Chapter 5

Si:- SHEHNAZZZZZZ (shouted)

He dashed in his cabin and locked the door...As he doesn't want to create any kind of scene infront of his... Moreover He doesn't want to spoil or do any kind of harm to Her Reputation...He just grabbed her shoulder and shook her...

Sid- Why you did this ? Huh? Why you broke that frame?

Sa:- You don't Have the right to keep my Picture without my consent...

Sid- Shutup! (Shouted)

That's it Sana lost her calm..As she doesn't like someone talking to her in that tone...She pushed him with a force...He staggered...She looked into her eyes with no emotion, compassion nothing....Yes, Her eyes are as calm as an ice but this calmness is a eerie one...

Sa:- Don't you Fuckin' Dare to Touch Me..Mr.Shukla....... Nobody Dared to raise their voice upon me....You know what your touch Disgusts me...And Ek Frame Tootne pe Aap Aise react ka rahe ho jaise Kisine Aapka Dil ho Tod diya...Kyu? Arrey Comeon Aise Frames toh aap 50 Kharid loge kyu? Itne Rich jo Aap...Aur Waise bhi Ye Frame toh Bohot hi Mamuli and Cheap hogi na Aapke liye... Isiliye Tod diya...Moreover you should be thankful to me...(taunted smirking)

Sidharth was Shocked and Numbed that What he made to his Innocent and Naive Naaz...This Can't be His Naaz...His Naaz never valued Money more than Emotions... Moreover, His Touch Disgusts her...He wanted puke down her Words....Sana started to leave when she came near her and whispered...

Sa:- Abhi toh Sirf Frame Toota hain aur Photo ko Aag laga hain...Abhi toh Tumhara Tootna Baaki Hain aur Tumhare Khushiyo Ko Aag lagna...Wait and Watch...Tumse Ek ek Badla Gin gin ke lungi...Aur Mujhse Kahi Zyada Dard dungi...Tumko bhi toh pata chale Kaisa (gritting her teeth)

Sidharth was Beyond shocked that His Naaz who used to get worried over his Small small injuries is now saying that she will Take Every detailed Revenge...He thought that She might melt seeing him...She might melt if he just hug her tightly...But Its time see her Wrath...He thumped down on the floor and cried....

SIDHARTH POV

YEH MERI NAAZ NAHI HO SAKTI...WO..WO..ITNI HEARTLESS...MERI NAAZ TOH KITNI SELFLESS THI...WO MERI EK KHAROCH PE BHI WO AISE REACT KARTI RHI JAISE MUJHE FRACTURE HO GAYA BUT...WO NAAZ AAJ MUJHSE BADLA LEGI AUR WO BHI GIN GIN KE....AUR MERI KHUSHIYO KO AAG? KAHI WO AAYU KO TOH KUCH NAHI....NAHI NAHI WO AAYU KO KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTI...AKHIR AAYU MEIN USKI JAAN BASTI HAIN....

POV END

Meanwhile,

Sana exited from his office...Along with her Guards...She sat in her car and went to Jannat....All the way Naaz was fuming in Anger....

SANA'S POV

USKI ITNI HIMMAT KI WO MERI PICTURE APNE DESK PE RAKHE...HAAN HAAN..AB BICHARA JO BANNA .... ACTING JO KARNI HAIN...AND THAT BASTARD RAISE HIS VOICE UPON ME... NOBODY DARED TO SPOKE OVER ME..AND HE RAISED HIS BLOODY VOICE...AB ISKI BARBAADI SHURU KARUNGI... FIRSTLY I WAS THINKING KI KARU YA NAHI BUT THIS TIME NO...WILL DO IT....

POV END

Soon She reached Jannat and Dashed into her Study...She was fuming into Anger... Her eyes were red, Tears were flowing...Unable to control more She threw all the belongings in a jerk....She threw vases, She was Angry, She was hurt...She quickly Grabbed a bottle of Liquor and started drinking it when all the memories of her Ugly Pas was flashing up like a Movie....Unable to bear the Pain she screamed at the top of her voice just to calm herself....

Meanwhile, Rayaan was Puffing Cigarettes in his Cabin...When Someone knocked his Cabin...He asked him or her to come in...As soon as she came in Rayaan Eyes got stuck on her...Yes ,it was Trisha...But was he looking towards with eyes full of Love....NAAH! He was literally Gawking her with lustful eyes and was continuously checking out her curves...Soon He snapped back on her Earth with Trisha's Voice....

Tr:- Sir?

Ray:- Hey! Call me Rayaan...am not your sir...

Tr:- Ji...Rayaan Aapko Ma'am Ne Yeh Files dene ke liye kaha tha But...Aap log Meeting par chale gaye the toh...

Ray:- Oh Its Alright...(smirk)

Soon He got up and took the file from her hands...He was looking into her eyes...While taking the file he slightly brushed his fingers on hers...While Feeling his Finger...Trisha just blushed...and ran out of the Door..Where as Rayaan just smirked Devilishly...

RAYAAN POV

BASS KUCH AUR MERE MOVEMENTS AUR TERI HELL....(LAUGHING IN A EVIL TONE)

POV END

While Trisha was just blushing All Time, thinking about their encounter...

TRISHA POV

DOES HE STILL LOVE ME? I KNOW TRISHA HE STILL LOVES YOU...WARNA TUJHE BHOOKA DEKH KE TERE LIYE FAVOURITE CHOWMEIN KYU BHEJTE...TUJHE AISE TOUCH KYU KARTE...LEKIN I ALSO LOVE HIM...AND MISS HIM....LEKIN UNKO AGAR BOLUNGI TOH WOH SOCHENGE..KI AM BEHIND HIS MONEY....BUT I REALLY LOVE HIM...I REALLY DO...

POV END

Meanwhile,It was the last hours of office, Rayaan was still working on his Laptop when he got a call from one of his
Servants from Jannat...He informed him about Sana's loud cries and the door being locked for so long...As soon as He heard it..He got up with a jerk and called the driver to Bring the Car...Soon he ran out of the office... Every Employee shocked to see the strong-headed Rayaan Ali is running like a Mad Person...He quickly Dashed to the Mansion....He started Banging the door...But there's no use of it...Soon He broke the Door and saw a Unconscious Sana Lying lifeless on the floor...Her Forehead was bleeding While the whole room was a total Mess....There were Glass pieces near her hands and Legs....While Ammi who was unaware of these Incidents...was entering from the main door...when She saw Rayaan's shirt was drenched in Blood and He was carrying a lifeless Sana...Ammi was numb seeing her Naaz like this...The Shopping Bags from her hands dropped...She ran towards them...and they sat in the car taking her to the hospital....

Ze:- Ra..Ra.. Rayaan ky..kya hu..huwa..Hu..humari Bacchi ko...(sobbing)

Ra:- Ammi Humko Kuch nahi Pata....(voice cracked)

Ze:- Office mein kuch ?

Ra:- Nahi Ammi Hum..Bass Meeting ke liye Gaye the...Pura Din...

Ze:- Kiske Saath Meeting?

Rayaan kept silent

Ze:- Raayan Hum Aapse kuch Puch rahe hain...Khuda ke Vaaste Bataiye..Ki kisse Meeting thi Aapki....

Ra:- Ammi...Si..Si.. Sidharth Shukla...
.
.
.
SO HOW'S THE CHAPTER HUH?😉
.
.
THEY MET SIDHARTH...HOW WILL AMMI REACT TO THIS?
.
.
WHY RAYAAN IS BEHAVING IN A LOVEY DOVEY WAY WITH TRISHA?
.
.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SANA THAT SHE WAS BLEEDING?
.
.
WILL SANA HARM AAYAT TO SEEK HER REVENGE?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPEU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME....LOVE LOVE ❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें