0.5

(A/n this is what the concert is like . She performs then the boys go out to entertain the fans while she's getting ready for her next song )

Lias POV

I woke up back in my bed . Today is the first concert destination . I'm so excited !

--at concert --
Hayes , Nash , matt , and I rushed into the building . " You ready ? " matt asked putting his hands on my shoulders . " I think so ." I said with a nod .

"What songs first ?" Hayes asked walking up to us .
"I dint know . Where's Debby ?" I asked looking around until I saw Debby . "Lia come on . We need to get you dressed for your first performance . Hands on me ". She rushed me to the dressing room and pulled out a very shiny outfit . "Put it on " she ordered.

I nodded sliding on the dress as a guy came and tied the back then adjusted the back . I sat in the make up chair as the makeup guy did my make up . he then did my hair quickly . "Done ." He said . I slipped on my black knee socks and my black heels with red on the heel . I was rushed to back stage . some guy handed me a microphone .

The boys ran up and stood in front of me . "Good luck ."Nash said .
"Thank you ." I said before being pushed on stage by the manager . " . I heard a$ap ferg rapping and looked over to him . I walked over trying to rep alone with him . Then my part started .

Matts POV

I watched while Lia sang and danced . The dance and song were pretty Sexual , but that doesn't matter I guess . She's just so perfect . Everything about her .

I didn't even notice my mouth was open until Hayes hit me in the arm causing me to look at him . he crossed his arm and glanced over at Lia then shook his head . " You fucked up bro ." He said as I turned my attention back to Lia . "I know ." I said quietly .
" you regret it ?" Hayes asked .
"More than anything ."

" Are you in love with her ?" Hayes asked looking at me.
" Of course I am . " I said , my voice barely above a whisper.
" then why did you hurt her ? " Nash asked budding into our convo .

"Because I fuck stuff up. That's just me . I've always been a fuck up ."I said looking down .

"Fix it . " Nash said .
"What do you mean ?" I asked confused

"You said you fucked up . Fuck ups are usually fixable . You know matt , she still loves you . I can see it in her eyes . And I know for sure your not over her . So win her back . Fix your fuck up ." He said .

You would expect these words to come out of Nash's mouth since he wasn't ....... You know 14 . But they came out of Hayes's mouth . Nash and I looked at Hayes in dis belief . "What ?" He asked looking between both of us .

"But your like 4 ? " Nash said .

" your 10 years off . And I've had a better love life then you , Nash . You've only had one girlfriend and it lasted 2 days . " Hayes said to Nash . I started laughing "burn ." I said patting Hayes on the back .

-----after concert ----
Ariana ran out of the dressing room in a black tank top , black leggings , brown uggs , and black cat ears . "you comfy there ?" I asked and she nodded .

"My feet hurt so bad ." She whined referring to how she had to dance for hours with high heels on . "I'll carry you ." I said and she smiled .

I picked her up bridal style as she nuzzled her face into my chest . "Thank you ." She mumbled before falling asleep . I carried her out to the bus . I started to jog because there were paparazzi and fans snapping pictures of us . "Matt ?" Lia asked .
"Shhhh just go back to sleep . I got you " I said .

She cuddled further into my chest . We got to the bus and saw the boys waiting in there for us . I climbed in with her still in my arms since she was fast asleep .

I sat down with her laying in my arms . She cuddled into my torso and hugged my waist . I brushed my fingers on the hand that I was using to support her back through her flawless brown hair . The other hand was under her legs holding her up .

"That is so cute ." Nash gushed while taking a picture along with Hayes . "Don't post it ." I said .
"Oops ." They said together .

Hayes showed me the picture and it was actually adorable . In the picture I was looking down at her smile while she was doing the same thing she is now.

"We just made up don't make a big del out of it . I'm only carrying her because she fell asleep .it's just a friendly gesture . She doesn't have feeling for me ." I said .

"Then put her down In her bed ." Nash said with a smirk . "I never said I didn't have feelings for her . i want to stay in this moment as long as possible . " I said causing Nash to smile . "Well I'm routing for you , man . " He said
"Thanks " I responded feeling genuinely happy .

I didn't want to be the old me . That old me couldn't protect Lia . I couldn't protect her from anything . I promised myself I'd keep her safe from them but I couldn't . They still hurt her and their not going to stop . That's why I changed . I changed for her . To keep her safe

I got up and carried Lia to her bed and tucking her under the covers .

I had a plan .

I'm going to get Lia back .

I'm going to protect her , or I'll die doing it .