Chapter 33

Aayat ran into her Room and started Crying Badly...Now, She lost All her Hopes to get her Sister back, to get Sana's warmth and Love...She was Sobbing Holding her knees...On the other Hand, Rayaan was very angry on Sana and equally Agitated on Inaayat...Soon Rayaan marched Towards Sana and loomed into her Eyes...

Ray- Shehnaz Dave... Don't you Think that You are Prioritizing This stray Girl More than Our own Sister...Huh?

Sana- Rayaan Shut up! Dare you call her Stray Girl...

Ray- I will Sana...She Fuckin' Dont deserve to Stay With us...Do you know What This Girl Do to our Sister...Huh? No you bloody don't Have any Clue...Do You Know Why She is Crying No...Sana She freakin' Loves You....She craves for your Love...Do you know Why She Hates Trisha... Because She has Got to know About Our past...About Trisha's Deed about Sidharth's Deed...She was Guilty Sana...Aaj bhi Usne Yeh Sab Arrange Kiya, Tere liye Cake Bake Kiya... Taaki tujhe Khush Dekh Paye aur Wo Aaj Tujhse Maafi Bhi Maangne Wali thi....Bacchi hain Wo Sana...Usse Jo Samjhaoge Wo Samjhegi...And this Bitch( pointing towards Trisha) This Woman Poisoned her Mind... Competition Mein Bhi Wo Chahti thi Tu Jaye uske Side se...But You went for this Girl...Jab tu Boli Naa...Usko Bohut Hurt Huwa tha Sana...Then I decided ki Uske brothers Jaayenge...

Sana was Shocked Hearing About Aayat's Inner feeling...

Sana- Toh Phir Wo Aayi Kyu nahi mere Paas?

Ray- Wo darti Rahi Tujhse...Tere Gusse se...lekin Phir bhi jab jab wo thora courage leke Jaati thi toh yeh Stray Girl Jaan bujhke Tere Paas Jaati thi Taaki tu bhul jaaye Aayat ko... Aur isko Apna le....Tujhe Pata hain isbe kya Bet Lagaya tha.....Ki agar competition yeh larki jeet ti hain..Then Aayat has to leave this Mansion and Her Family....And yeah Iss larki ne koi Kasar nahi chodi Aayat ko haarane mein... This Girl Stole Aayat's Costume, So that she can't perform...and Moreover, Today She pushed Aayat...For winning....And Which resulted a Deep cut on my sister's knee....But guess What my Sister is a born fighter.. Despite of Being Injured She Won it...So That This Stray Girl can go out...And Now Sana You Have to Choose Either Aayat or This Stray Girl...

Inaayat was Hurt Hearing that word for Rayaan...whereas Sana was fuming In Anger... Hearing Her Deeds...She quickly Ran to Aayat's Room and And saw her Little Munchkin was Crying Holding Her Knees..She just Went to her and Picked her Up in Her Arms... Whereas Aayat was Sobbing and hiding Her Face with her Teddy bear...Sana Chuckled Seeing her Cute bean...And brought her to Her Room and Made her Sit on her Lap...Aayat looked up at Sana...And Saw Sana holding her Ears....

Sana- Sorry Aayu....(baby Voice)

Aayat Chuckled seeing Sana who was making a Cute Pout.and Puppy eyes... Looking just Like Aayat...Aayat just hugged her tightly with Legs locked around Sana's waist...While Sana was Crying holding her Dear Life Close to her Heart...And was Continuously Pecking her Hair...But Aayat's One Word Made Sana shocked and more Happy and Made her Hugged Aayat More Tightly... Now, She was Getting Some Peace...

Aay- Di...

Sana- Kya Bola Aapne?

Aay- Di...Can I call you Di...Aap Gussa toh Nahi ho na...(sadly pouted)

Sana- Naah...Naah Bacche Bilkul Bhi Nahi...Bhala koi Apne Jaan se Gussa Ho sakta hain...(pecking her Lips)

Aay- I love you so much Di...And Am Sorry...

Sana was now on Cloud Nine, She was dying to Hear those Words From Aayat and today on her Birthday it Happened...It made her Birthday more Speacial....

Sana- I Love You Too Bacche..

Aay- Di..Meko Bhukku Lagi hain...I was waiting for you...Ki aap kab Aaoge...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें