Chapter 44

The Next Morning Sana quickly got ready and Left for Office...As soon as She Entered She went to the Area where Vikram has fitted the Hidden Camera and Microphone..She knew that My This Time Vikram has not awoken...She quickly pulled out both the Camera and Microphone and Put it inside her bag leaving for Vikram's Mansion...While Vikram was frustrated as He wasn't able to see Sana and her Deeds since Morning....He was going to switch on his Phone when He saw a servent Came inside and Informed him that Sana was waiting for him in the Hall... Hearing that, He quickly came down to see the Beauty adorned in Casual Office outfit..Vikram came closer and hugged her tightly....

Vik- Good Morning Sweetheart!

Sana- do hell with your Good Morning!

Vik- What happened ? Why are you so angry?

Sana- Vikram It's Over!

Vik- What!?

Sana- Yes I won't be marrying you!

Vik- Why?

Sana- What are these Vikram Jaisingh!? Don't you trust me! (Crying)

Vik- Shit! (Muttered)

Sana- What Happened Answer me! (Sobbed)

Vik- No..No Sweetheart I trust you Its just that I miss you So much I want to see you Everytime...If you don't like it then I can Break these..

Sana- Okay then Do it! (Giving the Camera and Microphone)

Without Thinking twice Vikram Stomped his Feet on the Camera and Microphone breaking it into several pieces...And quickly cupped her face mumbling "Sorry!", Hugging her tightly While She wiped her Tear with one finger smirked seeing the drop of the tear...

SANA'S POV

Oh my god! I never thought Vikram Is So Foolish and so much in love with me...But Huh! Sad...

POV END

After Breaking the Hug, Vikram wiped her Tears and pecked her Forehead..While Sana asked him about his Health to which He replied That he will Shoot Sidharth for Hitting him Infront of so many people...whereas Sana sighs and Smacked his Biceps saying...

Sana- Sharam nahi Aayegi Tumhe apne Behen ki Husband ko Maar doge! Monica Maaf Karegi Tumhe?

Vikram- Behen ki Husband matlab?

Sana- Matlab Yesterday I said him that If he doesn't Marry Monica Then I will seize his Company along with Aayat...I just hit him on his Weakest Point, AAYAT DAVE! Ab Monica ne Itna kuch kiya hain Mere liye...Main Itna toh Kar hi sakti Hu...Akhir Bhabhi jo Hu Uski! (Smiled)

Vikram- That's Great Sweetheart!

Sana- And Vikram Kal jo huwa Uske Baad I don't want to Delay...Hum log Parso hi Shaadi kar lenge..tum Ready Rehena and Usidin Monica ki Shaadi hogi..Cause I don't want any sort of Problem in my Marriage...

Vik- As You Say Darling...
____________________________________

It was 8'o clock in the Night, Sana was in Aayat's Room, preparing her for the upcoming Exam...She was Making her Understand Few Problems.. That's when Her tab Rang up, Seeing the name a Genuine Smile crept on her Face... She quickly Picked up the Call...While Sidharth was shocked to see Sana on Aayat's Tab... Sidharth couldn't believe that it's Sana who picked up the call...

SIDHARTH'S POV

Oh my God...Kitni Pyaari Lag rahi hain...Her Messy bun , Luscious lips and That Button Nose...But What she is doing with Aayat's Tab?

POV END

Sana- Hey!?

Sid- Hi Jaan Tu Aayat ke Tab pe?

Sana- Kyu tumhe Khushi nahi Huwi?

Sid- Nahi Meri Maa...Mujhe Bohut Khushi huwi..Its Just I wasn't expecting it!...Aur Chuhiya kaha hain?

Sana- She is Busy with her Studies..tum mereko Yeh Batao ki Aajtak Use Maths kis Einstein ne Karwaya hain?

Sid- Kyu?

Sana- yaar adhe Steps mujhe Samajh hi Nahi aa rahe hain.. Isiliye Maths ka Department Rayaan ko De diya..Warna Mera deemag Kharab Ho jayega...Tumhe Toh Pata hain ki Meri Maths se kitni NAFRAATTTT hain..

Sid- Accha kiya ! Waise Tu Vikram ke Mansion kyu Gayi thi? (Sipping his Coffee)

Sana- Arrey Wo Isiliye....

Soon Sana Disclosed how she Destroyed the Camera and Microphone From Vikram's hand only, How her Fake tears melted Vikram...She was Laughing like a Maniac Remembering about Vikram's Horrified Face.... Sidharth was literally stunned to See how Sana is being A ruthless monster..How Easily She is Playing With Someone's Feeling who once used to blew the Mosquito who used to bit her...How easily she is fooling  that Bastard on the Name of Love...who Once never knew how to Lie whether it's for Good or Bad... It's a Drastic Change that Sidharth has ever noticed In Sana...

Once she finished, She Noticed Sidharth who was Gazing at her with a frown on his Face..She can sense that Sidharth is upset for something... Clearing her Throat she gained His Attention...Raising her one Eyebrow

Sana- Kya huwa Bebu?

Sid- Naaz I was thinking ki Tu kabse Itni Vamp ho gayi?

Sana- Matlab? (Puffing her Cigeratte)

Sid- Like you were never like this...You were a very pure hearted girl...You were a Girl who never played with Someone's Feelings and Tu sabse Pehele Dusro Ka Sochke Kaam karti thi...Am not Saying ki Tu Badla mat le But Don't You think it's Way too Brutual.... You were Very Forgiveable!

Sana- Hold on! Hold on! Sidharth Time ke Saath Sab kuch badalta hain...Insaan toh Sabse jaldi...Dekh na That time I didn't like Alcohol and Cigerattes but now I consume those.. Sidharth Maine socha tha na Bakio ke Bare mein Kya mila ? A Bloody bag of miseries.... Sidharth.. Forgiveness are for those who commits a Mistake not for those who commits Crime...usse Mitana, Usse Tabah Karna Yeh Zid hain Shehnaz Dave ki...Trust me Idhar Use Shehnaz Dave nahi Choregi Aur Nahi wo khuda! baby There's Only one Moral of Mine, " Either you finish Fuckers OR Let the fuckers finish you" And About Emotions...Tch... tch...tch... For Shehnaz Dave her Opponent's Emotions Are As nugatory as (letting out the puff of Smoke) This... (Pointing towards the Smoke which disappeared in the Air, laughing devilishly)

Sid- But!

Sana- Chill Bebu! Our Plan has come to fruition rather sooner than Expected!

Sid- Hmm... Correct (smirking devilishly)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें