CHAPTER 20

It has been 2days Aayat doesn't have any Contacts with Sidharth so She nowadays started watching Hindi Tv Serials.... Also, Nowadays Sana also Doesn't Go infront of Aayat..Not even at Night....One day Sana was working in her cabin when Suddenly Sana Got a Letter From the "WORLD'S BUSINESS ASSOCIATION AWARDS"....The Letter Stated that She has been Nominated for World's Best Entrepreneur ....It also Stated that Rayaan, The CEO Of SD- GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, has been also nominated as The Best CEO Of Asia...Sana was happy for Rayaan...Though Rayaan and Sana is not in Talking Terms with eachother But Still Sana Loves him like his Own Brother...She thought to Tell this News of their Success To Ammi Face to Face... Whereas Sidharth and Vikram Jaisingh was also Nominated for this Award....

Sana Quickly reached Jannat...As soon as She reached Jannat She started Distributing Sweet boxes to each and Every Servent of her Mansion...Also, Those Servents Who were having Small Kids, She Gave Chocolate Boxes For Them...The Servents were Shocked seeing The Heartless Woman, like this...Ammi and Trisha Came down Listening the Chaos...Ammi was dumbstruck Seeing Sana Who was Distributing Chocolate Boxes and Sweet Boxes to the Servents... Noticing Ammi, Sana Ran to her And Fed her a Sweet...Also Offered Trisha Smirking... Trisha was confused seeing Sana Like this...Soon Sana took Out the Big Chocolate Box From her Bag And smiled Sadly,Also Asked Trisha to Give it to Aayat..

Ammi- Bacche Itne Mithaiyaan? Itne Chocolates? Yeh Sab Kyu Bacche?

Sana- Ammii Humein Best Entrepreneur ke Kithab ke Liye Choose Kiya Gaya hain...Humko Award Milne Wala hain Aur Rayaan ko Award milne Wala Hain Best CEO ke liye! (excited)

Ammi- Inshallah Bacche yeh Award aap hi dono ko milegi...(happily blessed her)

AMMI'S POV

YA ALLAH !!! AAJ AKHIR KAAR MERI BACCHO KI ITNI SAALON KI MEHENAT, HARDWORK, SAB KA RESULTS HO RAHA HAIN...YAA ALLAH...PATA NAHI KYU AAP ISS BACCHI KI KHUSHI HAR WAQT CHEEN LETE HAIN...BAAS MAULA AUR GHAM NA DE HUMARI BACCHO KI LIFE MEIN...HAYEE KITNI PURE SOUL HAIN JITNI KHUSH YEH KHUD KI KAAMIYAABI PE NAHI HAIN UTNI HUMAARI RAYAAN KI SUCCESS PE KHUSH HAIN....KAISE KHUDA AISI LADKI KI ZINDAGI GHAM AUR KAATE SE BHARE DIYE...JO LARKI MOHABBAT LAFZ SE ITNA PYAAR KARTI THI AAJ WOHI LARKI USI EK LAFZ ITNI NAFRAT KARTI HAIN...YAA ALLAH MERI BAS EK HI DUAA HAIN...ISS BACCHI KE HOTHON SE JO KHOYI HUWI MUSKAAN LAUTA DIJIYE MAULA...

POV END

Her chain of Thoughts were broken by Sana..Who was continuously calling Ammi...When All the callings went unanswered.. Finally She shook her Bringing her back to the Earth...Trisha also congratulated her...Sana just smirked at her...Also She informed them that After 2 days there's the Award Show and Her Whole Family was invited...Also she asked Trisha to bring Aayat...On which Trisha Nodded in agreement...After that Sana also Left For the Office...And the Day Went Good..Next Day, Sana didn't go to Office Because of Severe Headache..It was 10'o clock at Night, She was Just sitting on the Couch in the Hallway...When Trisha Came to Sana...And Said in a irritated Voice not to make Breakfast for Aayat..This made Sana more frustrated...She was already Frustrated Because of her Headache...She just Glare her....Her one Glare was enough to Shut Trisha....She Just Drop her Pen...

Sana- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? (Coldly)

Trisha- Sa..Sa..Sana...Me..mera Mat..matlab wo Nahi tha...

Sana- Ek Second, Galti meri hi hain ki tum jaisi Larki ko itna Bhav Diya...Or Wait a minute...Kahi tum yeh toh nahi Soch rahe ho ki isilye Maine Tumhe Bachaya, Raayan se Kyuki Mujhe tumpe Bara Dayaa Aa rahi thi..Huh? Then Let me Clear...Agar tumhari Jagah Ek Slut Bhi hoti na toh main usko bhi Aise hi Protect Karta jaise Tumhe kiya... ALRIGHT? Toh Zyada Sir pe Mat Chado mere..Bas Aayat se Kya milne Ghulne de rahi hu...Khudko uski Asli Didi Soch Baithi Ho? Huh? You Know What...you Woman...For you Woman, My sister hates me so much...For you Am deprived of all the rights On My Sister, All the Love of her which I want you Always take it...Huh? Didi bolna shikhaya bhi toh Kise....Jisne Uski Behen ki Life Destroy kar rakh di...Kyu...Kyu itna Jhootha Pyaar Jata rahi ho...Huh?

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें