Chapter 17

Guys I know I have been Super Super Late with this Book... Actually still am held up with my presentation and assignments...I AM SO SO SO SORRY MY LOVELY READERS
____________________________________

Sana was shocked to her about Rayaan she stumbled on her feet and thumped down on her Bed...Just then, Sana Wiped her tears...Her eyes were puffed, red in Anger...She quickly went near Trisha and Asked her to Stay in her Room Till they leave....Also, Sana Gather all the Servents in the Hall...

Sa:- Everyone Pay Attention!! From today Atleast for 4 weeks Don't Let Trisha work except Aayat's Duties... ALRIGHT? (Stern)

Just then, Rayaan came down wearing a Black Three piece suit, He was confused to see Sana's Anger but he shrugged off thinking she might be angry on some of the Servents...Rayaan was about to ask Sana, when she left Royally ignoring his Presence... Whereas Sana Thought To Discuss it Infront of Ammi....But deep down Somewhere, Sana's heart was unable to accept the truth....So She Thought Once Ammi will come tomorrow I will Discuss it Later....The whole Day Sana Ignored Rayaan in Office, They didn't have Lunch Together...Rayaan Was Frustrated for many Reasons...First Of all, Because Trisha didn't Appeared infront of Him At all and He couldn't Hurt her.... Secondly, His Sister, His Sanu is Ignoring her to the core....While Leaving Also, Sana Left earlier..as she won't take Any Chance on Trisha's Health and Rayaan's Beast mode... Finally In the Night, Everyone was having her Dinner....Trisha sat beside Rayaan...But Sana was Continuously keeping watch Them...While As Soon as Trisha Sat...Rayaan Held her Wrist under the Table and Twisted it tightly...tears were flowing from Trisha's Eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Sana...She quickly Called Trisha....

Sa:- Trisha...(sternly)

Tr:- Ye..yes...

Sa:- Just Give me Some Daal...

Tr:- Sure...

After that, Sana asked Trisha to sit with her... Rayaan was quite surprised and Shocked by Sana's Statement...

RAAYAN POV

Yeh chal kya raha hain? Sana is being friendly to someone except me...That too with Trisha! And moreover she's asking her to sit beside her and have dinner! Ok fine! I'll deal with Trisha at night!

POV END

His chain of thoughts broke when Sana said...

Sa:- Trisha, today you sleep with Aayat in her room as she was missing you since morning...

Rayaan and Trisha both were utterly shocked hearing this as both of them knew how much Sana feels jealous when Aayat prioritises Trisha over Sana, that's when Rayaan spoke...

Ra:- Chorr na Sanu, let Aayat sleep in peace today, tomorrow she'll meet her Trisha Di..

Sa:- No arguments Rayaan! Aayat happiness is my first priority (sternly)

Rayaan had no idea about why Sana was being like this but he can't let Trisha sleep in any other room as then he won't be able to torture her and vent out his frustration for the night...

Ra:- No! Trisha will not sleep anywhere else but in my room.. (stubbornly)

Sa:- I won't repeat myself Rayaan! And that's an order! (in a cold tone)

Rayaan knew that there's no place left for any arguments, so left from there furiously leaving back a confused Trisha sitting over there...

Sa:- Trisha don't mistake my 'protest against any women crime' as friendliness... Just because I'm a woman I won't tolerate anything wrong with them...(sternly)

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें