Chapter 31

It was the Dancing Competition Day...Aayat was quite nervous, she was continuously biting her Nails in her School and was sweating Badly, She was Continuously thinking About What if Inaayat steal Sana from Aayat? Little Did She knows that Her Sana was only craving For One person's Love, That is Aayat's....No one can snatch Sana from Aayat...They both are Connected With Hearts.... Her Brothers and Sana Noticed her that she was deep thinking about something, They can sense a Different kind of Fear on her Face..She was so into her Thoughts, That's When The Teacher Said That The Dance Competition will Be Having Two Stages...On those Three Stages the Winner Will be announced...Firstly , Their will Be Solo Performance And Secondly, Their will be Partners....Now, Aayat was Feeling to bang her Head on the Desk as she was afraid who will be her Partner...

AAYAT'S POV

GOD!!!! HEYYY BHAGWAN MERA PARTNER KON HOGA...I DON'T WANT KI KOI NITHALLU INSAAN JISKO NAACHNA NAHI AAYE WO BANE MERA PARTNER...I THINK I CAN GO FOR AKSHAY...LEKIN YAAR USSE MERI FIGHT HUWI PARI...BARA MEAN BANDA BHI HAIN...BUT BANDA BARA SAHI DANCER HAIN...I DON'T GODDD....PLEASE GOD AAYU KO MAT HARANAA....

POV END

That's when the Hearthrob and the most popular Guy entered, Akshay Kapoor...Son of a Famous Businessman...Akshay Loves to Irritate Aayat for which they always end up Fighting...And Basically He finds Aayat to be Very Cute Sometimes... That's why He loves to Irritate Her so he can see her Cute Angry Face and Her Famous pout...As soon as He entered, He went to Aayat and Pulled her Hair...and Aayat also Slapped his Shoulder Tightly...And made a Angry Face...Akshay Again started poking her...When He found that There's no reaction from Aayat on his Poking...He turned Aayat towards him and Saw tears in Aayat's eyes...

Aksh- Oyee Ms. nakchari Kya Huwa?

Aay- Kuch Nahi (sadly)

Aksh- So, Ro Kyu Rahi Hain?

Aay- Tumse Matlab? You are Happy na Seeing Me Crying... Duniya Mein Sabhi Khush hote hain Aayu ko Rula ke..tum bhi Ho lo! Khare kyu ho..C'mon Haso Mujhpe...

Aksh- Oyee Hold on Hold on....Rajdhani Express kyu Ban rahi hain... Batayegi Kya huwa?

Aay-  No I don't Share My Baatein with My Dushman...

Aksh- Okay Fine...Main Dushman Hu? Theek hain...Lekin Teri Nosie Beh rahi hain...

Aay- Ooops..Sorry...(chuckled)

Aksh- Okay..So Aayat Dave...Am Sorry For all the Poking...Kya Aap abhi mujhse Dosti karna Pasand Karegi...

Aay- Hmm(chuckled)

Aksh- Haan toh Friends se Sab Share Kari Jaati hain buddhu...

Aay- Okay...

Soon Aayat Disclosed Everything regarding Her and Inaayat's Fight...Gow Inaayat is trying to Steal her Di...What kind of Emotional Turmoil she is Going through... Akshay also felt Bad hearing Aayat's condition..He just Patted Her Shoulder and Assured her that Only She will Win Today...Soon All the Students Were given a Chance to Choose their Partner... Everyone Chose their Friend...Only Aayat, Akshay, Inaayat and Akshay's Bestfriend Varun was Leftt...Varun Was a Simple Guy Who Wanted to be friends with Inaayat and So did Inaayat...Varun was not A good Dancer....It was the Time when Akshay Was called for Partner Choosing...He chose Aayat...Aayat was very Happy coz Fortunately she got thw Best dancer.... Inaayat was now More Angry so she decided to Steal Her costume...So, She Quickly Went To the Changing Area and Took Aayat's Costume and Hide it Somewhere... Fortunately One of Akshay's Friend Saw it...

Finally It was the Time For the Competition...The Make-up Artist Did the Her work on Aayat and Asked her to Get Change in her Costume...soon she went to the Changing Area and Started Looking for her Costume...But to her Misfortune she wasn't getting her Costume anywhere...Tears welled up in her Eyes...On the Other Hand Akshay was Waiting for her from past 30 mins...Seeing, Her not coming, He rushed to the Changing Area..Only to Find Aayat finding something madly and She was Still in her School Uniform.. Akshay quickly went to Her ...

Aksh- Kya Huwa Aayat? Why aren't you ready yet?

Aay- Akshay! My Costume...Am not Getting my Costume...

Aksh- What? Theek se Dekh Yaha hi Hoga...

Aay- nahi hain Akshay...I found it Everywhere....

Aksh- Shit!

That's when That Guy who saw Inaayat hiding Aayat's Costume, came towards them and Informed them that Within Fifteen Minutes It will be Aayat's Call...Aayat was now more Tensed....She couldn't Able to understand how She will be Going to Perform without that Costume...Sensing some Problem that guy Asked Aayat, What happened on which she Disclosed of her Costume Being missing...The Guy was confused and Asked her Whether She is sure or not...

Aay- Ofcourse Am Sure ..

Guy- No..Coz I saw That New Girl, Inaayat Taking your Costume...

Aay- What?

Guy- Haan...Ruk Wo Yahi Kahi Rakh rahi thi...(searching)

Aay- See! Akshay I told you na...Number 1 ki Chorni Hain...(scoffed)

Aksh- Haan re...

Guy- Ye..Le Aayat...

Aay- Thankyou Yaar (smiled)

After that Aayat went to the Stage...As soon as She entered Her Brothers Went Crazy...They were Cheering For her as if she a Famous Celebrity...Even Sana was quite awestruck..Her Moves, Expressions was Something on Point...As Soon as Her Performance ended the Whole Auditorium echoed with Hootings and Claps...As her Performance was the Last...The judge Said their scores and this Time, Inaayat got more Score than Aayat...When Inaayat's Score Was announced, Sana cheered for her...On which Sidharth, Rayaan and Ajay made weird Faces...Aayat became a Bit Down there...But There Akshay came Cheered her up for the Next Round...And Assured her that They will only Win...Soon Their Pair and Varun- Inaayat's Pair shared the Stage... Seeing them Dancing...All of them Were Enjoying Except Sidharth...As he was now being protective and Possessive for his sister...His Mind was only Concentrating on their Closeness, Akshay's Hand and Their moves... Sidharth was Continuously leaning towards the Railing of the Gallery...His Body was already Half out..Now, If he lean more...then, He will be landing directly on the Stage...

Ajay- Sidharth Tujhe Pata hain..Agar tu aur jhuka Toh Tu Sidha necche Girega...(casually)

Sid- Heh?

As soon as he turned to Ajay, His Balance gone, He was About to fall when Ajay Hold him...and pulled him..and Glared him, folding his Arms...While He just Showed his Battesse...And smiled awkwardly...While Ajay sighed and Nodded his Head in Disbelief

Ajay- Sidharth! Stop Being an Possessive Ass!!! (Scoffed)

Sid- Shut Up..Meri Behen hain...Being a. Brother yeh mera Right hain...and you don't thik ki Yeh Mr. Kapoor ka Beta..Akshay meri Aayu se Kuch Zyada hi Chipak raha hain?(Worried)

Ajay- Shut Up Asshole! it's just a Dance Act! And now if you Disturb me with your Shitty questions...then, I will be the one to throw you from the Gallery
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें