I love you | 3.5

This stories ending soon , maybe in the next 15 chaps or 10.

Lia Valentine~

Sammy pushed me against a wall and leaned in front of my face. He soon let go and picked up a random drink. "That's probably not a good ide-" I tried to warn him only for him to interrupt.

"Shut up , bitch." He snapped. He looked rude and like a player , but this is something else. I kept my mouth shut..

Sammy set the drink down after he chugged it and leaned against me again. His breath had the stench of alcohol laced in it.

"You're so sexy." Sammy put his hand on my waist and ran it up my leg. It went under my dress and near my heat.

"Sammy." , I breathed , "stop.". I felt uncomfortable , but it felt good.

Whatever , I'm single. I want to make Matthew jealous too , so here we go.

I grabbed Sammy's collar when I saw Matt walking back to us. I slammed him against the wall and began to kiss him. I ran my hands down his chest and to his lower stomach.

Matthew tapped my shoulder causing me to pull myself off of Sammy. Matt handed me a drink. He had a sad look in his eyes which made me feel bad for a second.

I grabbed the drink and mumbled a 'thank you'.
"Do you guys want to go play truth or dare downstairs?" Sean asked.

I nodded and shrugged , following them down stairs. I sat down next to Sammy and Sean with Matt across from me in a circle of about 13 people.

"Ohhhh new people , Introduce yourselves." A girl laughed.

"I'm Lia." I smiled at the group. I heard mumbles of 'Lia Valentine!' And 'she's even hotter in person.'.

The rest of the group introduced them selves. "Okay , let's go. Maggie , truth or dare?" A girl with short black hair and brown eyes , named Kylie , said.

"Dare." A girl with wavy brown hair said hesitantly. "Maggie , I dare you to call and tell your ex that you're pregnant with his baby." Kylie said calmly.

That wasn't that bad , I did that with Callie to my mom a while back.

She took out her phone and put the call on speaker. "Hey Carter?" She said into the phone.

"Hey Maggie." A familiar voice said. Oh my gosh , Carter. As in Carter Reynolds , Matthews old friend aka my jelly bean. I'll have to ask her for his number later.

"I found out a few weeks ago and I thought you would want to know.... Carter , I'm pregnant with your baby." Maggie covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

Carters breath hitches and all you could here was his loud breathing. "What?" He breathed.

"What should I do?" Maggie asked making fake sobs to cover her giggles. "Maggie, I can hear you laughing." Carter chuckle.

"Okay , this is a joke." She admitted and hung up. She covered her face while blushing. She must still like Carter.

"Okay , my turn. Matthew , truth or dare?" She smirked pointing to Matthew. "Dare." Matt answered.

She looked at thought for a moment then glanced to me. "20 minutes in heaven with.....", she paused for effect and we all looked around , "Lia.".

I froze up and looked around in fear. Matt stood up and walked over to me with his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his soft hands and felt the same old electricity I felt last time.

He led me to the basement bedroom which was down the hall. His hand was on my lower back as we walked.

"They aren't gonna end up coming back , are they?" I heard Maggie say from the room they are in.

"Nope." Sean answered , chuckling. Matt glanced down at me and locked the bedroom door. I sat down on the bed and he followed my actions by sitting near me.

We sat in silence for a minute or two before he finally spoke. "We don't have to do anything , you know? We could just talk." He suggested.

I nodded and the blurted out , "why'd you really leave me? That night a few months ago.".

Matt looked down and shook his head , "I was dangerous at the time , I had no expression. I was depressed because I missed you and didn't know where you were , but when I found you with Sean and when I came to your house and saw you live with guys I wasn't sure if I could make you happy. I didn't want to hurt you so I walked out on you that night. I wasn't going to leave , but when Kian came in to check on you and was so worried about who I was , I knew you could do better than me. I loved you more then anything , hell I still love you more than anything. I just want you happy and I didn't think I could do that.".

Matt was crying by now , his head was in his hands as he sobbed. "Matt , you are the person who makes me happy. I'm sad without you." I said , resting my hand on his knee.

He looked up at me confused. His eyes were puffy and there were tears still on his face. "Really?" He asked , smiling lightly.

"Yes , Matt. I love you. No one else." I hugged him and he began to sob in my shoulder.

"Baby , why are you crying?" I rested my chin on his shoulder and rubbed his back. "I left you alone when you needed me." He sobbed into my shoulder.

I kissed Matt's check , "I don't care about that , I have you now and that's all that matters.".

Matt smiled and leaned in , we had a long time until we had to return. A good 14 minutes.

Our lips collided for the first time in forever. I felt fireworks go off inside my stomach. His hands were on my hips and my hands were on his chest.

I pushed him down so he was laying down and put my hand on his torso. The kiss wasn't sexual Judy passionate.

He flipped us around and placed his arms in either side of me to hold himself up. Our lips moved together in harmony and I smiled in the kiss.

We pulled away and he laid next to me ,staring at the ceiling. I held his chin and pecked his lips.

"So , can we go back to being us again?" He asked , throwing his arm around my waist.

"Yeah." I answered simply. He buried his face into my neck and left soft kisses , "good because I love you.".

A knock on the door made me jump. "Times up , losers." Sammy's annoyed voice rang through the room causing Matt to laugh at the tone.

We looked at each other in perfect harmony and at the moment I felt at home.