Chapter 11

It was Evening, Nearly 4:30....The whole Jannat was decorated Beautifully... There was Hustle and Bustle ..All the Servents were decorating Rayaan's room....Soon there was car's screeching halt... Everyone knew that Rayaan has arrived along with his wife...Zeba Ammi was excited to see her Daughter in-law... Everyone too was Excited to see that Who captured this Devil's Heart... Whereas Rayaan Was tensed because He knew that Ammi wouldn't be able to stand This person...So, He Made a plan....He requested Trisha to Sit in the Car, which Trisha happily agreed like a good wife....Rayaan soon Entered the Mansion....While Ammi frowned seeing him alone....

Ze:- Arrey Rayaan! Humari Bahu Kahan hain? Hum kabse unka Welcome karne ke liye Baithe hain...Kaha hain Meri Bahu? (Excited)

Ra:- Ammi Wo..Trisha...Car mein Hain...

Ze:- Trisha? (Confuse)

Soon Rayaan Disclosed Everything... Excluding his Plan...He also tell that How Trisha has changed... Zeba Ammi wasn't convinced with his this decision...Still Being a woman...She can't throw her Out...She agreed to welcome her...But Also She Disclosed that Tomorrow She will Leave Go to Delhi For meeting her sister .... Hearing This Rayaan was on Cloud Nine...Soon Rayaan went to the Car and Brought her...Trisha was dumbstruck seeing the Mansion....She couldn't Believe That Rayaan and Sana has such a Big House....It was like a Castle....She was looking at Everything like a New born Baby .....There was Pool, Gym...Each and Everything....As soon As she entered...She was shocked that There were So many Servants...Sana Herself was standing beside Ammi....Sana was gritting her Teeth seeing....While Ammi just gave her a weak smile and Welcomed Her doing all the rituals....

Ze:- Woh...Trisha... Humne Ek Chota Sa Walimah Rakha hain Just to introduce you with Rayaan's Friends....Toh Aap...Kuch Accha Saree yaa Kuch Suit Pehenke Aajaana...Sabhi Baas Aate hi honge

Tr:- Ji Ammi...

The Guest started Arriving... While Trisha was looking Very Beautiful...A sudden desire ran through his veins...But he controlled himself...All of his friends were Appreciating Trisha...Sana also Met her once...After all these The Reception Party Ended....Trisha was sitting In Rayaan's Room...Soon Rayaan entered the Room with a evil Smirk...Whereas Trisha was Blushing...Rayaan Just locked the Door...And Went near Trisha... grabbed her forearm and pulled her jerkingly...Trisha was shocked seeing this Side...But she shrugged off her thoughts...Trisha was looking at Rayaan, who made his way towards the Couch and sat relaxing...not before making a glass of Liquor...Rayaan just Looked at her and gestured her to come near...Trisha went near him...

Ra:- STRIP!!

Tr:- What ? (confused + shocked)

Ra:- I said STRIP!!!

Trisha was hell shocked that Why Rayaan is behaving like this...He was alright even in the party also..He was behaving like a Responsible and Loving Husband then...Now? What has happened to him? Is he Alright?....Trisha was battling with a lot of questions.. Still She kneeled down infront of him.... Cupped his Face...While Rayaan was softening with her One touch...Soon He snapped back on Earth..and pushed her away...With that Force Trisha fell on the Ground....Again Rayaan Pulled her up and looked into her eyes with Hatred and Disgust...He just clenched his jaws and grabbed her jaw tightly...Tears were forming in her Eyes....While Rayaan just Laughed Devilishly....

Tr:- Why are you Doing this Rayaan?

Ra:- Don't You Know The Reason You Bitch?

Tr:- No..I don't...And...And..And..You are hurting me...Arrghhh (winced)

Ra:- Cause I HATE YOU!

After hearing that Trisha jerked his hand...And Shouted...

Tr:- Then Why The Fuck You Married Me?

Rayaan was now More Angry as Trisha just pushed him away...He grabbed her hair...She was wincing in Pain as her Hair was having 5-6 Pins....She literally cried out unable to take the Pain....

Tr:- Aaarhghhhh...Ra..Rayaan...You are Hurting Me....Choroo...Dard ho Raha hain... Please...(cried

Ra:- Dard Ho raha Hain? Us dard ka kya Jo tune Mujhe Aur Meri Sana ko diya tha 10 saal Pehele? Hmm? (Gritting his Jaw)

Tr:- Ra...Ray...Rayaan...Please..please...Mujhe Choro...Its Paining....(folded her hands)

With that Rayaan just pushed her ...She sat Down on the Bed...And Rayaan was standing Infront of him...He smiled Evilly... Whereas Tears were continuously flowing from her Eyes...Rayaan just Kneeled Down Infront of her...And hold her Face...

Ra:- Baby..Do You Remember...Why You Left me?

With this question She just snapped at him...with teary Eyes...Rayaan again Laughed on his painful State.... Soon He settled down beside her on the bed and Caressed her face with his Knuckles...Now, Trisha was feeling Disgusted with his touch...She jerked him away again...But within a moment He turned her wrist from Back which was Causing her Pain....While Rayaan's Eyes were Spitting Fire...

Ra:- How Dare You Bitch? Huh?

Tr:- Why Are you Being A Beast Ray? (Cried)

Ra:- Rayaan Ali Doesn't Answer to Anybody's Questions....And Guess What? Tumhe toh Khush hona Chahiye...See ..Duniya ka Saraa Paisa hain tumhare Paas ....And Sex? You will Get it Everyday Baby...Yahi Chahti thi na...And You know what...Tum jaisi Larkia yahi Maang sakti hain Khuda se...Ki koi Paisewala aur Passionate Guy Mile...So see ..Khuda ne tumhari Sunli....And Yeah Get Ready Babe! To Ride the Fuckin' Hell (sarcastically)

Saying that He left for Washroom...While Trisha just Thumped Down on Ground...Her Dreams of Having a good Family with her Love, to be Loved , Sana's Forgiveness..All her Her dreams were Shattered....She was crying Hugging her Knees....Soon Rayaan Came Shirtless and pulled her and threw her on the bed...Not before tearing her Saree and Blouse...Within few minutes he covered her neck with Red and purple hickeys and blotches...After marking her territory he latched himself on one of her bud...While Squeezing Hardly the another one...After Getting Satisfied with her sensitive mounds...He entered himself without any warning, making her Scream lungs out....She was continuously asking him to he Slow, But He was being deaf and pounded her like a Beast....After The harsh Intercourse...She was unable to Walk due to Unbearable pain in her core...So, She just crawled to a Corner Along with her Cushions and Pillow, duvet....Soon She Lied down and was crying upon her Fate... While He slept on his Side....Whereby, Sidharth who was seeing Sana's Photo...And was thinking about their Past Life...How Beautiful it was....

SIDHARTH POV

Sana...Meri Mom ne mujhe Sikhaya tha ki Jab Ghee Sidhi Ungli se nikle toh Ungli Tedhi karni Padti hain...I will do something that You will Bound to come...And This time I will Clear Everything Out .....Jo bhi Huwa hain tu Uska Adhaa Janti hain....Am sure Pura Janne ke Baad You yourself will come to me....I Love You Naaz....

POV END

Sidharth was thinking about His Lady Love...Unaware of the Fact that Sana Now Hates him to an extent that Nobody can ever think....But Deep down They Both Knew that Still they Love Eachother Like Anything...But The difference is that One Person is trying heart and Soul to make her realize the Fact that She loves him...But The Other Person has created such Long and Tough Walls around her heart that Her mind doesn't Allow her to Trust Anyone....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys Please Maaf kardena... If there's any mistake...As I am writing Mature Content for the very first time so...I hope you guys can understand
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें