Chapter 29

Finally It was the Competition Day...The First Day, Aptitude Test...Aayat just Clenched her Jaws to Inaayat...Who Just Smirked Seeing Aayat... Inaayat came infront of Aayat and Threatened Her while smirking on which Aayat Laughed out Loud.....

Aay:- Tum Sapne Bare Dekhti ho Inaayat (laughing)

Inaayat :- C'mon Aayat Tumhari Di Ab Meri Hain...Aur Jald Tumhari Bhaijaan, Khalajaan Aur Tumhare Doosre Bhaiyu Bhi... Sab Mujhse Zyada Pyaar Karte hain Yeh Math Bhulo... Basically Tumhari Di...(smirked)

Aay:- Let's See...Lekin Promise Karo Ki Agar Tum Iss Competition mein Haari then Tum Yeh Sab Sabke Saamne Confess Karoge and Humesha ke liye "Dave" title Aur Jannat Chorr Ke Chali Jaoge...And Agar Main Haari Then Main Chali jaungi Meri Fam ko chorr ke..Hostel...

Inaayat- Done...

All the Guardian were Present in the Auditorium....Aayat looked at her Three Brothers...They Just Blinked their Eyes Assuring Her And Asked her to do her Best...While Inaayat was looking Aayat with Envy...Sana just Looked at Rayaan and Ajay and Found that Sidharth was there Too...Now, She wanted Inaayat to win the Competition So that Sidharth Can lose Through Aayat... Finally The First Round was About to Begun All the Guardian was Cheering For their kids....

San:- Go.. Inaayat...You Have to Win...Baby (shouted)

Sid- Aayat Meri Jaan...Show Them Who is the Best Student...Go Aayat...(Shouted)

Ray:- C'mon Aayat You can do It Bacche...(Shouted)

Ajay- Aayat.. Aayat... (Shouted)

Aayat looked at Sidharth...

Sid- C'mon Baby...I never taught you Lose...You are a Born Winner..(shouted)

Aayat Nodded..

Soon the Competition Started Aayat was Able to Give answers to all the Questions... Inaayat was also Giving a Tough Competition to Aayat...All the Students were Cheering For Aayat...Sana was shocked seeing Aayat's popularity...Soon The Teacher Announced the Last Question and Aayat was rhe first One Who pressed the Buzzer and got the opportunity to Answer the Question...

Teacher:- The Last Question...In the years 2001-2011 , which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment inflows into India? Well students It's A tricky One Do you Wanna Change it?

Aay- No..Ma'am I will Answer it...

Sidharth was Disappointed...Cause It was Impossible for Aayat to know this Question... Because How Could a Child of 12 years Would Know the Meaning of Investment....He just Huffed and Ran his fingers through his Hair....tapping her Feet...Now Sana Was also Curious That How Aayat will Answer these... Because Its Impossible for Her to know the Term Direct Investment only...

Sid- Ajay...She could have Easily flipped the Question Yaar... It's Impossible For Her to know....

Ray- Exactly...

Ajay- Guys Pay Attention..See She is going to say the Answer...

Teach:- Yes Ms.Aayat Dave...What will Be the Answer...

Aayat- Ma'am It will be Telecommunications..

Teach:- And Why do You think so Miss.Aayat?

Aayat- Ma'am According to the Sources,This is an investment made parent company in foregin market. For Example: Vodafofone. They have mabe huge investment in our country  India.Not in their Nation or from where they have intiated their business.(confident)

Inaayat was Dumbfounded, She couldn't Be able to understand a Single Word Except Vodafone...All the Teachers were Shocked that What she said was Absolutely Correct...Not only the Teachers but the Guardians Too... Sidharth Mouth hung open...Sana Herself was Shocked... Because It is Next to Impossible For A Student of Class 5 to Know this... Somewhere All of her Brothers And Sana was feeling Proud On Aayat...The Whole Auditorium Was Echoed with Loud Sounds of Claps and Hoots as soon as It was Declared that The Answer Was correct, Sidharth , Rayaan and Ajay all hooted For Aayat...And Soon the Top 12 was Declared...Aayat was the First One To be On Top 12.....She was rewarded with Gold Medal whereas Inaayat was Given a Silver Medal...As soon as The Game Was Dissolved...She ran towards Brothers and Hugged them Together... Sidharth Picked her up in His embrace....

Sid- Yes Meri Princess....Jeet Gayi Na tu Chuhiya...

Ray- Bass Bhaijaan ki Jaan Tujhe Aise hi Jeetna Hain...

Ajay- Maine Kaha Tha Na Gadhoo...Humari Princess Bari Intelligent hain...

Aay- Yes Mere Pyaare Bhaiyon....Humein hi Jeetna Hain...Naki Us Nakchaari Inaayat...Pata hain Bhaijaan Kya Bolti Wo Chorni?

Ray- Kya Kehti? (Like a Child)

Aay- Kehti Ki Wo Chorni Aaplogo ko Aur Khala Ko Mujhse Chura legi.....Kitni Bari Chorni Hain....Evil...

Like this Aayat Was Blabbering...While All of her Brothers Were Listening to her as if Her Blabberings Are the Most Important Thing And Most Important topic to Discuss...They Were Reacting In a Way As if They are 11 year Old Kids.... Like this They Came Out Of The School...Aayat didn't Even Noticed Sana was Standing there...She was so into Her Talks...Soon Aayat Asked Rayaan And Ajay to Bring Ice creams And Chocolates... Hearing that They Left For Bringing that...While Sidharth Was Just Glaring Aayat in a cute way...

Aay- Kya Huwa? Ghoor kyu Rahe hain?

Sid- Chuhiya tu Mera Phone kyu nahi Utha Rahi? Tujhe Pata hain Mujhe Kitni Tension Ho rahi thi?

Aay- Kyu?

Sid- Kyu Kya kyu..Insaan ko Tension kyu Hota hain Gadhi...Itna Deemag hain Ye nahi Pata...Chal Yeh Medal phir main Wapas kar Aau

Aay- please Bhaiyu Mujhe Aapse zyada Akal hain....Bhaiyuuu Mujhe Aapke Aur Sana Ke Past Ke Baare mein Sab Pata Chal gaya hain...

Sid- Kisne Bola Tujhe ?

Soon Aayat Disclosed How She got to Know About their Past, What was her Reaction Reading her Diaries... Sidharth was Shocked and How Could His Naive Aayat can Become so Detective type Human... Aayat Also Said How She was Disappointed with Her...On Asking By Sidharth She Also Disclosed that Why Trisha was their At Jannat...She also Said that She is Badly Guilty for Her Behaviour Towards Sana...

Sid- Baapre Chuhiya Tu toh Chota Packet Bara Dhamaka Nikli...

Aayat- Yes, And Guess What As soon As Main Sana ke Saath talking Terms Mein Aaungi...I will be asking Sana to get Married...

Sid- Accha...WHAT?

Aayat- Yes And to Whom You know...Jo Sana ke Saath Dosti hain...And Jo Sana ke Saath Tha Har Ghadi...As a Good Friend....

Sid- Heh! pagal.. Rayaan ki Shaadi Ho Chuki Hain...(chuckled)

Aayat- Kon Bola Main Bhaijaan Ki Baat Kar rahi hu (Seriously wala Expressions)

Sid- Then?

Aayat- VIKRAM JAISINGH...See Wo Handsome bhi Hain , Di Ko Propose Bhi Kiya tha...and Aura Bhi thik thak hi hain..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें