0.7

Lias Pov -2weeks later

The school year was over . Finally . I walked to the park slowly . I have not talked to Matt since that day . He has been hanging around a lot lately with Callie , again . It's stressful . I liked him a lot . He said he liked me too , liar .

I got to the park and called my friend from Cali . Her name was. Jenna .

She wasn't exactly the best friend . At all . But right now she's all I got . I pressed her contact . No answer .

I decided to call my mom . I have been over my aunts house all week so I hadn't seen her .i dialed and again no answer . I called my aunt she picked up .

"Hey auntie I'm gonna go home today ." I said .

"Okay " I heard her say in a perky angelic voice . My aunts voice is sweet and soft . The type of voice that's helps you fall asleep .

I walked to my house in silence . I felt bad for my mom she was an alcoholic and did drugs . She has been a wreck since my dad left us when I was 6 . I remember it really well though .

I walked in my house .

"MOM!!" I yelled . No answer . I looked around . Once I looked all around the house I only had one other place the kitchen . I looked in the kitchen . Nope . But something caught my eye . It was a piece of paper clipped on the fridge . I took it down .

Dear Lia , I have to do this . I'm leaving . I can't handle being a mother . Your dad left and I can leave too . I took the money and food . Sorry . Don't look for me . I never wanted to be a mother . I only did it once . You were created by accident . I wasn't ready . I'm not fit to be your mother . Don't take that to offense . . From Regina , your mother

I blinked in dis belief .i fell to the ground on my knees and started pinching my self .

"Wake up . Wake up . WAKE THE FUCK UP " I yelled to myself . I let the tears run down my face . "Wake up . Please " I choked out .

I'm only 16 they will send me away until I'm 18 .

"YOURE JUST LIKE DAD . YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE . YOU PROMISED . " I screamed to no one in specific.

I pulled out my phone and called the one person I could . Matt .
He answered .

"M-matt" I choked out .

"Are you okay " he asked .

"No " I said .

"What happened " he asked .

"Matty come back " I heard a fake ass girly voice say .

"Sorry Lia I have to go . Call you later ." He said like it was no big deal .

"Matt you don't understand . It's bad . " I said .

"It can't be that bad . Just tell me later , " he said then he abruptly hung up . I threw my phone on the couch and let out a frustrated scream . I leaned against a wall and squatted still leaning on the wall . I kept crying and crying . I got a call . It was matts mom since wear neighbors she probably heard me scream and crying .

I answered and heard a soft " hello dear what happened ? I heard cries ."

"M---m-my mom she abandoned me . She is never coming back . She left a note . All my family is gone . " I cried into the phone .

"Oh my . Pack a bag dear . You can stay over here and we'll call the orphanage people who will give you a family . " She said .

"Thank you , " I cried into the phone and packed my bag .

--matts POV --

I sat there on my bed . Callie left like 20 minutes ago . Whatever Lia was trying to say probably wasn't that bad . I'll call later and ask just to make sure . It was most likely girl drama . Not important .

I heard my mom call me downstairs . She looked sad .

"Lias coming over soon . She's saying for a few nights " my mom said . "Why ? " I asked .

"She didn't tell you ? Her mom left her alone with no more family and is never coming back . I called and she told me . She's an orphan now . " My mom said .

I felt a pain in my chest . That's what she was trying to tell me . I just looked at my mom with my mouth open . Then I heard a door bell . "COME IN LIA " my mom yelled . Lia walked in .

She looked at me and I ran up to her and hugged her she didn't respond . She just went to my mom . I walked back upstairs and stared at the ceiling .

What have I done ?