Chapter 8

It was 10'o clock in the Morning, When Rayaan reached the office...As soon as he Entered the He called up his Secretary to discuss something and ask her to come to her Room...Soon Naina Came inside his cabin....

Na:- Yes Sir?

R:- Wo Naina...Tell me one thing...Yeh Sana Ma'am ki Jo PA hain wo kaam kya karti hain?

Na:- Sir...Wo Kuch nahi Bass Ma'am ke Schedules dekhti hain...Files Check karti hain...Aur Agar Business Trips pe Ma'am ke Saath accompany karegi..Jaise Main karti hoon...

R:- Okay You may Leave...

It was 10:30 when Rayaan Called up Sana...But her phone was switched off...So, He called Ammi and Asked about Sana's whereabouts...So, Ammi informed him that Sana is sleeping...After getting the information Rayaan asked his Ammi to inform Sana that he had called her several times... There's an urgent issue in Office... Saying that He hung up the call and Again stayed engrossed in work....After an hour or two... Sana woke up and Saw that there was 2 missed calls from Rayaan...Soon Ammi came into her room with some Fruits and inform Her that Rayaan asked to call her...Sensing the environment She called up Rayaan After 2 rings he picked up..

Ray - Haan Sanu ?

Sa:- Haan Bol...(sleepy voice)

Ray:- Listen na, I was thinking ki What if we exchange P.As....

Sa:- Means? (Curious)

Ray:- Matlab dekh Trisha jo kaam Karti hain...Same Kaam Naina bhi Karti hain mere liye...So tu Naina ko Apna P.A rakh le.. Moreover She is way more experienced than Trisha....

Sa:- Ummm....Bat  toh Sahi hain...Chal okay Aaj se Naina ko bol de She is working under and for me...

Ray:- Okay... Anyways Dawai li?

Sa:- Naa..Abhi Fruits khake Lungi ...

Ray:- Okay Rest Kar...And No need to Come to Office for a week...Am here to supervise it...(sternly)

Sa:- Aaye Ayee Captain (chuckled)

Ray:- Chal..Bey Phone Rakh Pagal...(chuckled)

After hanging up the Call...Rayaan Smirk...As He was one step more closer for his plan...Soon He called up Naina and asked her to come into his Cabin along with Trisha...Within 15 minutes both the girls came inside his cabin...While Trisha was hell nervous to face him....

Na:- Yes Sir?

Ra:- There's a good news For you Naina...And for you too Ms.Trisha (smirk)

Na:- What Sir?

Ra:- Shehnaaz Ma'am has asked for you as a P.A ...

Na:- What ? Really Sir...Am so so happy Thank you so much Sir....

TRISHA POV

WAIT WHAT!? BUT MA'AM KI P.A TOH MAIN THI...ISKA MATLAB MERI JOB CHALI GAYI AND HOW IT COME A GOOD NEWS FOR ME....OH MY GOD...WHAT WILL I DO...BUT ON WHAT GROUND THEY FIRED ME...AND WHY?

POV END

Tr:- But...But...Wh..Wha..what ab..abo..about me..(fumbled)

Ra:- Miss.Trisha... You are gonna work Under Me... Don't Worry Your Salary will be same as it was Decided ..

Tr:- O..Ok..Okay Sir...

Ra:- And Yeah Naina... Shehnaz Ma'am has met with an accident that's why she won't be able to come to office for a week...But I will be Sending you the works...As per Ma'am's decision and Instructions...Am I clear?

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें