Chapter 2

Soon They reached Sana's Office...Where Trisha was sitting in the waiting area...And there Sana enters the Office....

Sana wearing

But Trisha couldn't recognise her as she is wearing her shades

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But Trisha couldn't recognise her as she is wearing her shades... speaking proper English with outstanding Fluency...walking like a classy Woman...Having an aura..which speaks Dominance and Strictness .....Trisha was hell scared and nervous because she heard two employees conversation....

Em1- Yaar..Aaj ma'am ka mood sahi nahi lag rha...

Em2- Haan Yaar...Pata nahi Ma'am ka gussa aaj kis par Phute...

Em1- Sala pichle 4 hafte mein Ma'am ne 16 Secretary Badal li...

Em2- Aur Kya..

Sana who was well aware of Trisha's presence in her office...as she saw her through the cctv Footage in her phone... She soon entered her Cabin and ask the receptionist to send the candidate who was Trisha....

Trisha entered Sana's cabin and was awestruck by the Interiors...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TRISHA POV

O MY GOD...Trisha tu Business World ke Queen ke Private Cabin mein hai...Am I dreaming...My Dream Company...

POV END

Suddenly she noticed a classy lady...elegently dressed sitting on the boss's chair with a cigarette between her index and middle Finger....

Trisha:- MAY I COME IN MA'AM..

Sana- Yes Miss Gupta..

Trisha found the voice a bit familiar...but she ignored it..

Trisha- Ma'am U r my inspiration since  8 years..(excitedly)

Sana- Yeah Whatever...(casually)

Trisha- Bitch(murmured)

Sana smirk

Sana- Let's Do the interview then... Because I don't have much time to invest upon People...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें