Chapter 30

Sidharth - WHATTTTT

Aay- What kya What? Aap Meri Didi Ko kitna Hurt Kiye Ho...

Sidharth- No...Aayu Meri Jaan Aisa Mat Kar...Tu Sacchai Nahi Jaanti Vikram Ki...

Aay- Kya? (Confused)

Sid- Bacche Main Tujhe Aaj Sab Kuch Bataunga...Bass Call Ignore Mat Kario...Aaj tu Mera Video Call Utha Lena...

Aayat Sensed that Something there's Very Fishy..So she Agreed without saying Anything...Soon Rayaan and Ajay Came with Ice creams and Chocolates...Aayat was very Happy Getting the Chocolates...Soon She Left to Jannat with Rayaan And Sidharth, Ajay And Sana left for their Respective Office...As soon As Aayat Reached Jannat She ran to Ammi And Showed her Medal...She was So Happy Beating Inaayat...While Inaayat was Thinking What If She again Loses her Sana Di...She decided to Beat Aayat In the Next Match...

Later That Night, after Dinner, Aayat went to Sana to show Her Medal Thinking That If Sana Pay attention to Her And her success....But She was rooted Seeing the Scene...She saw Inaayat Was keeping Her head on Sana's Lap and Was Crying For Losing, While Sana was consoling Her and was Motivating Her Against Aayat...Tears started forming in Her Eyes...She ran away inside her Room...She started Crying... That's When Her Tablet Started ringing...She Quickly picked up the Call..Cause She knows that The Call will be from Sidharth Only...She quickly Wiped her Eyes with her Hoodie and Accepted the Call..As soon As Sidharth Noticed her puffy eyes, He got to know that She must be Crying...But What Could be The reason...He thought to Just ask her out...

Sid- Oyee... Chuhiya Why are you Crying?

Aay- Kuch nahi Bhaiyu...Aap bolo na Aap kya Bolna Chahte hain...

Sid- Notanki Band Kar...Aur Bata Meri Chotu si Chuhiya Kyu Roh Rahi hain...

With that Aayat Burst out all her Emotions, She was literally Weeping...She Disclosed all the Things which are Continuously making her Upset...She was Crying and rubbing her Nose with her Hoodie... Sidharth felt Bad Seeing her Tears...She was Coughing and Crying...She wasn't able to See Inaayat with Sana...he sighed and Continued...

Sid- Bacche...Aap Please Rou Matt....Aap Meri Sherni Ho na then ?

Aayat nodded cutely rubbing her nose with her Hoodie which Turned Red...Due to Continuos Crying...She wasn't Sana's Biological Sister but Still She was So like Sana and Her Possessiveness was just Like Sidharth....Soon Sidharth Told her a Silly Joke just to make her Smile....And Fortunately His Plan got succeeded...

Aay- Ab Bolo Bhaiyu Kya Bol rahe the ?

Sid- Hmm...Bhul se bhi Vikram Ke saath kuch Mat Kar....Woh Bohut Ganda Admi hain...

Aay- Kyu Bhaiyu...

Sid- Kyuki ....

Soon Sidharth Disclosed Her that Why Vikram Is a Creep and What He did to them...Aayat was Beyond knowing the New piece of Information...As soon As Sidharth Ended the Truth...He cried...

Sid- We lost Our Child Aayu...Not only The Child But Sana Too...(cried)

Aay- Bhai Please Roo mat...You Have to Be Strong And I want That 10 years old , Possessive Hulk Sidharth....That Short temper...Please Bhaiyu I read In her Diary How you Used to Scare the Narak out of a Person Who used to Lay their Eyes On Di...(serious)

Sid- hmm... Ek Second Scare the Narak Out of a Person Matlab...(Confused)

Aay- Uff Bhai Narak Matlab Hell...Aapne Bola na Ki Hell word Baro ke Liye Hota hain...Toh Isiliye Narak Bola...(innocently)

Sidharth Laughed On his Cute Intelligent yet Innocent Devil...After Fifteen Minutes of Conversation regarding Studies and Everything...Aayat Pouted and bowed her Head..

Sid- oye Notanki...Kya huwa?

Aay- Bhaiyu...Aaj ki Tarah kal Phir se Aap aur Ajay Bhaiyu Aaoge...Bhaijaan ke Saath... Please...

Sid- Ohh Meri Chuhiya Don't Worry Will be there with You, By you Everytime...Jaa Abhi So jaa....

Aay- I love you Bhaiyu...

Sid- Love you too Princess...Jaa Soja...

On the Other Hand, Sana who was Working on her Laptop...She was somewhere Felt Bad that Not Even Once She came to Her...Was Sana this much Stranger and Sinner to Her? That She couldn't come and Show her Success to her...Whereas, Aayat show her Medal to the Whole Mansion... Little Did She knew That Everytime that Little Soul came to her...She was always Busy with Either her Work Or Inaayat, Only If She Knew How Hurt that Child Was When she was Supporting Inaayat Against Aayat, and was prioritizing Inaayat More than Her Sister...

SANA'S POV

KYA WO EK BAAR MERE PAAS AAKE NAHI BOL SAKTI THI KI DIDI I HAVE WON A MEDAL...ARREY FORGET ABOUT DIDI...EK BAAR PYAAR SE SANA HI BULA LETI..JAB KI INAAYAT IS GIVING ME ALL THE SISTER'S LOVE , I WAS BEREFT OF, THOUGH WHY I CAN'T GET THAT SOLACE IN INAAYAT'S LOVE...WHICH SOLACE AAYAT'S ONE SMILE IS CAPABLE OF GIVING ME...AM I THIS MUCH  WORTHLESS FOR GETTING A SISTER'S LOVE...BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT  AAYAT'S CHANGING NATURE AND BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS RAYAAN...SHE USED TO HATE RAAYAN TOO RIGHT ? THEN WHAT COULD BE THE REASON....ARRRGGHHH SANA SLEEP TOMORROW AGAIN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THAT COMPETITION FOR INAAYAT....BUT TODAY WHEN I SAW THE THREE OF THEM... BASICALLY SIDHARTH CHEERING FOR AAYAT...IT WAS LIKE AS IF I WAS WATCHING THAT 16 YEARS OLD SIDHARTH WHO USED CHEER FOR ME AND USED TO MOTIVATE ME FOR NOT LOSING...HE WAS LOOKING SO CUTE...CUTE? REALLY...SANA ARE YOU AGAIN FALLING FOR HIM....NO BITCH YOU CAN'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN...THIS TIME YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HIM..A BIG NO....

POV END

Next Day Also Sidharth Rayaan and Ajay was Cheering For Aayat...Which was Really fruitful because Again Aayat won the Match... Inaayat wasn't able to match Aayat's thinking Level..As Aayat's Thinking ability and Maturity was like a 14 years Old Child...and Again Sana was too engrossed within Inaayat, Consoling Her, Pampering Her...She didn't even used to Glanced at Aayat For which She used to Cry...It was Evening When, Aayat wasn't coming out of her Room....It was quite Strange For Rayaan...So He went to Aayat's Room and was Motivating Aayat and Feeding her Pizza , Which He brought for Aayat...But all these Are Noticed By Inaayat...

INAAYAT'S POV

ISS AAYAT KI BACCHI KE MOVES TOH SACCHI MEIN BOHUT ACCHE HAIN...AND NOW 1 NIGHT MEIN MAIN APNE MOVES NAHI CHANGE KAR SAKTI...YES! I WILL JUST HIDE HER COSTUME...SIMPLE...THEN DANCING COMPETITION KI WINNER HOGI...ONE ONLY INAAYAT DAVE... READY TO LOSE AAYAT DAVE....

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें