1.0

Lias Pov

The creepy man who was in charge was named Mike . Mike was staring at me . No one else was around . The tv was off . He was just staring .

"Now Lia , you're very beautiful . " He said . I shifted uncomfortably . Matt please get here soon .

"No scratch that . Lia you are sexy " he said as he got up and walked towards me . He stroked my leg and leaned in to kiss me . I pushed him off . "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME " I screamed .

"Hey , little lady . You listen to me . You're gonna do what I say and not swear at me ." He said .

"Fuck that " I said walking away from him . I walked away quickly but was stopped by a pair of hands covering my wrist and yanking me back . I fell and landed on my ass. he leaned over and I felt a burn on my cheek . He hit me . I shakily put my finger up to my cheek and touched it . I pulled finger back and saw my hand covered with blood .

I looked up at mike . My mouth was wide open and I just stared at him .

"What the fuck ? " I said in a voice barely over a whisper .

"HEY !! What did I tell you about sassily me bitch !" He yelled . I felt his foot come in contact to my ribs . I closed my eyes . I will not cry . I wanted to fight back but I felt to weak . I felt a huge sting in my stomach and I screamed . I started to gasp for air . I touched my stomach and my hand felt warm . Blood . I felt my stomach again . I wanted to know what was causing the blood but I was too weak to move . I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again and screamed .

The door swung open and I heard a loud scream . I also heard Matts voice say "a girl .... Stabbed . A man . 213 wood idle street . "

"I love you " I coughed out before . Darkness took over me and I welcomed it . All the pain vanished . Am I dead ?