Chapter 51

It was the Last Day of Ganesh Utsav, The Day when Vikran Will return. Shehnaz felt a relief washed her as She was kind of tired with the arrangement and the hustle Bustle of the Puja. But Atlast Everything worth it. Today they will go for the Visarjan but Still She was A Bit Sad that Again from tomorrow there will be her regular Hectic Routine. There will be no madness Of Ganesh Puja. The Lights which were lighting up the Whole Mumbai Will be Gone. Somewhere these Lights were taking People out of their Worries, Sorrows , Pain and Work. The lights were adding that Pinch Of Happiness to  the Whole City Forgetting Who is Rich , Who is Poor, who is Shehnaz Dave and Who is Normal People and  to come up and Celebrate the Festival As One. From Tomorrow there will be No Dhol And Tashas whose Sounds were inescapable during These Days, which Always make the People To Dance with its Loud yet Energetic Sound, the Sound which has the Capability of making People Forget About their Problems and to Dance on the Beats Without Any Thought. Like She saw A Old man Who was Dancing on the Beat Though that Person was Having A Stick to Walk.This Clearly Depicts the Madness The People Has For their Festival and For their God. Finally the Time Came When They will be Going For Visarjan.

Six of the Friends Picked up the Idol Of Ganapati. A layer of Warm Water Formed in Sidharth's Eyes, He was being Nostalgic. The Nostalgia of him Celebrating Ganesh Utsaav Madly with Shehnaz , Rayaan, Trisha and Ajay. The way the Guys used to Danced on the Beats of the Dhol being Slightly Sloshed. Well, Not like Drunk as Skunk. Being Born and Brought up in Mumbai. He always Had that Maratha Feeling Somewhere and during these Days of Ganesh Utsav His Instincts Used to Be high than No body Else. The Things Were Repeating Again the Way They used to Pick up the Ganapati Murti and used to immersed it in the Sea. Though He was A Grandson of a Rich Businessman But in those 5 days he never Thought himself As a Person who used to belong from a High Class Family, He has always Celebrated like Nobody Else. Soon They took out the Idol all the Friends were Walking ahead with the Traditional Drums, Dhols, Tashas , Gulal blowing in the Air making the Sky Pink, Green and In multiple Colours. The whole Streets were Crowded With People and huge Idols. Some were Gigantic Too. Aayat was seeing all these With a Wide Mouth.

They were carrying the Idol, when A Little Boy Came And Put Gulal On Sana's Cheek and Sidharth's Cheek. As soon as The tenderness and the sweet Scent of Gulal Hit Sidharth's Skin. He remembered How Crazily They used to Put Gulal on Eachother. Soon They Put The Idol Beside the Gigantic Ganapati Idol of their Locality. Unable to Hold His Feet Rayaan Went and Enjoyed In the Visarjan Of the Ganapati Visarjan forgetting Who is he, Forgetting What position Rayaan Ali Hold, Forgetting his Religeon He started enjoying the Last Day of Festival with Open hearts And Vibing on the Beats of The Dhol. Everyone's Eyes Were Moist Seeing that Old Rayaan Whose Favourite Festival was Ganesh Utsav. In between of his Vibes, He went to His Friends and Dragged them in it. He also Bought Aayat and Ammi From the Mercedes. Aayat was firstly Scared of the Madness Seeing Her Serious Sister , Her Akhdu Bhaijaan Grooving that too in Locality. Being Bereft of such Madness these Seemed Alien to her the Madness. People's Hilarious Dance. The hootings, The Crowd, The People Shouting Out Happiness. Sana quickly took Aayat and Was Calming her Down saying all these are Normal And Was showing Her How Sidharth, Ajay , Trisha and Naina was Enjoying And Rayaan was Playing The Dhol. Sana Herself Was moving Her Feets With Aayat in Her Arms. Aayat was Flabbergasted Seeing Her Brother who was Broken beyond Anything Was Literally  Dancing and Shouting Like Drunkards , and Ammi couldn't Stop Thanking God For showing her this Day when her Kids were Happy on Genuinely.

Soon the Priest Call them For the Last Aarti of the Year, They Went in Couple.At last, Sana went with Sidharth , Sana was praying For their success, Love and Togetherness while Sidharth was Only Praying for Her. Her Love, Her Happiness Cause He believes that She is His World. At the End of Arti the Priest Blessed them saying, " SADAA SUKHI RAHO! BHAGWAN TUM DONO KI JODI KO HUMESHA BANAYE RAKHE". Hearing This Line Sana Looked at Him with Tearful Eyes. When He wiped her Lone Tear nodding in No. The Media Houses were Covering All the Celebration and When They Saw Shehnaz, Sidharth And Rayaan They got their Centre of Attraction. All the People of Mumbai were Shocked Seeing the Heartless Business Woman An the Heartless CEO Grooving that too On Visarjan with the Crowd. Finally The Beach Came When Sana Asked Aayat to stay with Ammi and they went to Immersed the Idol. Six of the Friends hold the Idol and Went to Sea Immersing It Slowly. with Immersing the Idol All the people Prayed Something to God! Where Sana took an Oath of Showing Vikram and Monica their Own Place. When She immersed the Idol promising her Unborned Child and Hee Mother that She will take Her Revenge and Would Pay Off Vikram and Monica what They Actually Deserves. After the Ritual Six of them Came to the Shore. Sana picking up Aayat in her Arms asked so lovely.

San- Maza Aaya Baccha?

Aay- Bohut Di. Pehele Main thori Darr Gayi thi Seeing Bhaijaan and Bhaiyu as I have never Saw them enjoying so much on the Visarjan kind of Event.

Ray- Bhaijaan ki Jaan Tujhe Pata hain Yeh Humari Sabse Favourite Festival hain!

Aay- Heh?

Ammi- Haan Bacche Aur Aapko Pata hain Aapke Bhaijaan Aur Di Literally Aapke Ammi Jaan ko Itne Pareshaan Karte the Modak Banane Ke liye. Bass in Chay Logon Ka kya Yehi Eid mein Sheer Qorma aur Biriyani  Chahiye Aur Ganesh Utsav mein Modak, Thaalipet Aur Marathi Cuisine ki Thaali. Aur Humare Nawabzaado aur Malikayen Aaj Bhi Aaplogo ke Liye Thaalipet Aur Modak Banaye, Marathi Cuisine banaye hain Hum. Bass Aaplog Jannat Chale.

They quickly Settled In the Mercedes and Left for Jannat. As Soon As they reached Ammi ordered the Servents to serve them Food as they were Tired after a Visarjan Bash. Everyone was Relishing A Proper Marathi Cuisine Thali which Included, Chapati,Masala Bhat, Usal Palakchi Patal Bhaji and Alot of Other Dishes. Aayat who was Having All these for the First Time was Loving and was Praising Ammi With her Adorable Voice After Each Morsel fed by Sana. All of them were enjoying the Sweet Dishes. The Mansion was Echoing with their Laughter and Giggling. Aayat was a Siesta Person so she Left for a Power Nap. The Elder were Too Went To Sana's Room. They were Chitchatting Sana was Lying on Sidharth's Chest and Sidharth was Caressing her Hairs and Pecking it Time to Time , They all were Pulling Eachother's Leg . Everything was Going Smooth when Sana Got a Call from unknown Number. She Picked up the Call.

Sa- Hello?

Hearing The Voice and the Talk Sana widened her Eyes in Shock and she was Dumbstruck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OR MY BOOK... HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE , DO COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें