Chapter 24 (PAST CONT.)

FLASHBACK CONT..

Sidharth came back from the Principal's Cabin On the Last Fifteen Minutes of  Recess And Sat in a Empty Classroom... Whereas Sana who was finding him Everywhere, came inside the Vacant Room.... Seeing Sidharth seething in anger...she gulped the lump which was formed in her Throat and Marched Towards him and kept her Hand on his Shoulder... Recognizing Her Touch, He closed his Eyes tightly and fist his Hand to control the Anger and Beast inside him...But As soon as She Called him...His Anger Broke every Boundaries....He just hold her wrist Tightly, It was Quite Painful For a Fragile Girl Like her...Still She chose to stay Silent....

Sid- How Dare you Naaz! How the Fuck you tried to Rescue Vishal (Guy)......That Bastard Was behind You from Class 11 itself....That Time I didn't Feel Good and Well about Him...That Time I didn't said you Anything...But Today and From Now Onwards....You will Avoid Boys Except Me...Am I clear? (Dominantly)

Sa:- Why!? (Confused)

Sid- Cause I don't Know...But I know This Much....that I was Possessive and Am Possessive For my Bestfriend...My Moti Baby is Mine none of their....And If I see This Again...Then Wo Bande Ko Main Gar ke Rakhdunga....(Warned her)

Sa:- Okay! (nodded)

Then, As soon as The Bell rang...He hold her Hand...And Dragged her out of the Vacant Room to their Classroom... Sidharth just Took her Bag and kept it on his Bench and Asked her to Get in Without any Questions...No one Dared to Question Sidharth As they Knew that What kind of Sidharth Does he Become...Not even the Monitors of The Class...And The way he Dragged Her...It was indirectly a Warning to all the Boys to Forget about Sana....Who had their Eyes on Sana...Just then Vishal Entered...And Vishal's Bestfriend Hold him...He was Having two Bandages... Kabir (Vishal's Bestfriend), He was a Great Guy, Seeing Him His blood Boiled...He quickly went and hold Vishal... Whereas, Sidharth Just looked at him With Cold Eyes and tilted his Head...Vishal was Staring At Sana with Painful Eyes and Sidharth with Anger-filled Eyes... Sidharth just Smirked and Hold Sana's Hand ....Aarav Noticed That....and took them to their Seat...After making him Settled...He Asked him...

Aar- Vish! Tu Shehnaz ko Kyu Dekh raha tha Tab?

Vish- Am in Love Bro with Shehnaz..my Naaz...And I proposed her infront of Sidharth today(smiled)

Aar- FUCK!!!! Bro If Am not wrong then Sidharth ne yeh Kiya hain? (Scared)

On which Vishal Nodded...

Aar- Bro Shehnaz ka Khyaal Nikal De Apne Maan se....

Vish- Kyu?

Aar:- You Blind Ass!! Can't You See that How Much Sidharth Loves Her....And Bro He is Sidharth Shukla...He is Capable of Doing Anything and Everything...Dekh ke Pata chal ta hain Shehnaz is his Only Weakness And His Biggest Strength...And Jaha tak I know Shehnaz Abhi tujhse Baat bhi Nahi Karegi...Coz I am Damn Sure Sidharth Ne Use Mana Kiya Hoga...

Vish- I Bloody Love Her!

Aar:- Koi Fayeda Nahi Vish...Try to Understand...You know Who is Sidharth Shukla....No..Coz Tu New Admission Hain... Sidharth Shukla is Class ka Sabse Khatarnak Student hain...He is Best at Everything...Whether it's Academics or Sports or Co- Curriculum...And Fuck He is Badly and Madly Possessive For His Friends and Belongings...And tune Uske Bandi Jisse Wo Khud Pagalon ke jaise Pyaar Karta hain Usko Propose Kiya...Tu Rabb Ka shukar Maan usne tujhe Suspend nahi Karwaya...

Vishal was Confounded Hearing That Word "Bandi"...But He was sure that She wasn't His Girl...But the Way He was showing Authorities upon Her and Her Tolerating his Anger and Accepting Him was telling a Different Tale....

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें