Chapter 40

Guys Am able to give you Updates As my Chapters Were Ready...after This Chap There will be no Updates till 25th March😁😁😁
____________________________________
It was the Fourth Day, Sana who was Hell Frustrated With What are going in all...Sana was in her Cabin... Sidharth's Company was now Merged up With Sana's....Sidharth had A Separate Cabin as he was in a higher post than Ordinary Employees...Sana was engrossed in Her Thoughts...When Someone knocked into Her Cabin...Monica entered after Sana's Permission...Sana Smiled seeing Monica...

Monica- So, My would be Bhabi wassup?

A sudden anger rushed into her Veins, Seeing that Bitch She was feeling Like to Bang her head on the Desk...Still, She smiled And Asked her To sit...

Sana- Arrey Mon..Tu Khari kyu hain Baith na! Kuch Khayegi?

Monica- Arrey Nahin...Nahin...

Sana- Ruk Will Order A black Coffee For you!

Monica- Hmm! Accha Woh Sab Choro ab Batao Shopping Kab Chale ?

Sana- Shopping? Ka...kai..kaise Sho..sho.. shopping ?

Monica- Arrey Bhabi...Aaj Bhai ka Birthday Hain na! Toh Bhai ne Party throw Kiya Hain...Toh Aap toh Future Mrs.Jaisingh ho...

Sana- Ghantaa Mrs.Jaisingh!!! (In mind)

Monica- Bhabhi Kaha Khoo Gayi...

Sana- Haan...Um..Mmm...Kahi Nahi...

Monica- Toh Chalo?

Sana- Huh!? Haan Haan Chalo

Monica- Aur Bhabhi... Bhai aur Main na Aayu princess Se Milne Ke liye Betaab hain..

Sana- Haan Yeah...She is Also very Excited to Meet Her Vikram Uncle and Monica Aunt...

Monica- Woh Vikram Ko kaise Jaanti Hain? Matlab Does She knows Everything About you and Sidharth...

Sana- Yeah She Does!

Monica- Matlab Abhi jo Tumhari aur Uski Rivalry Chal...

Sana- Ek Second How Do you Know ki Rivalry Chal rahi Hain?

Monica- Amm..Umm...um..Sid.. Sidharth Said me Everything...Waise He is not a Very Good Guy...like That Night When We both Were Together...He was Talking Shit About You! Umm Leave that Tum Bolo tumne Bhai ko Kya Bola...

Sana- Woh I told Him ki...

FLASHBACK:-

Sana went to Vikram's Office and As soon as he heard That Sana has come He quickly asked his Receptionist to Send her to his Cabin...

Sana- Vikram...I want to Say you Something

Vik- Sweetheart You don't Have to Ask for Permission..

Sana- Woh...I have Taken a Decision...Since...You Love me So much...So I was thinking Ki I am ready to accept you...

Vik- That's Great...Okay! So let's Disclose it to Media... (Excited)

As soon as Sana heard 'Media'..She widen Her Eyes and Started Coughing...Seeing her Coughing.....Vikram quickly Handed her the Glass Of Water and Started Patted her Back...After Having Water...Sana kept The Glass...

Vik- Are You Ok? Sweetheart!

Sana- Yeah...

Vik- Haan toh Media...

Sana- No...No..Hold on Vikram We won't Be Disclosing it to Media... Atleast not Before 1 year...And I just want a Court Marriage...I will Arrange the Papers...Cause Atleast I want Everything to Be perfect for my Big Day and New Life... Also, You Know How Reserve I am

Vik- Whatever Makes you Happy Darling! Btw Are you Happy with this Marriage? Cause You Love That Sidharth

Sana- Ofcourse I am Vikram Atleast You Love me Madly...And not like Sidharth Who Plays Around with People's Emotions and Love...I am really Lucky to Find you...(smile)

Vik- Aww Mee too My Love to get such a Beauty As my Wife!

Sana- But Baby I want Something From You!

Vik- What Love?

Sana- Umm...I want to Merge S.S creation with My Company....Later, Shaadi ke Ek saal Baad Meri Company toh tumse Merge Hogi hi...Then My Baby would be 3X Powerful and You Can Come Anytime in the Office...

Vik- Done... Anything For You Love!

Vikram stood Up and stood Behind her Chair Grabbed her Shoulder and Pressing it he bend down near Her Ears...

Vik- Dil Toh Kar raha hain tumhe Bharosa Karu darling Par...

Sana- Par Kya Vikram? Don't you Trust Me?

Vik- I do Darling...Do Whatever Makes You Happy Honey! Now you are To be Mrs. Jaisingh...I want You To get Happiness... Remember I love you and I can kill Anyone For You My Love....

Sana- Thankyou Vikram!

With that Vikram Hugged her and She also Reciprocated whereas Sana smirked...

FLASHBACK END

Monica- That's Great Bhabhi...Okay then Am Leaving..No More Tension! Love you Bhabhi...

Sana- Ohh Mon Ruk! yeh Apne Bhai Ko dedena!

Monica- Ahaahan Gifts n all!

Sana- chup!

Monica- Blushing...Okay Chalo Bye...

On the Other Hand, Vikram who was Extremely Happy Seeing Sana...As her Desk was Having His Photographs on it...Also, He deliberately Sent Monica to Sana...So, that He can Note Down Her Emotions... Whereas, As soon As Monica Came out...She called up Vikram who was already Gawking Sana through the Cctv Camera which he sneakily hid into Her Cabin...

Monica- Veerji! As I said Game is all Yours...Aayat is Dying to meet you Means..She likes You! So, Baazi Aapke hain Jahapana! Baas Ab jaldi Shaadi Nipta lo isse Pehele Sidharth Fir se Kuch Kare...I need to manipulate Him...We can't Let them come Closer ... KYUKI THEY ARE FUCKIN' STRONGER TOGETHER...and Aaj main Aur Bhabi Jaa Rahe hain Shopping Pe.... Alright?

Vik- Hmm! Waise Sidharth Ki shakal Dekhne Layak Hain Na?

Monica- Ofcourse..But Itna na Chirao...Jald main Bhi Shaadi Karungi... Please...

Vik- Haan haan Tu Pehele Ghar Aa...

Soon After the Call He Arrived at Sana's Office... Sidharth saw it...He was clenching his Fist...He was feeling like To punch him and Kill him Right there...But He was Shocked When Sana came out of her Cabin and Hugged Him...His Heart Broke into pieces Seeing this Scene...But What Added Fuel to The Fire was Vikram took her Out... Whereas Sana Noticed his Jealousy And she smirked...As Her Plan was Working , She was happy Seeing Sidharth's soul on Fire and That anger in his Eyes.....

Sidharth was now hell Frustrated the way, Sana was behaving with him...he knows that It's really Hard to Trust when your Loved one Breaks it...Whereas, It was Late Night Sana was Continuously Working on her Laptop In her Mansion After coming back from Vikram's posh Birthday Party...She was Finding Something Since...Then Suddenly Her Phone Rang Up...

Lawyer- Ma'am Papers ready Hain!

Sana- Okay Bhej do Jannat Mein (smirked)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK DOES SANAREALLY STARTED LOVING VIKRAM?
OR

IT'S JUST A BEGINNING TO SOMETHING MORE DANGEROUS?

WHAT WILL BE SIDHARTH'S REACTION ON SANA'S MARRIAGE WITH VIKRAM?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें