Chapter 39

Sidharth was in his Cabin Working On his Laptop... Suddenly Ajay Came into Sidharth's Cabin...

Ajay- Sidharth! Sana se Baat huwi?

Sid- No..Ajay! Agar Iss Baar Sana Ne Mujhpe Trust Nahi Kiya toh Main Aur Kya hi Kar Sakta hoon!

Ajay- Sidharth Tu Soch ! Bandi Ko Tujhpe Bharosa Nahi tha...But Still Usne tum dono ko ek chance diya tha...Tu toh Uske Morphed Pictures Dekh ke Uspe React Kiya tha But Usne Toh Sab kuch Apne Aankho Se Dekha Tha!

Sid- I can't Understand ki main Kya katu taaki wo Ek baar Meri Taraf Ki Baat Sune!

Ajay- Rayaan ne Use Bohut Samjhane ki Koshish Ki Hain! But She is Too Adamant...

Sid- Am Loosing Hopes !

Just then Sidharth's Phone Rang and He was shocked to hear the Thing! He couldn't even thought in his Wildest Dreams that Naaz would do Something like That...Tears started forming In His Eyes...Anger was Rushing into His Veins...he was horrified...sweat beads started forming on her forehead...ajay shook him bringing him back to the earth...but what Ajay he himself was now furious... how could Sana do this without discussing...whereas, Sana knew that her deed's news has been recieved by sidharth....she now only wanted to hurt him and break him which he did once, though she knew her decisions were wrong but she has to punish him now...she was cursing the moment when he again came into her life...She didn't want him or needed him...She was fine in her life filled with darkness...she was fine with her family, alcohol, Cigarettes...yes, she needed Aayat that's it...she never wanted to come near him or let him enter her darkness again...then why he did it? why He broke her yet again , why he gave her false hopes?

on the other hand, Sidharth gathered himself and went to Sana's office...he was furious at her now...she has crossed all her limits...Soon he entered Sana's Cabin...no one questioned him as everyone knew that he is very close to Aayat and Rayaan...he just went to her and slapped her hard...Sana knew she deserved it but she had to make him realise that he is the one who always screws their happiness...

Sid:- how dare you Sana! how could you leak my Company's paper to Vikram...I know you hate me...Ek kaam kar kissa hi khatam kar dalte hain...maar dal tu mujhe...tu kab se itni heartless ho gayi...ek baar mera na sahi dadu ka toh soch leti...unhone khud hardwork se empire khara kiya tha...mere employees ke baare mein toh sochti....sometimes I feel like tujhse behetar Monica hain ...you are worse than her...how could you be turned a bitch...atleast monica emotion ke saath nahi khelti jo tu hain...tu Ek no. ki jhoothi hain... A bloody Liar..

Sana:- Oh Shut the fuck up...I know Monica is good...even best..and so do you...do one thing tum log ek good gang ka tag banao aur usme monica, aayat, tum, Rayaan sabko leke group banake baithe raho...okay!Am happy to be a Bitch and a Heartless Demon and you know why I hate myself for trusting you again , I hate the fact that I cannot harm you ever agar main chahu bhi toh...aur Please tum apna yeh acche banne ka drama band karo..stop pretending like a loyal guy which you aren't.....and please stay away from me and my family...aur main jhoothi..arrey baapre phir toh tum bharosa karne ke layak nahi hoge..

Saying that she was about to leave when she turned and looked at him with painful Eyes..

Sana:- Don't Worry..Vikram ke paas fake papers gaye hain..company ke Papers nahi...Main jhoothi ho sakti ho lekin tumhare jaise gaddar nahi..main emotionless ho sakti hu paar itna bhi nahi ki dadu ke hardwork ko aisehi kisiko de doon....Aur thank you for comparing me with Monica...Vikram bhi bura nahi hain...wo atleast tumhare tarah fake pyaar nahi jatata...now you can leave! baas ek aur Baat Demaag mein Rakhna ki Tumhare liye Meri Ibadaatein Wohi hain...Baas tum Sharam karna kyuki Tumhari Aadatein Wohi hain...

Sidharth stood Rooted whom he thought is destroying his company is actually protecting it from Vikram's evil eyes..maybe not for him but for his grandfather whom she treated like her own grandfather...She just wiped off Her Last tear from her Eyes...Yes, She was Angry, She hated him...But She Can't Take away His Dadu's Hardwork...She will Always Protect His Hardwork no matter Whether they are in their Talking Terms Or Not....

Sid- Seriously!? Dhokebaaz! Tujhe jo Samajh na Hain samajh Le...Iss Bar Main Apni Innocence nahi Prove karunga...

Sana stopped For a Moment but She ignored him and Moved Out...Soon she sat inside her Car and left For Her Mansion...

SANA'S POV

MAIN TUMHE MAAF TOH BILKUL NAHI KARUNGI...LEKIN MAIN TUMHARE JAISI GADDAR AUR DHOKEBAAZ BHI NAHI HOON KI DADU KI HARDWORK MAIN USS VIKRAM NAAM KE LOMRI KE PAAS DE DOON..

POV END

She was lost in her Thoughts when Her phone Rang up...She sighs in Irritation and Anger as the Name flashed up was "Vikram Jaisingh"...She had no other Choice rather than Picking it up or else He would keep on Calling Her...Whereas Sidharth went to Ajay and Said him Everything...Ajay was Baffled By what was Happening around..

Ajay- Agar Sana ne Company ke Nakli  Papers Vikram ko diya Toh Asli Papers Kaha hain?

Sid- I Fuckin' don't Know!

Ajay was About to Say something When Sana's Advocate Entered His Office, Ajay was curious after Seeing Sana's Lawyer in Sidharth's Cabin...But As soon as the Lawyer said Something, Sidharth's Eyes Widen, Ajay was equally Shocked...

Lawyer- Sir! As Company Abhi Ma'am Ke Under hain toh Ma'am ne aapko ek Offer Bheja hain...Aap Isi Company mein Employee Ke Tarah Reh Sakte hain...Aapke Post and Sabkuch Ma'am Decide Karegi or else Aap Yeh company se Bedakhal Ho jayenge...Now, The Call is yours Aapko Company Mein rehena hain Or.......Okay then Mr.Shukla Am Leaving Today!

With that The Lawyer Left...

Ajay- Sidharth I think You Should Accept the Offer!

Sid- What are You Saying Ajay! Main Marr Jaunga lekin Vikram ke Under Kaam Nahi Karunga!

Ajay- Who said ki tu Vikram ke under Kaam karega..See Papers Are with Sana so, I think Sana will be the New M.D.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें