Chapter 19

Sana was merging Towards them, She quickly took out the hidden Gun from Her Shirt's Hold...As soon as she Reached them...She just pull the safety lock of the Gun.. Listening that CLICK sound Both Aayat and Sidharth got Shocked to see Sana... Moreover they were scared seeing the Gun...Aayat snuggled herself into Sidharth As now she was hell scared...Sana just pointed the Gun on Sidharth...She was Angry but was she Hurt? No She was scared to lose her Sister yet Again.... Sidharth was sweating badly Seeing The Gun...

Sa:- BACK OFFF!!!! (coldly)

Sid:- Sana! Gun niche karo....Aayu darr rahi hain...

Sa:- LEAVE HER! (coldly)

Sid- Sana Bandook Chal jayegi...Pagalpan Mat kar!

Sana Quickly Called A Bodyguard To take Aayat With him...Soon The Bodyguard arrived snatching her from Sidharth and Sana Is not Being The Old Sana...Her Bitch Mode Got on...She just Proceeded and Stood infront of Sidharth...They both Were able to feel Eachother's Breath...Sana just smirked...and Trailed the gunpoint from his forehead to Jaw...

Sa:- Ready to Lose Aayat yet Again!

But In a nano Second Sidharth pulled her Towards himself holding Her Waist... snatching the Gun From Her Hand...Now he trailed it from Her forehead till her Birthmark which was visible coz of the Dress....

Sid- Hum Toh Pehele hi Aapke Saamne Humara dil haar baithe...Ab Aur kuch Harna bhi Humein Manzoor hain...But Yeh Jo Junglee Billi ki Tarah Harkat kar rahi hain na...Kasam se Meri jaan Bari Hot Dikh rahi hain...And This is just Adding Fuel to My Fuckin' Desires (whispered)

Sana- Bloody basterd...Mujhe Mat Azmana...Main Aisi zeher Hu Jo tumhare Liye Kaafi Jaanleva Ho Sakti hain....

Sid- Sweetheart! Aaj Jiske Liye Khudko Jaanleva Bol rahi hain...Ek din Khud Usko Jaana bulaigi...Jaaneman....(smirked)

Sana- huhh!!! Jaana My Foot....

With That a sudden anger Rushed into His Veins and He lost his Self-control...And kissed her Plumpy soft Lips..She was Wriggling and Hitting his Chest....but he was lost in Devouring her lips...He was literally Chewing her Lips..Soon when he found her breathless, he left her... Taking the Chance Naaz Pushed him Harshly....

San- Bloody Dog!

With that She just stamped her Foot on the ground and Sat inside the Car maintaining a poker Face...Soon They Reached Jannat..Sana hold Aayat's Tiny Hand and Literally Dragged her into the Hallway...And Call all the Servents...Ammi and Trisha also came down Hearing the Chaos...

San:- Why The fuck Do I pay you Guys Huh? Maria!!! I specially hired for you Aayat Right...Then How the fuck you bloody Allowed her with an unknown Person....And Guards... Don't You Know that Koi Bhi Agar Jannat mein Aana Chahe toh Uski proper Jacch Hoti hain (roared)

Ze:- Naaz! Bacche Kya Huwa? Aap kis Baat pe Itne Kafaa Hain?

Sa:- Ammi... Aapki Pari Aaj Meri Jannat ki Rules Todi hain...

Ze:- Bacche Galti...

Sa:- Galti nahi Ammi...Gunaah Kiya hain...Yeh Aapki pari...Maine Kis cheez ki Kami Rakhi thi...Huh?

Ze:- Lekin kiya kya hain?

Sa:- Ammi Aayat Dave Aaj Sidharth Shukla se Mili...Balki Aaj Nahi Pichle 2 months se

Aay:- Haan mili Main... Aur Listen..Am Aayat Shukla not Dave...Main na Tumhe Apni Sister Maanti hu...Aur Waise Bhi I know Ki Tumhari Mom Kaisi hain.. That's why tum ko koi Manners Nahi hain....

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें