Chapter 41

It was Aayat's Birthday Morning...When the Whole Room was Decorated with Wonderful Ballons And Teddies....Aayat woke up and Saw all these...As soon as She opened her Eyes...Sana, Rayaan , Ammi and Trisha wished her "happy birthday"... Now, Rayaan has too Apologized to Trisha For his misdeeds as he got to knew that Trisha was also being Tricked... Nowadays, He never Misbehaves With her, Neither He comes close to her.... Everyone was Happy as it was Aayat's Birthday...the whole Mansion was decorated with lights and ballons...Sana invited every friends of Aayat she also invited Vikram, Monica , Ajay and Sidharth..While Sidharth was continuosly denying to attend the Party as he can't see his love  with someone else...the mere thought of that Bastard touching his Naaz is setting his soul on fire...suddenly sidharth's phone rang and it flashed upon Rayaan's name...he picked up the call... 

Ray:- bhai tu aa raha hain na?

Sid:- Not Sure Rayaan! mujhse nahi dekha jaayega

Ray:- But bhai...Atleast come for Aayat...

Rayan was speaking to Sidharth...That's when Aayat snatched the phone from his hand and started crying...Sidharth's heart ached seeing his chuhiya crying that too on her birthday...he knew that Every Birthday Aayat made him stay at home and later at night they wouuld Celebrate..Not in a lavish way but he used to bring a cake and few Friends of Aayat...Aayat has always been excited for her birthday...He couldn't let his baby sister to cry on her birthday ...So, with a heavy heart he agreed...Finally it was Evening...The whole Mansion was decorated with lights and ballons..Sidharth was with Rayaan, Trisha and Ajay...Soon Sana came down wearing a beautiful Saree....Sana this time looked at Sidharth...

FLASHBACK:-

Sana was sitting on Sidharth's lap...Sidharth was caressing her hair and pecking her cheeks time to time..while Sana was resting her head on his chest...There was utter silence...Still the Silence was so peaceful..both of them were feeling Each other..Suddenly Sidharth spoke...

Sid:- baby! yaar tujhe pata hain tu Saree mein kitni mast lagegi...

Sana:- Heh? sacchi?

Sid:- Muchhi Baby!

Sana:- Okay then Apni Shaadi ke din main pehenungi tere liye 

Sid:- Pakka? (laughing)

Sana:- pakka ! (laughing)  

FLASHBACK END

a layer of tear formed in their eyes...Sana was looking at him..While he just broke the Eye contact wiping the tear...Sana came down came towards them...While Sidharth turned towards the Bar Gulping his Glass of Whiskey...And wiping his tears...Soon Vikram entered the Party...Vikram went to Aayat and Handed over The Gift with Love... That's when Sidharth Came and Threw the Gift...Aayat was Shocked...Sana was now Hell Angry...

Sana- SIDHAAAARTTHHH!

Sid- Aayat Doesn't Need Anyone's Gift...Uska Bhai Use Gift Dene Ka Aukat Rakhta hain...Come Aayu...

Sana- Ohh Goddd!!! Am so Sorry Baby...I mean He didn't Meant to Insult you...(holding Vikram's Hand)

Vikram- Its Alright Darling! I can Understand His Dilemma.. Don't Worry Jaan...

Sana- Vikram Dare you Call me that...I don't want That Name from your Mouth...

Vikram- Why?

Sana- I hate That Name!! (Glancing at Sidharth)

As soon as Sidharth heard her..His heart broke into several pieces..As it's the one name he used to call when He got to know She was Pregnant...He was feeling like to Run away from all these...Emotions were choking him up...Its So Painful seeing your Love with someone else...Seeing Her Loving Someone else, Caring Someone else and Hating Each and Everything of yours even the Name you gave her...Its so much more painful Than any kind of Physical Pain...Death seemed Easier to him than Seeing His Naaz like this ....While Vikram smirked at Sidharth and Deliberately hugged Sana Infront of Sidharth...While The Party was in Full Swing...Monica came to Sidharth and Hold his Hand but He jerked her Hand...

Sid- Don't Touch Me!!!!

Mon- Okay But See there Sidharth for once...How beautiful Bhabi and Veerji is Looking...MADE FOR EACHOTHER'S...

Hearing that, He saw towards them and hold Monica's Hand yank her to himself... That's when A soft Romantic song was Played...The Lights Were Dimed...All the couples were dancing on that slow song...but Sana's eyes were stuck on Sidharth and Vice versa...Seeing them Anger was arousing in Him...His Nails were Digging in Monica's Waist... Everything was on place that's when Vikram tried to Kiss Sana...But She was Continuously Pushing him Back and Resisting...Seeing that Sidharth threw Monica and Punched Vikram on his Nose making him Unconscious...His Nose were Bleeding badly... Sidharth was Totally Outraged...Monica gasped seeing his Brother...

Mon- Veerji...Koi Ambulance Bulao!

Sana- Wait Am Calling...

She was About to Grab her Phone when Sidharth grasped her Forearm and Dragged her To Outside...Sana was Shouting at him To leave her...But He was nowhere To leave her.. Finally He left her with a Jerk....but again yank her to himself

Sana- What The Hell Sidharth?

Sid- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NAAZ?

Sana- what?

Sid- Don't you know? Naaz Do you Think its Easy for me to See you with Someone else? (Voice cracked)

Sana- Ohhh...But You were the One who Ended it...You were the one who Cheated upon me....You are the one for whom I am an Fuckin' Orphan today...you are the one who Killed My Baby...(shouted)

Sid- Sana For Heaven's Sake It was Mine too...And that Thing was an Accident...

Sana- That's Why I snatched Aayat From... Because You Don't Deserve Someone In Life...You are a Fuckin' Cheater....One Day You might Harm Aayat and Say 'O THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT'

That's it... Sidharth Loses his Calm roared Kicking the bench breaking into two

Sid- SHEHNAAAZZZZZ! (shouted)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें