Chapter 12

It was A new Morning, Trisha Was Sleeping....But Rayaan woke up feeling thirsty...When He saw that it was 6'o clock in the morning and he saw his so called Wife is sleeping...He was feeling bad seeing those Blotches on her Body...He was lost in her face, when he was about to touch her Face...He snapped back on his senses, hearing the Notification bell of his Phone..... A sudden anger rushed into his veins...Soon he grabbed the jar of cold Water and Threw the whole water on her Face....As soon as the cold Water came in contact with her skin she jerkingly woke up....While Rayaan just threw a towel on her face...and came near her....

Ra:- Listen, Am going to Gym...And Ammi bhi nahi Rahegi Aaj se...So, Mansion ka saraa kam tu karegi.....From Sweeping to Cooking Every Fuckin' thing....Uske Baad tujhe Main Daily Files Bhejunga...Tu Work from Home Karegi...But make sure wo Saare files Mere Aane Se pehele Khatam hone chahiye...Now, Move!!!!!

Trisha fearing his Anger quickly went inside the Washroom...And cried her heart out under the Shower....While Rayaan headed towards the Gym...He saw Sana who was running on the Treadmill listening songs....Rayaan called Sana...But she didn't respond so he switched of the Machine....Sana wasn't able to Understand What just Happened?She turned around saw her duffer Smiling showing Battesse....
Sana sighed and put her Headphones down...

Sa:- Bhoonk !!!!

Ra:- Yaar Saaali Kutti Tu Mereko Bulayi kyu nahi?

Sa:- Kyuki! Kaal Aapka Raasleela jo chal Raha tha...Socha Thakk Gaya Isilye Uthai nahi...(smirked)

Ra:- God.... Tu bhi na(chuckled)

Sa:- Anyways....Aaj Office Jane ka Mood hain Tera?Btw Trisha nahi aayegi na?

Ra:- Obviously...Work First...Nope..She won't but She will work from home...

After a Conversation of 30 mins..They both went to their respective rooms...Rayaan Entered the Room and Saw Trisha was arranging the Bed...He soon went near her with a poker Face and Ordered her to Bring A Glass of his Protein Shake...Fearing His Anger, Trisha quickly went inside the Kitchen...Unable to Understand about his Protein Shake...She asked a Servent...and that servant told her everything about Rayaan and Sana's Diet and Food Habits....After making the Shake, She reached to their Room holding the Glass of Shake, Where Rayaan was standing in his Bathrobe...Trisha was just Staring at him...Which didn't go well with Rayaan...He just Smirked and said...

Ra:- Like what you see? Don't Worry You will get to see it today as well....

With that, Trisha snapped back to Earth...She just lowered her gaze and stood there...While Rayaan was getting vexed by her presence....

Ra:- Ab Khare khare Muh kya dekh Rahi hain? Where's my Fuckin'Protein Shake?

Tr:- Ye..ye..ye Ra..ra..rahi

Rayaan just looked at her and Took a sip of his Shake and made a weird Face....Which didn't go Unnoticed by Trisha...It was clear for her that He didn't liked the Shake...Before She could say Something...Rayaan threw the Shake on her face...His Eyes were Spitting Fire...

Ra:- Is this How You Make Shakes Huh? You Illiterate Woman...I wanted Protein Shake....Itni Sugar....Lo Ab Khudki Shake Khud piyo....And Yeah Listen to me...Very Very Carefully...I want My and Sana's Lunch exact On Lunch Time....And Comeon Go..Make us Breakfast...Move! But Wait, Agar Yeh sab jo tumhare Saath ho raha hain, Agar Tum Galti se bhi Sana Ya Ammi Ko Bataye...Toh Yaad Rakhna Us Din Tum Mera Isse bhi Worst Side Dekhogi....Now Leave!

Trisha nodded Her Head and changed herself into another Saree...And went to Kitchen For making the Breakfast...While Sana , Rayaan, Ammi came on the Breakfast Table...Ammi was happy seeing his son happy genuinely after 10 years... Somewhere, Ammi was also thinking of Forgiving Trisha...Where Trisha kept the food on Table.....Sana was engrossed in her phone....Ammi was about to serve them when Rayaan Hold her hand

Ze:- Arrey Ray...Bacche Humein Khana Serve karne dijiye....

Ra:- Ammi...Aap please Baithiye...Aapki Bahu aur Humari Begum hain na Khana Serve Kar degi....Kyu Jaan Dogi na ?(looked at Trisha and smirk)

Tr:- Ji...Ji..Ammi Please Aap baith jaiye...Hum De rahe hain...

Ammi smiled and Sat down...And Trisha started Serving them...As soon as She was about to Serve Sana...Sana called a servant and asked for Her Oats and She royally Ignored Trisha...Trisha Felt Bad that She didn't have her cooked Food...After Serving She asked Rayaan that What he would like to have in Lunch....Rayaan Gave her his Food list... then, Trisha was about to ask Sana, who was engrossed in her phone...

Sa:- Ray... Please Apne Biwi se keh de..Ki mere liye unko Na sochne ki Zaroorat hain Na Takleef Lene Ki Zaroorat hain...Thank you! And Ammi Am full am Leaving....

Sana Left kissing Ammi's Forehead....Ammi just nodded her head seeing Sana...She saw Trisha was Standing...She asked her to sit...Trisha obeyed her and sat down...While Rayaan was angry as he was treating her like a slave and his mom his asking her to have breakfast with him...Unable to Handle his Rage he grabbed Trisha's hand and twisted it under the Table... Trisha just looked at him with teary eyes...and kept num...After Finishing His breakfast he left her hand....And Left for Office kissing Ammi's Forehead....Soon she reached Office...and got a call from a Unknown No. But As soon as the Number Flashed on...She Smirked...She quickly Picked up the Call...

Sa:- Hello?

P:- Yes Ma'am , The Documents Are ready...Aapki Ek Ishaara mein We will Send the Documents to Mr.Shukla....

Sa:- well that's Great! But Send the Documents Right now to Me...

P:- Alright Ma'am!

Sa:- Yeah!

Sana Was Feeling Above the world Right now, Finally she would get what she wanted, The Day Came to See His Destruction....That Day After Loosing Her lifelines...She Vowed She will Destroy that person...Who was Reasonable For her Vulnerablity...For her Tears...For Killing That Innocent Naaz... Finally The Day Came...He will be equally Destroyed....The way she was once....He has to pay for his Each Actions....After Getting the Papers...she Left for SS-CREATIONS....Soon she Reached There....And She Met Ajay...Ajay Took her to Sidharth's Cabin....Ajay was quite Surprised that Sana who hates Sidharth is Asking about his Cabin...Ajay Was Happy thinking What if She is here to clear the Misunderstanding.... Because he knew Sana could never stay Angry on Sidharth for long...but Little did He knew...That Today Arrival of Sana and Motive behind it just to see the Destruction....Soon Sana Entered Sidharth's Cabin...He was equally surprised and Happy seeing his Naaz....But He tried to  maintain the professionalism...

Si:- Hello...Ms. Dave..Please Have A seat

Sa:- I don't have much time...Just Take these Documents..and Behave Accord to it...

Si:- But What is this?

Sa:- You are Educated Enough to Study a piece of Paper....(taunted)

Seeing her reaction , Sidharth was quite confused...He quickly Read out the paper... Reading the Paper..His Eyes widened....He was Numb...A lone tear escaped his Eyes...He just Look towards Sana...while, she just smiled seeing it.... Sidharth couldn't Believe his Eyes...His Sana Did this...The thing which he feared...It HAPPENED.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK...HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें