Chapter 56

It was their Wedding Day.  Sana was sitting in her Room claded up in her heavy Bridal Lehenga . While Trisha and Naina was helping her out in wearing the Jewelleries for her Big day. Today the Bold Fiesty Sana was Glowing in Happiness and Shyness. AfterAll, Their Years of Love will Get a destination. On the Other Hand, Sidharth was wearing his Sherwaani and his Watch. He was not looking less than Indian God. His Muscles were bulging out From the Sleeves making him looking more Hot and Handsome. Soon there was a Knock and Ajay came in.

Ajay- Bhai! Finally tu Aaj Sana se Shaadi Karega! Finally tum dono ki Mohabbat ko Anjaam milega. Am Very Happy For you! (Patting his Shoulders)

Sid-  Thankyou Bhai! Aaj Meri Zindagi Ka sabse Accha Din hain. Finally Meri Naaz officially Meri Hogi!

Ajay- Chal Abhi Bhabi Wait kar rahi hogi!

In Jannat

Sana was sitting In her Room looking Absolutely like a Goddess who was waiting for her God. She was looking at the Moon thinking about reminiscing about their Journey from Strangers to Being Bestfriends to Being Enemy And then Again Lovers and Soon to be Husband And Wife. A lone escaped her Tear thinking about her Mother. Yes, She was missing her mother on the Biggest Day of her Life. While on the Other Hand Sidharth Arrived at Jannat Dwelled in a Sherwaani, looking like a Greek God. Ammi Welcomed him with all the Hindu Rituals Happily and made him Sat on the Mandap cause it was the Muhurat. Soon, Pandit ji asked Them to Call the Bride. Whereby Sana who was Caressing her mother's portrait in the Dark  Room which is no longer Dark, As Sana has opened the Room forever for Everyone and Decorated with lights and it Became their Memory Room. When Ammi Entered her Room, She couldn't Find Sana but she Knew Where she could be So she directly head to the Memory Room. Ammi Saw Sana gazing at her Mother's Portrait.

Ammi went to her and touched her Shoulder, Sana Smiled and turned towards Ammi. Tears of Joy were welling up in her Eyes seeing her Little Naaz dwelling into a Bridal Outfit. Zeba Ammi Was Sana's Mother's Bestfriend since Their Childhood so Technically She Has Seen Sana taking Birth. Ammi just took a Stroke of Kohl with her the tip of her ring finger from her Eyes and put it on Sana's Neck. cupping her Cheeks And Kissed her Forehead.

Ammi- Naazar Na Lage Humari Bacchi Ko!

Sana- Thanku Ammi. (Hugged her)

Ammi- Chaliye Naaz Aapke Honewale Sauhar Aapka Intezaar kar rahe hain.

San- Ammi Aap bhi na! (blushed)

Soon Sana came down with her Head little bowed. Sidharth's Breathe hitched Seeing her. Rayaan was way too Emotional because Since Childhood Sana was not only his Bestfriend but a Elder Brother, He was Always Very Protective For Her. Indeed she was an epitome of Beauty. Soon Sidharth went and Gave her His Hand, Which She happily grabbed and walked to the Pavilion sitting beside Sidharth. All the World was witnessing the power of Love. Till now the World Knew their Real equation. Rayaan who was Looking at Her with All the brotherly Love and Adoration in his Eyes. He also glanced at Trisha who was seeing the Rituals very keenly , A Sudden Guilt and Reality hit him hard. He was reminiscing how He Tortured her in the Initial stage of their Nuptial. So, He went to Trisha and Hugged her from the Side, pecking her Hair. Trisha understood his Dilemma so, He just caressed his Stubble and Mummbled

Tr- it's Okay! Dont Worry Am not Sad Honey! I love you

Ray- I love you too ! (Mouthed)

While On the Other Hand, after the Garland Exchange, The Priest Asked someone to do the 'Kanyadaan' Ceremony, That time Sana became Very Sad as there was nobody who would Perform this ritual for Her, She was Very Emotional when Rayaan came and asked the Priest if He can perform the Ritual as He has always cared for her, Loved her Just like a Elder Brother. On which the Priest Agreed and He did the Ritual of the Kanyadaan. Soon, The Priest asked Someone to Tie the knot of their Pallu for the Phera, On which Sana happily Called Aayat as Aayat is the Medium for them meeting Eachother after A decade. 13 years old , Aayat was very happy that she was Finally Successful to make her Di and Jiju's Life Better one and She could Mend all the broken Strings of their Beautiful Relationship. She happily tied the Knot when Sana Kissed Aayat's Cheek. In no time They Stood up and took the Pheras. Promising Eachother to Stick by Eachother in all Odds and Evens , To Love Eachother, to be Loyal to Eachother and to Fullfil Their Lives with Immense Happiness and Love.

Finally The Priest asked Sidharth to tie the Holy Nuptial Chain around her Neck and to Fill her Partition with the Vermilion. As soon as Sidharth Filled her Partition with Vermilion a Pinch of Vermilion fell on her Nose, Indicating her that Her Husband would love her So much. Sidharth just kissed her Hair After Putting the Vermilion on her and Wiped her Happy Tears. It was their Life's Best Day. Finally They both Were Together Officially, Married. Shehnaz Dave was not Anymore Shehnaz Dave. She is now Shehnaz Dave Shukla. Yes, She didn't Removed her Previous Title, As the Dave surname is given by her Mother and It's the Only thing that She has of her mother. After the Marriage Both of them went to Ammi and took her Blessings, Everyone was quite in awe of The Newly wedded Couple. The Whole Witnessed the Power Of Destiny and True Love. It was late Night , All the Guest left except Few Relatives , It was Time For her Bindai When Aayat was Crying holding her Di's Leg when Sidharth picked her up in his Arms.

Sid- Oye Chuhiya Ro kyu rahi hain Bey?

Aay- Yaar Jeez Aap Mere Di ko Leke Jaa rahe ho Humesha Ke liye!

Sid- Haan toh Tu Aayegi na Ghar Meri Jaan jab bhi Tera Man Karega tu Aayegi na! Woh Ghar Tera Hi toh picked

Aay- I will Miss Her! ( pout)

Sid- Baccha! Kal Reception mein Aajana 10, 20, 30 jitne Din Chahe Reh ke Jaana! Okay?

Aay- Okay! And I love you Di

Sana- I love you Mera Baccha!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OR MY BOOK... HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE , DO COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें