Chapter 16

Next Morning Sana woke up Early nearly 4:00 am ....She headed towards the Gym not before texting Raayan that She will be doing Her Workout Separately Today....After  2 hours of Workout, She quickly took a Bath and Went to The Kitchen...All the Servents Were in the Kitchen that Time...Sana Quickly made Aayat's Lunch Box...And She made some Toast...After making the Lunch Sana quickly moved towards Aayat's Room...As soon as She reached a her lips curved automatically into a Blissful Smile...She was Adoring her Munchkin who was looking so Cute Sleeping with a pout ...But Soon She snapped back on Earth Hearing the Clock's Tick-tock...She marched towards Aayat...And Caressed her Head...kissed her Forehead and tried to Wake her up....After Alot of Trying... Aayat opened her eyes thinking Sana as Trisha...As soon as Aayat said, 'GOOD MORNING DI' Sana's heart skipped a Bit...But after opening her eyes Aayat Frowned and clenched her jaws...

Aya:- Ohh...Aap...Huh..Main Sochi Meri Di...

Sana:- Good Morning Aayu (smiled)

Aya:- Please Don't Touch me..Why God you show me the Unlucky Face... Pata nahi Din kaisa Jaegi aaj...(murmured)

Aayat murmured but her Murmuring was heard by Sana...After Saying Aayat left for Washroom...Does her own Sister think her to be a Bad Omen? No...No...Aayat is A Child...Often Children say those Things which they don't mean...She quickly wiped off the Tear...With a Hope that She needs time...and after getting the Time...She will Surely accept her...Sana quickly came out wiping her tears...Rayaan who was coming out from his room Noticed Sana wiping her tears...But he knew why she was Sad....Aayat came down sitting on the Dining Table with Others... She came and kissed Trisha's cheek wishing her Good Morning and asked Trisha to feed her...Trisha looked at Rayaan for Permission...He nodded his Head...Trisha was also Feeling Sad and Guilty..... Somewhere it Pinched Sana's Heart but still She kept a fake smile and preventing herself from Crying....

Aay:- Di...Aaj Mujhe School Chorr Dogi please....

Tr:- Actually Aayu Baby Aaj toh Di ko Bohut Saare Kaam hain...So...Aaj Aap Sana Di ke Saath Chali jao

Aay:- Isse accha Main Driver ke Saath Chali jaun... Anyways Di Aaj Lunch box mein Kya Hain...

Tr:- baby Cheese Chicken Sandwiches hain...(sad)

Aay:- Wowww...My Favourite Sandwiches...I knew it Di...I love you so Much...Thanks for making it at Early Morning....(happily)

Unable to Take it Sana Excused herself and Went to Her Room for getting Geady...She was feeling so broken that she couldn't Even said the word Properly...She was unable to speak due to the suppressed Emotion....

SANA POV

Nahi Sana...Aayat Sayad tujhse Gussa hain..You have to pacify her...Maybe usko Time bhi Chahiye...I will Give her time...But Uska Sab kuch Main Karungi...But Jayega through Trisha...I just want to see my Baby Happy...I don't want any kind of Credit...

POV END

Like this Days were Passing...Sana did Everything Related To Aayat but it went to Aayat through Trisha...Sana was feeling Sad and Broken...But still she decided to have some Patience...One day She was Having her Dinner After returning at 1:30...She heard Screaming sound, yelling Sound...She wondered who was Screaming and Yelling at this Hour that too in the Mansion... Firstly, She shrugged the Sounds...But She Again Heard the Loud Cry...But She didn't Bothered...She left for her Room...The Next day When They both were in Kitchen...Sana was making Aayat's Lunch Box and Trisha was making Rayaan's Protein Shake covering her Marks which are visible As she was wearing Saree...And her waist and Back as quite Expose...but suddenly her Pallu which was Covering  her Back fell off...Sana suddenly noticed Few Marks on Trisha's Waist and Back...It Could be easily said that These Marks are of Hitting Someone Badly and cruelly...unable To control her curiousity...Sana Called Trisha...

Hearing her Name from Sana's eyes Mouth after 10 long Years...She went numbed and tears started forming in her Eyes...She turned around and smiled seeing Sana...But All of a Sudden She black out... Sana quickly held her and took her to her Room....She was continuously calling Rayaan...But Rayaan was sleeping Deeply as he was totally Drunk yesterday...She quickly called the Doctor....Soon The Doctor came and ask Her to go out..As she needs to diagnose Her..After 20mins The Doc came out...

Sa:- What happened Doc?

Dr:- Ma'am There are Few Injuries probably the marks of Hitting with Belt...And Also Can I have a Talk with Sir...

Sa:- Actually He is Sleeping...You can Say me...

Dr.:- Mmm... please Ask him to be Gentle with her...and She is Very Weak... Improper Diet is there...Make sure She Follows the diet Properly...

Sa:- Thank you Doc She will...

Soon the Doctor Left...Sana was In her Room getting ready.. When she noticed that Trisha is opening her Eyes...She went to her...Trisha was smiling seeing her whereas Sana Maintained a Poker Face...Trisha was about get up when Sana asked her to sit there...Her voice was full of Dominance and Stern...Trisha flinched hearing her voice...but Sana's First Question confused her...

Sa:- Khana kyu nahi Kha rahi Tum theek se?

Tr:- Woh..Woh...

Sa:- mmm?

Tr:- Wo Aise hi..(looking here and there)

Sa:- Actually You know what? Fuck that...Yeh Marks and yeh Injuries Kaise huwi...

Trisha Kept Silent...

Sa:- Speak The Fuck Up Trisha.... Alright Nahi Bologi Then...I have My Ways....(angry)

Tr:- NOOOOO (scared)

Sa:- Hmm...Then speak up...(smirk)

Soon Disclosed all the tortures that Rayaan did...She told Sana...How Rayaan started torturing her and Physically abusing her from their Marriage Day....How He used to throw Tea or Shakes on Her hand if its not made Good....How Rayaan used to Work her Ass off in the Mansion...She also stated  How He took Advantage of him Every Day and Night...How He used to threat he....She also Said How He Dismissed all the Servants just make her work...started flashing upon her Mind like Film...Tears automatically formed in her Eyes...Sana was Shocked...she never in her wildest dreams Thought Rayaan to be this Inhuman over A Girl...but She was not ready to believe as she know how Big Lier Trisha is....And the next Statement Shook Sana...As she also Knew that Trisha will never Bluff swearing on her Dead Mother... She was Numb...She was praying this to be a Bad dream... Whereas Trisha was Crying Badly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK...HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें