. I also hope you are aware that you will be going to jail , Mr.Johnson." The lady said.

"I'm aware." He answered as his eyes filled up with tears.
I grabbed Johnson's hand and smiled sweetly at him.

The door opened again to reveal Jack g with an angry grin on his face.

"You thought you would get away alive?" He chuckled and looked at Matt.

"Oh well you were wrong , Mr.Espinosa.".

"And Lia , poor little Lia. You thought you would get away without doing something for me.".

"Jack , are you that stupid to believe I would do shit for you?" I smirked.

Matt seemed to know what I was doing ; trying to get Jack angry at me and leave Matt alone.

"Aw sweetheart , I see what you're trying to do. Not going to work." He said and pulled out a knife.

"Jack if you touch her at all , I will kill you." Matthew warned.

Jack laughed and turned towards Matt , placing the knife at Matts neck. Jack was about to slice matts neck until I blurted out , "The police are coming , jack. I recommend you put the knife down before you get in more trouble then you're already in.".

"Murder , especially of such a loved person , will get you locked up for your whole life." I continues.

Jack pulled the knife away from Matts neck. I sighed in relief until the unthinkable happened.

..... Jack took out a gun and shot Matt.

Everyone screamed as Jack smirked , looking at the knife.

Matt stumbled down the stairs landing at the bottom, holding on to the right side of his stomach.

He was shot more than once. I'm pretty sure I heard 5 gunshots.

"Might as well make my jail time worth it." Jack laughed.

I ran down the stairs and sat down next to Matt pulling him on my knees and sobbing.

"Matt , please stay awake." I cried , holding his now bloody hand.

Jack pulled me away from Matt's bleeding body and stood I front of him.

Jack stepped on Matt's chest , making it harder for Matt to breath.

He sliced Matt's face , arms , and chest. He seemed to be carving something into Matt's soft skin.

I stood up and ran towards Jack , pulling him away from Matt.

Jack pushed me down , but I stayed standing. I felt a fist connect to my cheek and fell to the ground.

Soon kicks were connected to my waist.

Jack kneeled down and smirked at me before grabbing my wrist and snapping it.

"Leave her alone!" Matt choked out. Jack left us Alone to go hurt Johnson.

I crawled over to Matt with as much strength as I had.
Matt was coughing up blood , his lips were turning more pale every second.

He was struggling to keep his eyes open. My bones felt weak and I almost collapsed from the pain and anxiety attack I was currently having.

"I love you Lia bear." He coughed out before his eyes shut completely and he went limp.

My heart stopped and as quickly as I could I grabbed his wrist checking for a pulse.

After a second of holding it , I felt the heart beat on my fingers.

In that moment I felt so much relief. I was still scared of course , but I was much more calm.

It soon quickened again when I felt the pulse stop. I went silent. All of the screams and sirens were blocked out of my head.

I let out a scream and fell next to Matt's possibly dead body.

"I love you too Matty bear."
I sobbed back in a scratchy voice. I know he is unconscious and can't hear me. I just needed to say it to him.

Everything paused , cops ran through. I was getting dragged away by God knows who. I just stared at Matt as they put him on the stretcher.

I was soon placed on a stretcher as well.

The last sight I saw before passing out is Johnson waving before he sat in the Cop car.