Chapter 57

MATURE CONTENT ALERT....IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE...THEN.... PLEASE DO SKIP THE MATURE PART....BUT PLEASE DON'T REPORT... IT'S A EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL THE PERSON OUT THERE🔞⚠️
____________________________________

Sana was Standing In the well Decorated Room of Sidharth. she was noting Down Each and Everything, It was Similar Exact the way She decorated their Room a Decade ago, He has not even made a slightest Change. Except Just over the Board where There used to be their Picture is being replaced with her single Portrait. And there was another Picture of hers just Infront of the Bed. She was quite Emotional thinking how he decorated his room with her picture so that Whenever he wakes up the First Face He could see was of Hers. She was lost in her Thoughts when she felt a Pair of Strong arms around her Waist. She just smiled recognising the touch and leaned back on his Chest. Sidharth turned her towards him, Kissing her forehead, He asked her to change this Heavy Bridal Attire of hers and to Get Freshed and He himself went to get Fresh in another Washroom .

Soon She Came out and Saw him Shirtless only in his sweatpants, As soon as he saw her, those Feeling started building Within which has never showed up in the Past 11 years. Those Feelings and Desires laid dormant in his Veins but again it has came alive, seeing Sana in a Satin Top and a Pairing shorts. Sidharth was taking Long steps towards Her, while For the first time in these Years Sana was being all Nervous and frightened as She could see the burning Desire and the Want to Covet her. She continued to take Step Backward, when Finally she hit to the Wall, In no time He captured her Lips in a Deep amorous Kiss. As soon as His rough Lips met Her soft ones the Passion between them spreading down their body like a Wildfire. Leaving behind her Body in a Trance, she was Melting in his Each Touch. The Kiss was not out of love But it was out of Hunger. The Next Moment She changed their Position and took his hard , Rough lips between her Soft and luscious One. The kiss was Becoming more Intense reflecting the Yearning of Eachother in the Past Years. He picked her up where She locked her Legs around her Waist. He Carried her to his Bed which is technically their bed now.

He laid her Down on the Bed, He himself hovered her and started kissing her Jaws, Throat and collarbone. As soon as his lips came in contact with her Buttery skin a Soft mewl left her Mouth. In No time Their Clothes were shattered in their Room, She looked deep into his eyes as if She was asking him to Paint her into his Colours of Passion. Indeed She was His Devotee, She was Devoted to his Love. She became his Devotee since the Day he Casted a Spell On her. She Spellbound with nothing but his Enchantment of Love. He turned her On her front kissing her soft Slender Buttery Back. The Night was Dark and Cold and Barren but Still as it was Also Shining on the Togetherness and the Amalgamation of two Long Lost Lovers. Sidharth who was devouring her Assets, Licking the One And Squeezing the other. Her Soft Moans were adding Fuel to his Fervent and Fervid Desires which Were residing within hers too. Whenever his Lips were Touching his Body, it was Burning with Desires. Her Moans were driving him Crazy as if She was indicating her to scorch her Body with him in the Fire of The Passion, Ecstasies and pleasures. To paint her within his own Shades of Passion. Ecstasy were in the Ambience. The Room was filled with the Fragrances of Flower and Scented Candles. While He thrusted himself Deep inside her, A lone tear escaped her Eyes with a Loud Moan.

Sana- Aahhhhhh! (moaned)

Sidharth just kissed her forehead mumbling few sweet words in her ears. he kept thrusting himself inside her wildly, Sana was losing her control she was scratching his back out of pleasure. She was Moaning Like a Mad Woman. she was his obsession. He was her addiction. He was such a drug to her that she couldn't get enough of. He was dangerously addictive for her . With each thrust he was confessing his love for her and was pouring the intoxication over her, but This intoxication was not any mere intoxication. It was the intoxication of his love, desire and of immense pleasure. After their Euphoric climax from their 2 hours of constant love-making, he dunked himself in the crook of her inhaling the sweet scent of her natural cologne. he took her in his arms and pecked her hair. Sana looked at him with all the love in her eyes.

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें