Chapter 6

Ammi was shocked yet confused that on the Party day.... She also met Sidharth but She didn't react this way...then why today? She could sense that Something is wrong and something which Rayaan is trying to hide...So, she decided to interrogate him...

Ze:- Rayaan... Sirf Milne se kuch nahi hota...Aap khuda ke Vaaste Sacch Bataiye...(sternly)

Rayaan wasn't able to face his mother...So, He was looking here and there....But when Ammi pressurised him to say...He said Everything...About His and Ajay's Plan....But further he could continue he gained a tight slap on his face...Rayaan hold his cheek shockingly....Ammi was looking at him with utmost pain and Disgust...A lone tear escaped from their eyes....Rayaan wasn't able to look into her eyes...Soon the doctor came out and They ran towards the Doc....While the Doctor asked them to follow him and he took them inside his Cabin....

Ra:- Doc...Is She Alright?

Doc- Look, Mr.Ali I won't give any kind of false hope... but due to excessive blood loss under the influence of Alcohol , we can't say when she will be able to Gain her consciousness...Hope ki She gains her consciousness within the next two Days....And Also One more thing, During the treatment , I somehow cracked that She is in depression...And Hence, Please Consult a Psychiatrist After her recovery..... Thank you....

After talking to the doctor...Rayaan sent Ammi to Mansion and promised her that he will be with her this time...He was sitting on the stool beside Sana's bed,All the memories of their childhood were flashing upon his eyes, tears were continuously flowing from his eyes...He was continuously cursing himself for following that stupid Plan..... When he got a call from Ajay...

Ra:- Haan Bol...(voice cracked)

Aj:- Kya huwa Ray? (Concerned)

Ra:- Kuch Nahi tu bol!

Aj:- Rayaan kuch toh huwa hain....Tujhe Sana ki Kasam bol kya huwa hain...

And As soon as Rayaan heard Sana's name...He broke down...He started Sobbing...While Ajay was getting anxious that what could have happened that The coldest heartless Rayaan Ali is sobbing like a child...Soon Rayaan Stated him about Sana's Condition.... Hearing that Ajay went numb....The phone in his hand fell ....While Sidharth who came from the loo and saw Ajay like this...He was quite confused....Tears were flowing from his eyes... Sidharth went to him and kept his hand on his shoulder....

Si:- Ajay?kya huwa?

Aj:- Sa..n...Sa..Sana..(he was still in shock)

Si:-Naaz? Tu uska Naam kyu le raha hain...

Aj:- Accident.. Hospital.....Critical..

Si:- Kya bol raha hain Ajay....(shouted)

Aj:- Sa..Sa...Sana me.met with an accident....

That's it, The moment He heard the news he became numb...he wasn't able to believe that His moti baby, His Love, his Sana is in critical condition....He just fall on his knees with a thud...But, Somehow he composed himself...and Asked Ajay to reach there as soon as possible...Ajay asked him to come there but..He denied saying..

Si:- She won't be able to stand my presence Ajay.... please tu jaa...aur waise bhi Aayu is all alone (voice cracked)

While, Hearing the statement Ajay also felt miserable.... Once he was the only person, whose presence was enough to make her give her million dollars smile....Now, the Person who used to give such a beautiful smile on his presence is now Disgusted by his presence...Also, Ajay thought now he could Ask Rayaan about Sana's mom...Thinking all these He quickly Dashed out and reached the Hospital....Soon he reached the Hospital...It was one of the best Hospital in Mumbai....In no time He reached
Sana's floor and Entered her cabin...He saw Rayaan was holding Sana's hand and was sobbing.....Soon He went and kept his hands on Rayaan's shoulder.... Ajay's stomach churned seeing Sana attached to so many pipes....

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें