Chapter 3

SIDHARTH'S POV

SANA? THE QUEEN OF BUSINESS WORLD? HOW COULD I NOT RECOGNISE HER? OFCOURSE HOW WILL I RECOGNISE...SHE IS SO FUCKIN' CHANGED...HER SLIM FIGURE...WEARING SLIT GOWNS.. SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH BRITISH ACCENT AND AMAZING FLUENCY...HER EYES WHICH USED TO BE THE MOST INNOCENT THING IS NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE...SHE WAS DRINKING ALCOHOL...WHO USED TO HATE ALCOHOL....MATLAB SHE IS RAYAAN'S BOSS AND THE MOST SUCCESSFUL LADY....KITNI BADAL GYI HAI MERI MOTI BABY...BUT KYA WO MUJHE MAAF KAREGI?

POV END

Soon Sana came down after signing the deal...She was meeting people.... Suddenly Sana said...

Sa:- I Would like to meet the Owner of the Company who has signed the deal with us....

Ra:-Sure...

Soon She went to Sidharth who was Talking to a Businessman...

Ra:- Excuse me ? Mr.Sidharth Shukla!

Si- Yeah!

Sidharth turned and found Sana...Sana forward her hand for handshake..He complied.

Sana- Hello! Mr.Shukla..(formally)

Si:- Hello Naaz ? (Hopeful Voice)

Sa- Sorry Mr.Shukla...Its Ms. Shehnaaz Dave! (With a voice full of gravity)

Si:- Thanku for forgiving me and Investing in our Company...

Sana- Sorry..But you Got it by ur Ability and Efficiency...and It would be a pleasure to work with you.. Moreover U are no special from others that I would favour U (rudely with a sarcastic smile)

Saying this She went to meet another Business Tycoons as She is the Queen of Business World....While Sidharth was broken again...Though he knew that, She will not Forgive him... Atleast not so easily...

Suddenly Mr.Kapoor announced about the arrival of the King of Business World and the Best Entrepreneur of the World...

Mr.Kapoor- Thank u Mr. Jaisingh ...its a pleasure that you Attend the party...

Vik:- Arrey..Its Alright.. Anyways Excuse me...

Kap:- Yes Sir!!

Vikram made his way towards Sana Who was Engrossed in talking to one of the Business Tycoon... Suddenly Vikram Called her from behind..

Vik:- Hi Ms.Shehnaaz Dave,

Sana turned and found Vikram staring at her...

Sa- Hi..Mr.Jaisingh !

Vik:- Oh comeon I know Am The King of Business World but i don't need respect at least from My Queen! (Evil smirk)

Sa- Excuse Me! Mr. Vikram Jaisingh...U know What I know Girls are dying to be the Queen of your Empire...But But U know I would Prefer dying than to be the Queen Of your Empire (whispered in his ears with a equal evil smirk)

And that's when Vikram's Ego got hurt...

Vik:- Comeon Babygirl...One Day I will make u Mine...By Hook or By crook...and i will Possess you...(gritted teeth)

Sa- Comeon Vikram...Stop Seeing those Dreams which you can't fulfill...(laughed sarcastically and patted his cheeks)

Vik:- Tum Mano Ya Namano Shehnaaz..One day I will marry u..With all ur consent...(gritting teeth)

Sa- In Your Fuckin' Dreams Vikram Jaisingh....(attitude)

She left saying that...But the Total scene was witnessed by none other than Sidharth Shukla...He was quite confused the way Vikram was flirting with Sana... Though He knew that How Mad He was behind Sana from the Beginning...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें