Chapter 14

It has been Two Days since The Incident, Since then Sana has become more Arrogant...Now, she Daily comes home Drunk as Skunk.... Sometimes She doesn't even return...If she returns then she spent the whole night in that dark room.... Whereas, Ammi Rayaan and Trisha were very much Tensed....And in these Days...Raayan always vent out his Anger on Trisha....Either by beating her or By Abusing her Sexually....One Morning, Sana was coming out from her Room, changing into a Office attire, Somewhere she was happy that Within 2 days Aayat will come to Jannat forever.... Soon She went to the kitchen For Having her Juice....Yes, It quite Strange she is entering Kitchen.... Because Rayaan has dismissed all the staffs....So, that Trisha had to work her ass off....Sana soon reached the kitchen, Where her so called Sister-in-law was working she just took a glass and filled it with fruit juice...She was drinking the juice when she noticed the Big Big Blotches around her neck and A purple mark on her Forehead...She felt it Quite Suspicious but She shrugged off her Thoughts thinking it's their Bedroom Secret...

It was the fifth day, When Aayat supposed to be here...There was hustle and bustle in Mansion...Sana has personally went and bought Toys for Aayat...One Room was Decorated with a Huge princess Bed, The Full Interior of The Room was Golden and Pink...She specifically told the Workers to Do everything According to Aayat's Choice...Even She asked The Chefs to Cook Everything According to Aayat's Liking...She smirked thinking About Sidharth's Condition till now....

FLASHBACK

It was the next day After The encounter with Sidharth...She quickly reached Office, And Asked Rayaan to cancel all the Deals and Projects as well as the Investments for SS- CREATIONS....Sana Also Hired a Detective and Ask him to Find out About Aayat's Liking And Disliking....After this, She quickly Called Rayaan...

Ray:- Hello?

Sa:- Haan! Sana Here! Call our Manager and ask him to make all the Servents of Jannat to join Within today...

Ray:- But!?

Sa:- No ifs and Buts Ray...I want Everything to be 101% Perfect for my Aayu...If it is needed I have to Hire 10 more Servents...I don't Care.....And Also, Ask Him To Arrange 2 Chefs...But make sure those Chefs should know how to Cook All the Cuisine... Alright? Finally Aayu Mere paas Aayegi...Usse Ab main Duniya ki Har khushi Dungi...And Haan! servants join Karne Ke Baad...Make Sure this also that They should Go to the Supermarket and buy all kind of Food Items For Aayat...Tu Apni Biwi Ko bhi Bol de Help Karde If she Can...Okay...Accha Bye... Mujhe Abhi Interior Design Company mein Bhi Phone karna hoga...(in a breathe)

Ra:- Sa..

He was about to speak but She hung up the Call...Rayaan smiled and nodded his head in disbelief......on his Crazy Bestfriend who is Going Crazy of Happiness thinking of Aayu in Jannat...Whereas, After Knowing Aayat's Choice Sana just called the Interior Decor Company and Ask them to Decorate the Room like a princess room...While After 2 days Sidharth who got a Call from Sana's Advocate to give up Aayat's Custody to Sana... After Discussing it to Ajay.. Ajay was totally aware of the Fight that took place the previous day...Ajay also Suggested him to Give up Aayat's custody...As Ajay was very much Disappointed with Sidharth...Also, They had a Loss of 20cr Just because Sana Cancelled the Deal.....

Aj:- Sidharth You Just Give Aayat... Atleast kabhi kabhi Tu Mil Payegaa...Agar Sana Aayi Aur Le gayi Then Am sure and Ye maine Rayaan ko pucha bhi tha...He said Acche se De de Warna Humesha Humesha Ke liye Wo Aayu ko leke Chali jayegi...

Si:- Why Can't I have a Fuckin' Happy Life!!!!

Aj:- Chance tha Sid...Lekin You Yourself Destroyed it once again....Tune Khud Sana ke Dukhti Naas pe haath rakha...Tu khud uske Ghaw pe Namak chirka...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें