3.1

|Lia Valentine|

I opened my eyes to be greeted with the blinding sun. I groaned as I saw that I left the curtains open last night.

"Matt?" I mumbled into the pillow. I waited for a response but I didn't receive one.

I shot up and looked around to see Matt not here. "MATTHEW!!" I yelled , panicking. Did he leave me?

I stood up and ran into the kitchen to see no Matt there either.

There was a piece of paper though. I picked it up with shaky hands and began to read.

Dear Cecelia (aka lia) ,
I can't do it , I can't be with you ever again. Sorry for giving you hope , it's just not going to happen. You'll end up getting hurt. I will too , but that doesn't concern me anymore. I can understand why you did it now , why you left me. You wanted to protect me , I get it. Lia , I'm on drugs ; heavy shit too. I will get messed up one day and you'll be in danger. Sean is my drug dealer , and he delivers me drugs everyday. I don't know how much longer I'll survive. My doctor says she's worried about me , she doesn't know I'm on drugs , but she says I might be in danger of cancer or some shit like that. I love you , but I can't hurt you.
Sincerely , Matthew lee Espinosa.

That fucking asshole.

I didn't feel sad , I felt angry. I'm done dealing with this shit. I picked up a pen and a piece of paper and began to write.

Dear Matthew ,
Fuck you. What happened to 'I promise I'll be there tomorrow morning.'. Your not even a real danger like I was. Your on drugs , that's fixable. JUST DONT FUCKING DO THEM!! I had a fucking brain disorder , a real danger. Then you come at me with 'I understand it now'. Fuckkkkk you.
Not so sincerely , Lia Valentine. (Ps loose my address bitch)

I slid on my shoes and marched out the door towards Matt's apartment. Yes , I remember it.

First , I called Sean. "I need your help with someone." I said the moment he picked up.

"Speak to me , doll. What's up?" Sean said in his raspy voice. I smirked just thinking of the shit we could do. " I need revenge , on Matthew.".

I heard Sean take a deep breath like he was hesitating. "Alright , ideas?" He asked.

"I don't know , we could make him jealous and spike his drugs? Or some shit like that?" I said.

"Yes , I have a friend named Sammy who is an old friend of Matt's. I can have him pretend to date you while I work on spiking Matt's drugs.".

"Let's do it , invite Matt to the strip club. Mamas got another idea." I smirked as an idea popped in my head.

"Oh god, what's your idea?" He chuckled.

"I'm going to be a stripper , put that shit that makes a guy horny in his drugs and bring Sammy too." I said.

"When?"

"10 pm tonight."