Chapter 13

Sidharth was numb at his Place....While Sana was just Smirking with tearful eyes...She knew How Hard it is....But Still, She don't know Why his Tears are Pinching her Heart...Little did she knew that She was ignoring the fact that She still Loves him like she used to 10 years Back...She was still battling with her heart and mind....Her heart was saying her to Not to Give him This Pain....While Her mind was continuously saying that He deserves it...He Deserves your Wrath....And Once Again, She listened to her Mind....But She didn't knew why her Heart was aching badly Seeing him....Soon He looked at her....

Si:- Naaz...Why Are you Doing this! (shouted)

Sa:- Excuse me...Mr.Shukla Am not Your Naaz....Am Shehnaz Dave....(cold tone)

Si:- Do Hell with Your Mr.Shukla....Please Naaz aisa Mat Kar....(shouted)

Sidharth thumped down floor....He was joining his Hands....He was Crying...he was chanting one thing...." PLEASE SANA... DON'T TAKE AAYAT AWAY FROM ME... PLEASE...I HAVE NO ONE EXCEPT HER...." Tears were flowing from her Eyes too.... But She was confused, Why She isn't Happy seeing his Helplessness....She always wanted to see this sight...But Why? She is feeling to die 1000 deaths rather to see him like this.... Didn't She want this.... Didn't She wanted  to keep him on Fuckin' Her place...The way She requested him....

SANA POV

Nahi Sana! Tu Pighal nahi Sakti...Once a Cheater Always a Cheater...You Should be Happy...These are all his fake tears...He is just Manipulating Me, by showing his crocodile tears...I hate him...

POV END

Sa:- Listen! Just Cut the Crap....I am here to do out of court Settlement... Okay..So Better Agar tum Apni Chalaki Mat use karo...

Si:- Sana... Don't you dare show me Courts and all...If you want I will fight for Aayat's custody....But I don't want to ruin your Image....And to humiliate you....

Sa:- HUMILIATE?! HAHAAHHAAHAH!!!!! (Laughing)

Sa:- Humiliate aur Main?...Listen Main Nahi tum hoge Humiliate... Cause you know...If I want This Custody...Which eventually I want...So I can Go to Any belts to take My Sister back... Now, If I threw few Bundles of Green Note.... The Custody Will be Mine...And you will be the One who will have to suffer...(fake concern and Whispered)

Hearing Her, Sidharth totally Lost it....He stood up And hold her shoulders Tightly and jerked her...His Eyes were Spitting Fire...

Si:- Itni Saal Baad..You remembered that You have a Sister.... Moreover, She isn't your Sister now, She is my Sister, My Aayu....Comeon, I mean look at you, you yourself Come Home Intoxicated...What The Fuck you will teach to that Poor child...And Parenting? Comeon...Just Look at You...Whose Mother didn't give her a proper Parvarish....Ohhh...How Will she...AfterAll I knew Who was She and Your Class....(anger)

Hearing about Her Mother....Sana eyes widened....She was literally shaking in Rage....While, On realising His sentence, Sidharth widened his Eyes in shock...

SIDHARTH'S POV

Yeh kya keh Diya Sidharth tune....Now, For sure, she is not gonna come back to you ever...FUCKKKKK.....AAARHGGGHHH...But Mera Gussa bhi jayaz hain Aise kaise main Aayu ko Chor doon.....

POV END

While Sana just Came near him...Sana was now more than Angry...She is now Ready to kill anyone....She just Marched towards him...Grab his collar...Pulled him...

Sa:- Tch..tch..tch..Dikha Di na Tune Apni Aukaat....Sahi thi Main Tere Drame mein Parna hi nahi Chahiye...And About My Mom? I know How She was and What was my Class...but you know what...Tune khud Apni Barbaadi invite karli...Aur Abb iske baad jo hoga...Usse Tujh jaisa Businessman ki Rooh Kaanp uthegi Jab bhi Wo Shehnaz Dave se Paange Lenge....Ab Dekh Tu Shehnaz Dave ka Keher...and About Aayat...Just Wait and Watch...(gritting her teeth)

Saying That , Sana Stormed out of his cabin in anger....There were alot of emotions were Going within the Both....One was Angry, Was again filling her heart with more bitterness, Hatred and agony.... While the other was just drowning into the pool Guilt and pain, He was Equally Scared....What If Sana Take Aayat Away right the Moment She comes.....she just banged his Banged his Hand on the Table....While sana was Burning with anger and Hatred...Soon She reached her Office....She was walking slowly... trying to Control her tears....Whereas Naina was walking behind her till she reached her Cabin...As soon as she reached her cabin...she cried her heart aloud....But There was a Sudden Knock ...While Not getting any Response Naina just opened the Door...

Na:- Ma'am Wo Mr. Sidharth Shukla ka Call aaya tha...

Sana turned around and Looked at her the way A lioness looks at her and with a Dangerous Look...She stated

Sa:- GET LOST! (cold)

Everyone knew that She will speak in cold way if the ultra devil Mode is on... Fearing her Anger...naina Left her Cabin...Whereas, As Soon as Naina Left...Sana broke Down...She was behaving like a Mad Person...She was weeping...Everything near her Was Feeling her Disgusted...She just threw all the Belongings kept on table with a swipe of her Hand....she kicked Her table... Kicked her Chair...She threw Everything....And Shouted her Lungs out....And Thumped down Crying ....She was hiding her face in her palms and weeping...Her mascara was smudged...Her Cheeks was Pale...She Was Frustrated with this pain...On the Other Side...Naina informed Rayaan about Sana's case....Rayaan started panicking and he quickly went to Sana's Cabin....All the bad thoughts started roaming around his Head

But, The scene He saw was enough to scare the shit out of him...The Toughest Person was crying that too in Office...Where she has a Impression of a Heartless, ruthless boss.... Rayaan quickly went near her and Embraced her...He was totally clueless, why she was sobbing...He was continuously Patting her back while Asking Her the reason...After a Lot of convincing... Sana Disclosed the Incident... Hearing her, Rayaan was fuming in anger...He so wanted kill the man....After composing Herself Sana said...

Sa:- Ray...Ab...Let the Fuckin' War Begins...And Do everything according to Plan which We made....

Ra:- Yeah...

RAYAAN POV

Finally...Let the War Begin...And this Time the tables have turned SIDHARTH SHUKLA....Just Get Ready to face the  WWrath of #RayNaaz (Rayaan and Sana) ( Yaar Gaaliyan Na do😂😂)...

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK...HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें