1.7

Lia Valentine~

The trip to the hospital was quick. I woke up with a light blue cast on my wrist. I also had a few colorful band aids all over my body. They gave me clothes that Nash dropped off. It was just black denim shorts , a black crop top , and black heels.

They let me out at 10 o'clock in the morning. Cameron was sitting in the waiting room waiting for me along with Nash , Carrie , Carter , Nash's new girlfriend , and the rest of the old MAGCON gang.

Cameron jumped up and ran to me with a smile on his face. He gently hugged me. He was careful to not touch my wounds.

I didn't even hug back or smile at cameron. The only thing on my mind was Matt.

He could be dead , all because of me. The sad part is , his last words would be 'I love you Lia bear'.

"Where's Matthew? Is he okay?" I blurted out.

Cameron stopped in his tracks and sighed , tears coming to his eyes.

"I don't think so , baby girl." He choked out. By the look in his eyes I could already clarify what the doctors told him.

"They said he had a 10 percent chance of living , sweetheart." His eyes looked anywhere from mine.

I didn't move , I just stared at him. My heart was pounding and I couldn't breath.

Before I knew it I was on the ground screaming and crying. I saw paparazzi taking pictures of me , but I didn't care.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and pulled my hair as I sobbed.

"You can't be here." Cameron snapped to the group of 50 people who were all taking taking pictures of my break down.

Eventually the hospital made about 40 of them leave. At that point I wasn't crying anymore.

I was just sitting on a chair staring at the ground in silence.

Cameron and the rest have fallen asleep by then. They told me Hayes was still sleeping in his hospital room.

"Anyone here for Matthew lee Espinosa?" A nurse asked , holding a clipboard.

I raised my hand and stood up. "Just you?" She asked.

"The rest are asleep.".

She nodded and looked at her clipboard before sighing and popping her gum.

"Mr.Espinosa is 18 years of age , am I correct?" She asked and I nodded.

"How is he doing?" I blurted out. She glared at me for blurting it out before looking back at her clipboard with a huff.

"Calm your tits , Barbie doll. Just because your pretty doesn't mean you have to be a bitch." She said , making my jaw drop.

"What do you mean by Barbie doll?" I asked.

"I have a 15 year old daughter , She's a fan of you. All the guys she has over talks about how hot you are and they never want her." She paused, "truth is your a petty little bitch.".

I looked at her with my jaw dropped. "Not my fault I'm attractive." , I smiled innocently , "now tell me about my boyfriend before you have no job.".

She rolled her eyes , but looked back at the clip board.

"He's still unconscious. You can visit him though , room 710 floor 2." She said.

I nodded and walked down the hallway.

"Wait!" She called and ran after me.

I stopped and turned around .

"Can you sign something for my daughter?" She said and stretched the back of her neck .

I quickly signed a piece of paper and took a picture with the nurse.

I ran to the room after with a few paparazzi following me. I ignored them though.

Matt was more important.

After a lot of running , I finally got to his room that had a piece of paper with his name on it.

I bet Twitter was blowing up right now.

He was laying on the bed , his eyes shut.

His beautiful face was bandaged and bruised. His lips pale.

The heart monitor barely beeped.

This is it.

The love of my life is going to die and there's nothing I could do about that.