3.0

song: to build a home - journalism remix

•Lia•

"STOP!!" A familiar voice screamed. I haven't swallowed the pills yet.

My head snapped towards the door where Matt stood with tears falling onto his beautiful face.

"Lia...." He cried once he saw the empty bottle of pills in my hand. He shook his head and ran over to me , pulling my jaw open causing all of them to tumble out.

"No!" I yelled as they hit the ground. Matt embraced me in a hug as I sobbed. "I want to die." I cried into his chest.

"How did you know?" I mumbled. He was silent for a while.

"I know you well , Lia." Was his only reply.

I stared up and him in silence. He reached his palm out for my cheek and admired me.

"Beautiful." He whispered more to him self , I smiled slightly.

"Why'd you come back?" , I asked him confused , "I thought you would hate me." .

He shook his head. "I could never hate you , even after this.". A smile crept up on his lips when I smiled , his eyes twinkled.

Matt was truly a work of art. His eyes were brown , but they always twinkled and they were such a light beautiful shade of brown. His mouth curved perfectly at the ends , making him have the perfect smile. His teeth were straight and white besides on little tooth. His little freckles. Everything about him formed the perfect teenage boy.

He was just... Ugh perfection.

"This is where I feel at home." , I confessed  , "with you."

Matt didn't respond , he just pulled me to my bed and dragged me in next to him. "I want to cuddle.".

Why is he here? Why did he come back? How do he know I was hurt?

"Matt......" I trailed off , catching his attention. He turned his head to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why'd you come back? I thought you were mad at me?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed.

"I am mad at you , but I love you and I couldn't let you die." His voice was soft and raspy , he sounded tired.

I felt exhausted but I don't want to fall asleep , he might be gone the next morning. I let out a yawn and opened my eyes wider so they wouldn't shut.

"Go to sleep , baby." He whispered looking into my eyes with the most emotion I've ever seen.

"I can't." I denied and validly shook my head.

"Why?" He asked , confused.  He wrapped his arm tighter around my waist and pulled me in closer.

"I'm scared that you might not be here tomorrow morning." I whispered , embarrassed. I probably look super stupid.

"I promise I'll be there , go to sleep." was the last thing I heard before I shut my eyes.

_

This chap is soooooo damn short😑