2.2

Lias POV
All I could see was white . I don't know how long I've been here . Probably about 15 minutes . At least that's what it feels like . The floor was foggy and there was nothing out there but white . "Hello ?" I asked looking for some one else.

"Hello Lia ." I heard a voice say . I turned around to see my father. "Daddy ?" I asked confused . I thought he was alive. "Wow you've grown so much !" He exclaimed trying to hug me but I stepped back .

"Why'd you leave us ? Mom needed you .... I need you ." I said looking down with tears in my eyes .

"That's what she told you ? No Lia , none of that's true .  Your mom had always been an alcoholic and a druggie . One day I told her not to do drugs and it lead to a fight . She kicked me out and since we weren't married it's not like we needed to get divorced . We just broke up . I stayed at a friends house and constantly tried to visit you but one day your mom freaked out and moved so I couldn't see you . I was killed in a shooting ." He said and I hugged him .

"Lia , it's not your time ." He said into my hair .
"What?"
"It's not your time ." He repeated .

All the sudden I felt dizzy and started to hear beeping sounds . Until I opened my eyes while gasping for air . a nurse turned to look at me . "Your awake  !" She screamed .

"Yes . " I said in annoyance because my head hurt . I rubbed my temples and winced . I looked at my arms and every cut was gone . What ?

It takes time for cuts to heel . What's going on ?

"How long was I here ?" I asked .

"Honey,  you were here 5 months in a coma . We were gonna pull the plug a long time back but a kind lady who said they were your aunt paid to keep you hear longer ." The nurse said .

What ? Where's matt ?

"You can leave tomorrow ." The nurse said . Leaving me to my thoughts . I missed a whole year . My graduation , prom , my birthday , Christmas  , and the rest of senior year.  I missed it all .

-------
"Bye auntie " I said waving good bye to my auntie who dropped me off at matts . I want to surprise him . I knocked on the door and his mom answered her eyes widening when she saw me . "Matts upstairs " she said . I nodded and walked up stair .

I knocked on matts bedroom door .

You wouldn't believe what happened next.