Chapter 25 (PAST CONT.)

They were In College when, It was Sana's Third Day in College...Sana was entering Alone , When Some of the Bullies Came and Started Disturbing Her...But As soon as The Bullies were Started doing Something , A Tall Bearded Dusky Guy Came and hold their shoulder inorder to stop them...Sana smiled hearing him...

Guy- Stop! Right there Guys.... Don't Fuckin' Try to Do something with her...

Sana- Thank you Sir....

Guy- Don't Call me Sir...Am your Friend only...

Sana- No but you are my Senior...

Guy- Ufff....Okay See am introducing Myself as your Friend...Hi! I am Vikram Jaisingh... MBA DEPARTMENT.....Your Friend...

Sana- Hi Am Shehnaz Dave...MBA department

That's When A Beautiful Girl Entered (p.s Not More Beautiful than My Baby)

Girl- Veerji... Please Help me Na...Meko Classroom nahi Mil raha

Vik- Arrey Sis ...Sana Can you Please Show her The Classroom She is Also From MBA Department...

Sa:- Ohhh Hi!

Girl- Hi...Am Monica Jaisingh... Friends?

Sa- Friends...

Just then, Sidharth Entered and Marched towards Sana...Monica was Literally Gawking Sidharth...Whereas Vikram Was Staring at Sana...But The Thing which Sidharth said made them Shocked..

Sid- Chale Jaan?

Monica just Smiled And Left...Days were Passing....Being a Senior Vikram also Made a Good Bond with Them...But Rayaan And Ajay Never really liked The Bro-Sis Duo...and Sidharth never Liked Rayaan...He always used to Degraded him...Whereas Trisha was in Love with Rayaan....Vikram Started Loving Sana....and Monica Started Loving Sidharth...Both of them Were Unaware of it...But One day Vikram Asked Sana to Accompany him to The Library...She did But there Vikram proposed Sana and Monica also Proposed to Sidharth...Both of them Rejected them... That's when Vikram Said Sana...

Vik- See Sana ! I can Give you Each and Everything...Am Rich Enough to Keep you Happy... Please Sana....Try to Understand...I Love You...

Sana- Sorry Vikram...Ishq Paisa Yaa Ruthba dekh ke nahi hota... Mohabbat Dil se Hoti hain...Khush Dil se Rakha Jata hain...Paiso se please Matt Tolo Isko Vikram... Sidharth Mujhse Saccha Pyaar Karta hain... Tumhara jo hain Its only Attraction....Am Sorry Main Sidharth ke Bagair Kisi bhi Larke ke liye Waisa Soch tak nahi Saktim...I love Sidharth from Past 2 years....So Please...I think I should Leave...

Vikram was Silent for few Seconds...Then He Said...

Vik- Lekin Hum Friends toh Reh hi sakte hain na?

Sa:- Okay...

Years Were passing... Finally They were in The Final Year...When Sidharth Proposed Sana For Marriage...She Was Very Happy...As She never Expected This Surprise... Everyone was Happy For Them Except Vikram and Monica...They were burning with Rage...While Trisha was Gawking Vikram...Rayaan used noticed that Many times...But he never Doubted Trisha...As he used to have Blind faith on her...But Trisha was somewhere Bored of Their Lifestyle...As Rayaan was middle class...And Couldn't afford to give Expensive Gifts on anniversaries , Valentine's Day ...Which Sana used to Get from Sidharth...Still On Special Occasion He used to Work Overnight Just to Keep Trisha Happy...But It seemed It Never Satisfied Her...Like this Another Year Passed, While Sana and Rayaan was working in Sidharth's Company... Finally that Year Both of them Decided to Get Married as Sana Got Pregnant....Firstly Sana was Very Scared that Whether Sidharth wanted that Child or not...Also He was Emotionally Drenched coz of the Sudden demise of his grandfather....Now, He was the only one Who was Ruling over the Empire..But as soon as She informed him About her Pregnancy...He hugged her tightly and Said that He was Ready to Have the Baby....and Hence they Decided to have a simple Court Marriage....

It was The Marriage Day Morning...Sana and Rayaan Was waiting for Him And Trisha...As they also decided to get Married on that Similar Day...They were Waiting for them from the Past 15mins ....But there were No sign of Them...She was Calling him but He wasn't picking Up the Call.....She was Continuously Waiting for him....It has been 3 hours Waiting for them, When the Lawyer Asked them That the Time is over...Sana and Rayaan Entered Sana's Room...The scene was enough to Shook Their total World... Trisha was kissing Sidharth.... Sana was in a Utter Shock and Rayaan stumbled on their Feet...a Lone tear Escaped from Their Eyes... Rayaan just thumped down on his Knees....while They just smirked seeing Them...Sana just Marched towards him.....And Slapped him Hard on his Face...Hold his Collar and shook him... Hearing the Noises...all the Relatives Came out...

Sana- How Dare you... Sidharth ....How Could You Cheat upon Me...(cried)

Sid- I cheated Upon you? You Bitch You Did that....Bloody Whore...Kya Drama kiya na Tune Kamini...Kitna Dikhayi ki Mujhse Pyaar karti hain...yeh... Woh..Lekin Tu toh Ek no. jhoothi Hain....I doubt now ki Yeh Baccha Mera hi hain na?....

Sana- SIDHAAAARTHHH (shouted)

Sid- Kya huwa...

Sana- Kya Bol raha hain Sidharth...

Sid- Accha Main Kya Bol raha hu...Toh yeh Photographs Kaise hain....

Saying that He threw all the Photographs of Sana and Rayaan on her Face...Sana was Shocked as she never Did Such things...She was crying Badly....Rayaan was Continuously Trying to make him understand that Nothing Happend Anything Like that...At last He slapped Rayaan...

Sid- Tum Cheap Gareeb Log...Mujhe Saabne Mana kiya tha ki Tumlogo ki Jaise Insaano ke Muh Na Laguu...But guess What Tum Jaisi Larkiya Toh Paison ke liye Itna Nichee Bhi Gir Sakti ho...Chiii...Nikal Jao mere Mansion se...Aur Haan Yeh Gaand (pointing towards her tummy) ye Mera Nahi Ho sakta ...Yeh Kisi aur Mard ka hoga Jisko Tumne Pleasure Diya ho...Hmm...Sacchi Main Tumhari Mom ne Tumhe Dignity bhi Nahi Diya...Bloody Class-less Woman ....

Ray- Trisha Tu toh Kuch Bol...Tu toh mujhse Pyaar krti hain.....Bharosaa Karti hai....Bol na meri Jaan Please...Tu Jaanti haina Sana kaisi hain mere liye....

Tri:- Nahi karti pyaar main..U bloody poor fellow....

Sid - And! Aayat mere pass rahegi... Main Nahi Chahti ki Sana ki mom ki Guidance mein Aayat Apni Behen Jaise  Ho jaaye...Ab nikloooo..... Besharaam Auraat

Sree Ma:- Sidharth Bete...

Sid- Dare you call me beta...

Rel1- Dekha Maa Jaisi hain bilkul...

Rel2- Arrey haan Pata nahi kiske Saath yeh Larki apna muh kala karwake Aayi hogi...Tauba Tauba...

Rel3- Chiii Chiii Jaisi Maa waisi beti...Baap ka koi Aata pata nahi ....

Sid- Ayee Tum Kis Muh Se Idhaar Ho...Niklo...

Aj:- Sidharth Uski Baat Toh sunle...She is Fuckin' Pregnant.... Kuch Aisa Mat Karr ki badme Tujhe Regret ho Saari Zindagi....

Sid- Agar Ise Rakha Toh Regret Hogi Naaki Iss Gand Ko Bahar Phenkne Mein....Now I got to know Ki Mere School Friends kyu Poor ko Hate Karte the....Wo Kisike Saake nahi Hote...Bloody Snakes....

With That He Dragged her....And Threw Her Out of the Mansion....Sana Fell on her Belly with The Force...And She screamed in A shrill Cry..... Holding her belly....and She Passed out...."SANUUUUU" Rayaan Shouted and knelt down infront of her... Started Patting her Cheeks...But She wasn't opening Her Eyes....She was Lying In a Pool of Blood...While Unable to take All the Humiliations of the Relatives She ran out of the Mansion....Ammi followed her.... Atlast She Reached their House ....She rushed to her room...And Closed the Door....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें