0.6

Lias Pov -
I woke up with someone's arms around me . I look over to see its Matt . I lay back down and close my eyes trying to fall back asleep then my phone goes off . It was ..... Callie?

Callie- WTF why WOULD YOU STEAL MATT FROM ME . STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT BITCH

"what ?" I say to basically no one . I see Matt Shoot up .

"Aye " he said while getting up .

"Let me see the phone ...." He said looking at the scared expression on my face. I hesitantly hand it to him . He reads and then sighs .

"No need to be scared she can't do shit " Matt said making me giggle . He smiled from ear to ear at me .

His hair looked perfect . It fell in front of his face over his forehead . It looked nice not in a quiff ."Your hair looks cute " I said and he blushed . First time I made a guy blush . He smiled even wider .

"Do you um.... Remember any of last night ? " He asked looking down .

"Yep all of it . It was a great night " I said . I remembered the part about me and Matt the most .

He smiled even more . "YES! " He shouted which caused his brother to run In .

"Hey . I never got to meet you . Not to be rude but Matt what about Callie . Are you cheating ? " His brother asked .

"That bitch is gone . I like Lia anyways . " Matt said .

"I really hope that's Lia because if not that would be awkward if it wasn't " his brother said . I laughed .

"Don't worry I'm Lia ."

"Aye you guys know it's 4;00 am on a Monday . Right .? " His brother asked .

"Shit " Matt mumbled .

"Let's just get ready now . " Matt sighed and I laughed .

" You can have some of my older sisters close . " . Matt said .i nod .

He runs out of the room and into another room . I look around his room . The walls are light blue . The color is both relaxing and exhilarating . I'm tooken out of my daydreaming by Matt walking in the room . He handed me a pair of black high waisted shorts and a floral crop top . "Good taste " I say as he hands me floral vans .

"Why thank you . Technically it's my sister Kristen's taste " Matt said . I giggled .

We made our way to school .

When we got there the first thing I saw was Callie with a carton of milk from the cafeteria . As I walked by her she exploded it on me . Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me . I tried to walk away but Callie pushed me making me fall. People ran over . Matthew helped me up and glared at Callie .

"YOUR SUCH A FUCKING BITCH " Matt yelled . She laughed and walked away .