0.6

(A/n 3K! Omg I love you guys so fucking much 😝😍 btw I have a lot of plans Coming Up so just stay with me . Their romance is gonna get dirtier , cuter , sweeter , and more romantic . Their gonna have more of a connection and there's gonna be lots of danger . Just a little spoiler so you guys don't leave me )

Lias POV
"Lia . Wake up . " I heard a voice coo to me while lightly shaking me from my waist . My eyes fluttered open revealing a smiling Matt .His hair was swiped across his forehead with a beanie on top of his head . As usual he looked hot .

"Yeah ?" I asked .
"The guys went to visit their aunt who lives here and I'm bored . Do you want to go to the mall or something ?" He asked scratching the back of his neck . "Sure . Just let me get ready ." .

I got up and made my way to my suit case . Matt was wearing a white shirt and grey jeans with black vans which is pretty casual . I took out navy jeans , a white lacy crop top , a zip up white sweat shirt ,and white vans . I walked to the bathroom and put on my outfit before putting my hair half up half down as it usually is . I brushed my teeth and did my light make up before walking out of the bathroom .

Matt was sitting on my bed . When he saw me he stood up with a smile . I took in his height . "How tall are you ? " I asked .
"5'11 " .
"No way . You are a giant and your taller than Nash by like an inch and he's 5'11." I said and he shook his head.
"Nope ."
"You have to be 6 feet . " I said .
"I'm not . " He said laughing a little .

I grabbed my phone and looked up matt Espinosa and Nash grier . I showed him a picture and watched as he studied it closely . "Maybe I am 6 feet." He said . "But there are pictures were he's taller than me ." He said and I rolled my eyes .
"Your 6 feet ." I said crossing my arms .

We walked to the front to see Paul sitting there in his phone ." Biggy p ?" I asked trying to get his attention . "Can you drive to the mall ?pweeaaaassseeeee" I begged pouting .

"Who are you going with ?" He asked concerned .
"Matty boo ." I said pointing to matt .
"Oh you guys are friends now ?" He asked with his eyebrows raised . "Yes sir . " I said hugging matts side . "okay I will ." He said while staring up the engine . "Thanks biggy p ." I hugged him then skipped to the back of the bus . "She's adorable ." I heard matt say to Paul .

Matts POV
"She's adorable. " I said causing Paul to look at me weird . "She never told me about you . What's the story ?" He asked .

"We dated ." I stated . His jaw dropped but he still focused on the road . "What ? When ? What happened ? " He asked quickly .

"We dated for pretty long time . In high school senior year . We broke up about 7 months ago ." I stated .

"Why'd you break up ? who broke up with who ?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed together . "She broke up with me because .............. I cheated on her ." I stated the last part fast . He looked angry but nodded while holding the wheel tight .

"You fucked up . She's a model and singer and you cheated on her . " He said.

"I know . I still love her and want her back but she doesn't like me anymore . " I said looking down and playing with my hands. " She probably does . Just look out for the signs ." He said . I furrowed my eye brows together in confusion ." What signs ?"

"Signs that she still loves you . I'll name some . She makes sure your safe constantly by saying stuff like 'is your seatbelt on? ' or ' did you eat today? ' . She will look at you all the time . She will giggle at everything you say . Try complimenting her She'll blush at compliments if she likes you . Watch to see if she's touchy with you like hugging you , holding your hand , kissing your cheek , etc . Make sure be touchy with her see how she reacts . " He said .

"Okay thanks Paul ." I said with a smile . He pulled into the mall parking lot and I front of the entrance. i ran into the living room . "We're here " I said . She nodded getting up and walking to the bus exit with me . "Bye Paul ." I said And smiled at him .
"Buy guys . And matt , good luck . " He said shooting me a smile .

"Thank you ." I said before walking out of the bus with Lia . People were staring at their daughters in confusion as they screamed jumping up and down . We walked in the mall with a few girls following us . That small number soon turned into hundreds of people. I grabbed Lias hand and intertwine our fingers . "Stay next to me ." I said holding her hand tighter . She smiled and looked around .

"GUYS WE WILL TAKE PICTURES JUST GET IN A LINE !" I yelled but was barely heard over the girls screaming . One came up and hugged me . Of course I hugged back . I let go of Lias hand and felt her grip my shirt . "LIA ! MATT " girls screamed . I saw paparazzi stalking around us .

The whole thing was crazy .
I felt scared for Lias anxiety that the doctor told me she had a while back . when she lost her memory .

I hugged fan after fan with Lia gripped tightly on my shirt . I felt her slipping away so I took on arm and grabbed her waist while pulling her close to me . my fingers lingered on her bare skin . (She's wearing a crop top you little nastys )

I saw people taking picture but I ignored it . As long as she's safe I don't care about rumors . A security guard started clearing out the building . I saw Lias steady breathing picked up. She looked scared and like she couldn't breathe . I knew right now she Need comforting . I didn't care about where we were she was having a fricking anxiety attack .

I rubbed her side lightly and looked at her closer . "Are you okay ." I mouthed and watched as she shook her head , no. "Shhhh ......." I cood bringing her into my chest so that she was leaning against it still trying to breath .

"It's okay ....... Don't worry Baby girl everything's okay ." I soothed taking both hands and rubbing the side of her stomach . It seemed to calm her down a lot . She was still having trouble breathing and was crying a bit. I wiped a tear from her face and kissed her forehead leaving my lips lingering . I rocked her back and forth while giving some fans kisses on the cheek and one handed hugs .

She was breathing a lot better by the time all the fans cleared out . It was pretty quite now besides a few adults mumbling about 'crazy teenage girls ' .
"You okay ?" I asked Lia . She didn't respond instead she gave me a huge hug . She buried her face in my chest because she was unable to reach any higher . I hugged her lifting her up a little . when I put her down I kissed her cheek. "Your okay now cutie " I said to her earning her to smile wide .

"We should leave . " I said because a bunch of old people are looking at us in confusion and the paparazzi was crazy . "Yeah . Maybe the mall wasn't the best idea ." She said causing me to chuckle .
"I guess not ." I said . She grabbed my hand and we walked out to see the tour bus still there and the fans behind a rope thing . Paparazzi we're going crazy because they could get a clear shot at us holding hands , but I don't really care . I'll take what I can get from Lia .

I led her to the tour bus and let her go in first. Before she went in she waved to the fans . I waved and gave an air kiss to them before going inside our tour bus . Lia was in the other room probably changing . Paul drove away but gave me a thumbs up because he saw her holding my hand . I laughed and went to the living room to see Nash and Hayes cuddling sleeping on the couch and lia in different clothes looking at them funny .

"I guess Paul picked them up already ." I said. She nodded and pulled a blanket over them and turning on the tv . "When they wake up their in for a surprise . " I said with a light chuckle .

"Yup "

Tmz was on and she shrugged. I sat next to her and stared off into space until I heard my name from the tv .