Chapter 23 (PAST CONT)

FLASHBACK CONT...

One day Sidharth was sitting on his Bench... Waiting for Sana...Just then, Ajay and Trisha Entered the Class...The warning bell rang... Sidharth was hell nervous that Whether She will come or not...Yes, nowadays It affects Sidharth as She has become his Happy pill....As soon As The Morning Assembly Ended.. Sidharth quickly asked Trisha about Sana's Whereabouts...Just then, Trisha Informed him That Sana is Down with High Fever... Sidharth got tensed for her...The whole Day He was Continuously getting Punishment from the teachers as he wasn't able to Concentrate on any of the Classes...Soon the School Got over, He sat in his Car and Asked the Driver to Go to Sana's Address...Soon He knocked The Door of the Small House....just then a beautiful Lady in a Old Saree opened the Door....

Lady- Ji?

Sid- Aunty...Sana hain kya?

Lady- Aap?

Sid- Main Sidharth, Sana ka Bestfriend...

Lady- Accha toh Aap hi ho..Sana ke Sidhu..Aajao Bacche Andar Aajao...

Sid- Ji Thankyou...( Entered the house)

Lady- Bacche Sana Wo Upar wale Room mein hain..Jaiye Mil lijiye...

Little Sidharth smiled and proceeded towards the Room...but the sight was enough to piss him off...He saw a Handsome boy feeding Sana...Just then, Sana Saw Sidharth and her Eyes shined with immense Happiness...Rayaan raised his eyebrows in a questioning way... Understanding that Sana quickly asked Sidharth to join them and introduced both of them to eachother...

Sana- Sidharth! Yeh mera Bachpan ka Dost Rayaan Ali...And Ray..This is Sidharth Shukla..my

Sid- Bestfriend...One and Only Bestfriend (possessive tone)

Rayaan narrowed his Eyebrows...And Sidharth also Narrowed her Eyes and Gritted his Teeth...But Suddenly Sana's Voice Bring them Back to Earth...Sana Held Sidharth's Hand And Asked Him...

Sa:- Tu School se Direct Aaya?

Sid- Abbey Moti... Uniform mein Hu toh Direct hi aaunga na Gadhi..

Sa:- Toh Aunty, Uncle ko nahi bola? Wo tujhe Dhoond rahe honge...

Sid- Naahh! I don't have My mom And Dad...I only has My Grandpa...They Died in A Car Accident, when I was 2 years old

Sa:- Oh Am So Sorry Sidharth...

Sid- Abbey Chor na...Tu Bata..Tera Bhukhar Kaisa hain?

Sa:- Hain Thora...But Kal School Attend karna padega Yaar

Sid- Kal Tu School Nahi Jayegi...(sternly)

Sa:- Nahi yaar Mera Notes...

Sid- I will Give you Each and Every Notes of Every Single Subject..Dont Worry...

Sana smiled...As He was the First One, Who cared For Her Besides, Ammi, Raayan, And her Mom...She just mumbled Thankyou to him with Teary Eyes...As She has always been underestimated for her Poor Background and Middle class Lifestyle from the Rich Ones...But He is the First One, Who Not only Accepted Her As A BestFriend despite of knowing Her Background...But also Cared And Supported Her...After Chitchatting For Few Minutes... Sidharth finally Took his Leave..As soon as He reached His House..He quickly Contacted to the Topper of their Class and managed to get Today's All the Notes...Next Day As soon as the Class Begun, He started paying attention to the class , listening Everything Attentively and Noting Down Every Notes that The teacher was Giving...The Teachers were themselves Shocked to the See the Most notorious, Rowdy Boy of the Class is doing all the Class Patiently and paying His 100% of Attention...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें