Chapter 26 (PAST CONT.)

FLASHBACK CONT.

Rayaan was pacing here and there in the Hospital...Soon the Doctor Came out and The O.T.... Rayaan rushed to him and asked him About Sana's Health...His Tension was growing By Each Second...As the Facial Expressions of the Doctor was saying A different Story....After taking a long Breathe the Doctor Patted his Shoulder and Ask him to Meet him in his Chamber...He was Fearing By the Expressions.... Rayaan Was Continuously Praying for Sana's Welfare...Soon He went to meet the Doctor....The Doctor asked him to Take the Seat....

Dr:- Sorry! Mr. Rayaan But The Child Is No more....And..

Ray:- Is my Sister Alright?

Dr:- Yeah But Mujhe Laga She is quite Traumatized...Kya Aap Bata sakte Hain Ki kya Huwa...Aisa Aksar Heartbreak Yaa toh phir Kisi Kareebe Isaan ke Maut ke Wajah se ho sakta hain...

Ray:- Its Heartbreak And Humiliations Doc...

Dr:- Hmmm...But She will Be Alright...Try to Keep her Happy and Agar Ho sake try to Make her Cry....Warna There Are High Chances for the Patient to get into Depression and Even Worse...Mansik Santulant Khoo baithnaa...

Ray- Okay Doc...When Can I take her Home Back....

Dr:- Bass...Aaj Shaam tak...

Ray:- Okay Doc...

It was Evening when They Took her to her House...She was not saying anything...She was sitting on her bed like a Dead Person holding her Tummy...She was not having Anything... Neither She is Talking to Anybody....Rayaan Tried to Make her Laugh, He tried to Cook Dishes for Her...But Nothing really Worked....Ammi and Rayaan Were quite Confused that Since Sana Has returned...Sree Maa didn't Come out of her Room...It was Night When Ammi was banging her Door...But there was no sound from the opposite Side....After 15 minutes of Banging...They decided to break the Door...Soon Rayaan and Few Boys of their Locality Broke the Door...Only to Found Sana's Mom Hanging...Rayaan And Ammi Broke down seeing that Scene..... Finally They Bring her Body...when Ammi asked Rayaan To Call Sana....

Ray:- Lekin Ammi...Sana Already Sadme Mein hain Uske Bacche ke liye, Uske Heartbreak ke Liye....Ab Khala ki Yeh News...

Ammi- Lekin Bacche Batana Toh Padega na...

Rayaan Nodded and brought her infront her Mother's Body...She wasn't Crying that time Also... Finally When Rayaan Slapped her Hard....She broke Down...Seeing her Whole World crushing down in A Day...Loosing her Sister, her Mother , Her Child, Her Love.....She cried for 2hours Holding her Mother....She was not Allowing Anyone to touch her... That's when the Priest Came And Ask them that it's the Time for her Last Rights....And Sana Being her Only Child...She has to Do that...She was Weeping holding her Mom's Hand...And Was only Saying one thing , " Please Maa...Utth Jaao...I need you Maa...Plea...se Ma..maa...I can't live without you Ma...Maa...Rayaan Bol na Apni Khala ko Uttne Ke liye...Ammi Aap toh Bolo Apni Bestfriend ko... please Maaa Utho naa Please"... That's when Rayaan pulled her up and Hugged her, rubbing her back inorder to Calm her down....Soon She was Taken to the Burning Ghat and Sana Completed the Last Rights... Remembering their Humiliations, Her Mother's Humiliations....She Took an oath by taking her Mother's ashes and disseminating Those in the Water of the Sea.....

Sa:- Mom...I swear on You....Ek din Main Aisa Laungi ki Main Aayat ko Uss Kamine Ke Paas se Cheen Lau...Uski Saari Khushiyan Cheen lu...Jaise Usne Meri Kiya hain....I promise you Mom...Rayaan C'mon Lets Welcome The New Shehnaz Dave....

After that Day Sana Opened her Own Company....She used work Hard Day and Night to Make her Company even Bigger...As years were passing Her Company and Her Empire was Growing Bigger...Soon She Bought A Huge Mansion From her Own Earning... Amid all these She lost all of her Innocence and became Ruthless, Heartless, Arrogant Woman...For Whom Her Works Always comes And First and where there's no Place For Emotions and Love...After 2 years She Again Crossed her Path with Vikram...They were in good talking terms...Also, Sana often Used to Taunt Him on his Losses...But Vikram Didn't Feel Bad about that.... Basically That Pure , Selfless , Innocent Sana became an Selfish, Arrogant Bitch...For whom No emotions Matter...Also She worked on her Physique, Accent, Lifestyle...And Soon Because of all her Wins and her Established Empire...She Won the Title of "THE QUEEN OF BUSINESS WORLD"......

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें