Chapter 32

As soon as Their performance got Over...The Whole Auditorium echoed with the Sounds of Hootings and The Clappings...But Sidharth narrowed his Browed and looked at them...How Akshay was Holding her Hand after the Performance too...On the Other Hand Aayat was Very Happy and Inaayat was Shocked Seeing Aayat Wearing her Costume...Sana was Happy for Aayat...Soon the Winner were Declared...Aayat was super happy being the Winner, Whereas Akshay was Happy seeing his new friend Happy...After The Competition...Aayat and Akshay was talking about Exams and the teachers... Suddenly, Aayat sequaled with Happiness when He saw Sidharth ,Rayaan and Ajay...She just Ran and Hugged Her Brothers

Aay- Bhaiyuuuuu...

Sid- woo...Jeet gayi Meri Chuhiya...(kissed her Cheeks

Aay- Yes Bhaiyu...Thanks to Akshay (smile)

Sid- Accha...

Aay- Haan abhi Utaro Mujhe...

After Getting Down, Aayat introduce Akshay to her Brothers... Sidharth was Scanning Akshay from top to bottom...He was being a over- Possessive and Protective Brother for his Baby Sister..He smiled Looking at Akshay and Mentally Cursed himself for Behaving so possessive...

Aay- Akshay this is Sidharth Bhaiyu

Aks- Hello Bhaiya...

Sid- Hi..(smile)

Aay- This Is Rayaan Bhaijaan.

Aks- Assalam Walekum Bhaijaan..

Ray- Walekum-e- Salam , Nanhe Bacche..How are you..

Aks- Am Good Bhaijaan..

Aay- and This is Ajay Bhaiyu..

Aks- Hi Bhaiya...

Ajay- hello Cute Kiddo..

Aks- Ayu...Teri Sana Nahi Aayi?

Aay- Haan Aayi Hain na Ruk...

As soon as She turned to find Sana...She saw Sana was consoling Inaayat...She felt Bad and Anger was rushing into Her Veins...By seeing How Inaayat was taking sympathy from Sana...Again, tears started forming in her Eyes... Which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth and Rayaan.... Sidharth felt Bad about Aayat but he knew that what Aayat is getting its all her KARMA..Soon They went to Mansion and Called It a Day Later... Finally It was the Last Day and The next Day is Sana's Birthday...Aayat was very excited for Sana's Birthday...And This time  Also Inaayat Thought to destroy Aayat's Plan and To be the one who Loves Sana The most...So, That Her Position in her life becomes More...Aayat quickly Called up Rayaan and requested him to arrange a Party Tomorrow At Night and to invite each and every Business Man of India...And She Asked the Servents to Arrange A surprise Party For Sana...And She herself Decided to bake a cake with the help of Maria after the Competition... Planning All these She left for the Competition...

It was the Final Round... Aayat, Inaayat and Akshay was Standing in a Row to begin the Competition...All three of them were Praying For Aayat...While Sana's new P.A was Cheering For Inaayat as it was Said to him... Inaayat was disheartened that Sana couldn't Make up to her today...But She was Highly Ambitious for the Title and the Trophy and so as Aayat...Soon they were asked to get ready and to stay on their Marks...As soon as The Gun was fired...Three of them Started Running... Aayat's speed was Little bit more than The two of them...They were Running...When They crossed  100 m ..And Inaayat sensed Aayat's Speed to Be Same...She just Put a hand into her Pocket And Sneakily Threw the Marbles On Aayat's Track...For Which Aayat Bumped to a Marble and Fell on the Ground...As Soon As She fall Her Knees Screeched to the Ground and Her Knees started Bleeding Badly... Sidharth, Rayaan and Ajay paused Seeing Aayat...But Aayat's Next Movement Shocked them basically to Sidharth...For a Minute or two She sat and Hold Her Knees... But As soon as She saw Her Brothers and Remembered Sana..She Got up and Started Running Again... Sidharth was Proud of Aayat How she was Struggling for Victory...

AAYAT'S POV...

NO...AAYAT YOU HAVE TO WIN...HOW COULD YOU LOSE BEING SHEHNAZ DAVE'S SISTER, YOU HAVE SWORN TO BE LIKE YOUR SISTER AND NOW, YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH THESE PETTY INJURIES...YOUR SISTER HAD MAJOR EMOTIONAL SUFFERING AND INFRONT OF THOSE THESE ARE NOTHING...AND YOU HAVE TO WIN...YOUR BHAIYU NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO LOSE...HE HAS ALWAYS TAUGHT YOU TO FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATHE...SO YOU HAVE TO WIN...YOU ARE THE ONLY WEAPON TO DEFEAT THAT CHAPRI GIRL...

POV END

These things were running in her head...She just glanced up on Inaayat and increased her Speed...And Soon she crossed the Red Ribbon...While Akash Came second....Soon the Teachers made her Wear the Gold Medal and the Teachers Handed her the Trophy...She Just Smirked and Looked Inaayat who gritting her Jaws...As soon as the Teachers Left Her...She ran to Her Brothers and Hugged them...They Just Picked her And screamed With Happiness...

Brothers and Aay- WE WONNNNNNNN!!!! (Excited)

Ray- I am So so so Proud of you Aayat...Meri Jaan...

Sid- Yes ...Yeh Meri Chuhiya Aaj Sabit Kar di Ki she is A tigress... Zaroorat pade toh She can Roar Too....(Proudly)

Ajay- Yes...Okay guys Pehele...Aayat ke Knees ka Dressing kr dete hain Bari Khoon Bahi hain...

Sid- Haan

Ray- Haan ruk Mere Car mein First aid hain..Wait Main Lata hu...

Ajay- Arrey Lane ki kya Zaroorat hain...Waise Bhi Aayat jayegi toh Jannat hi na..So Chal Hum Use Le chalte hain...Car tak...

Sid- yeah Good Idea...

After that They Left for Jannat...Aayat was continuously preparing for the Surprise Party since She has came from her School...Aayat also Baked a Cake for Sana for her Favourite Flavour That is Chocolate... Fortunately Inaayat didn't know about the Cake...She also Decorated the Whole Room just for Sana..Ammi was overwhelmed seeing the Little Munchkin's Effort to make Sana feel Special...She was Happily doing each and every Thing...Ammi also Made Biriyani and Kebabs and Sheer Qorma only for Everyone... Finally It was 12:00 clock when Sana Entered the Hallway and all the Lights of the Hallway went on and Everyone Screamed "Happy Birthday Sana"....After Wishing Only Aayat left to the Kitchen For Bringing the Cake and Everyone got Busy in Arranging the Dinning Table and Rayaan got a Important Call... Whereas, Inaayat Bluffed Sana Saying She has Made all these Arrangements and Made the Cake which Aayat has gone to bring...Sana hugged Her Tightly And Kissed her Forehead...After Fifteen Minutes Aayat Came with The Cake and Gathered Everyone...Sana was Baffled Seeing Aayat's Excitement that too on Shehnaz Dave's  Birthday...She wasn't able to understand...Still She Shrugged off her Thoughts and Cut The Cake... Feeding Inaayat the First Slice...Aayat was Now Beyond Hurt...Cause She Thought today Atleast She will Prioritize Her More than Inaayat...But She didn't...But her Next Sentence Shocked Everyone...

Sana- Thank you Inu Baby....I love You..No one Did it for me till Date...You made the Cake And Organised this special Surprise Party for Me... Though you Didn't win but it was the Bestest Gift...But Baby I wanted you to win...

Ina- Welcome Di.... It's Okay Di...Main Jeetu Ya Aayat...Trophy toh Ghar Aayi Hain na...(smiled)

That's When The Plate Fell from Aayat's Hand and made The Hall Silent...Tears welled up in her Eyes...She started Sobbing and ran away to her Room...While Inaayat was just Smirking seeing Aayat's Condition...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें