Chapter 15

Sana was pacing here and there in the Mansion waiting for Aayat... Sudden She got a Call from Naina....She requested her to come to Office As there are some Urgent Papers,which need her Signatures ...Sana First of all Declined but after alot of Convincing, She gave in....But She ordered her to send the papers at her Mansion...which Naina did.... Finally She got Supper Happy, When She heard the Horn and screeching halt Of her Cars... Meanwhile,Aayat got down from the Car and She was Astonished Seeing the Big Mansion Infront of Her....Soon Rayaan hold her hand and took her inside The mansion....As soon as Sana saw Aayat...Her phone dropped from her Hands....She ran towards Aayat and hugged her tightly...Tears were flowing from her eyes....All the servants and the Bodyguards were in tears to see the Heartless Woman crying hugging a Child...Sana took that Little face in her palm...Kissing all over her Face...But for the first time Aayat Smiled and whispered "DI" Sana Thought that Aayat smiled seeing her But For her Misfortune...Aayat gently moved Sana and ran towards Trisha...She Hugged Trisha Tightly and Said those Words which Sana expected To hear from her...,"DI KAHA THI AAP....I MISSED YOU INNAAA SARAAAA",But the next Sentence broke Sana Once again....

Aa:- Di! Who is She ? The one who kissed me and did huggie to me....

SANA POV

Who I am? Doesn't She know me... Didn't Sidharth Show her My Picture and Atleast Acknowledge Me as her Sister.... Wasn't I not that worthy enough....

POV END

Tr:- Aayat Babu, She is your Sister, Shehnaz Dave and That's Rayaan Ali...

Aa:- What!? (Shocked)

A sudden anger rushed into her veins...The names which she hates the most... According to her, the name which Destroyed his Brother's and Trisha di's Life...She is Finally seeing them in person...She clenched her jaws and turn towards Trisha...

Tr:- Di! I don't want to meet anyone..Am very Tired....

Sa:- Alright Aayu Aap Jaao jaake Rest le lo....

Aayat just shook her head in disbelief..and one servant took her to her Room...She was shocked to see the Room perfectly designed according to her Choice....And there was a big Picture of her just above the bedpost....There were every kinds of Toys and Books....She ask the Servent to opened the Closet to Keep Her Bags...but as soon as She opened the Closet ...She found thousands of dresses, Casual Wears, Accessories and much More thing......She thought that This was all done by Trisha....

AAYAT'S POV

Hayeeee, Di kitnaa Pyaar karti hain Mujhe...Main Aaungi Isiliye mujhe Special feel karwane ke liye...She just Decorated My Room...Yaar I am feeling Like Princess..Comeon Aayat Now, you have to Call Bhaiyu...But kaise karu...mere Paas toh phone hi nahi hain...

POV END

Sana didn't Thought alot about Aayat's behaviour as she thought that, the little baby must be tired as She directly came here from Mahabaleshwar...She smiled and Thought to gave her time to adapt in the situation and the environment...At night, When Trisha brought Aayat to have dinner with others...Seeing the Food items Aayat's eyes sparkled with Happiness... Everything was According to Her choice...Aayat looked at Trisha who smiled at that Little soul....Rayaan also smiled at her....Sana smiled at her thinking how pure and Naive she is... Aayat was relishing her dinner... Trisha was feeding her.... Throughout the Dinner, Sana Expected her to look at her But she didn't spare a Glance...When Sana asked Aayat about Is She is Liking ...That Moment Sana Thought She might look at her but She rather just hummed without looking at her...Sana was little Hurt... Rayaan noticed that...He just kept his hand on hers and pressed... assuring her that everything will be Alright....She sighed....

Meanwhile, Sidharth who was sitting in Aayat's room....He was thinking that How this Manson is feeling A dark,cold place now... Suddenly he got a call from Sana's Lawyer...The Lawyer informed him that, Ms.dave has allowed Sidharth to meet Aayat...But on one Condition that He can only meet her infront of her or Rayaan....Though the condition pinched his heart...but Atleast He was Happy that He can meet his baby sister....While Sana was scared of only one thing....

SIDHARTH'S POV

Naaz! I know now you don't trust me..But I know you still Love me and hate to give me the most Pathetic pain...You just Show yourself as the most Heartless Woman...But  deep down you still can't see People whom You love....But Soon I will make things Work and Will Stay like A happy Family....I know Itna Easy nahi hain Still....I am Guilty After this Call I remembered that Day....

POV END

SANA'S POV

Sidharth, I Don't trust you maybe Kabhi phir Karungi bhi nahi...Yes, I hate you...But Am a Human and Insaaniyat ke khaatir...I just allowed you to Meet Aayu...Cause I know how it feels to stay Away from Your people...And yes, I am doing all this for Aayat's Happiness...I want My baby to stay Happy...Haan Main tum par Bharosha Nahi Karti ... That's why I allowed you to Meet Aayat only if Rayaan or I am Available...And this will be the Biggest slap on your Face...

POV END

Meanwhile In Trisha's Room...She was working when Rayaan Entered the Room...Trisha looked at him and quickly went inside the Washroom for get ready for him....She didn't took long as she doesn't want to see the Beast Inside him...Raayan also Continued his Torture on her....After their make-out Session...He asked Trisha that How Aayat is so comfortable around her....

Tr:- Woh..Wohh.....

Ra:- Un Das Saalon Mein Tu Aayu ke paas thi Haan ya Naah...(shouted)

Tr:- Ji ji...thi(fumbled)

Ra:- Matlab Aayu ko Tune Sab Bataya....You Poisoned her Mind?

Tr:- Ji Ji Nahi...

Ra:- Sweetheart Remember one thing I hate  L.I.A.R.S ...... And Tu nahi Jaanti main Jhooth bolne waalon ka kya Karta hu make sure tu sacch bol rahi ho.... (in a husky tone, nuzzling in her neck and smirked Devilishly... Gropping one of her Asset)

Tr:- Hmmm (nervous and scared)

With that He again started his Assault...Trisha was now hell scared....Where Sana checked on Aayat's room saw her sleeping...Sana just caressed her Head and Peck her Forehead and Palms...And went to her Room and sleep not before speaking to Ammi...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK...HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें