Chapter 49

Sana who was working on ber mobile, saw Vikram entering the Room, She quickly went towards and Started her drama of being an Ideal Wife. She hastily Took of his Coat and call the Servents to Serve their Dinner in the Room. Whereas Vikram was smiling like a Love-sick Puppy, He was adoring How Sana was having Concern about Him. How She was Starving till he came. Vikram was staring at her with Love filled eyes who was making a plate of Meal for him. She passed the Plate smiling at him. He took the Plate and Started Eating when Sana broke the Silence.

Sana- Woh...Baby Kal Ganesh Chaturthi hain And I was thinking ki Agar main Kuch din Jannat ho ke Aau toh? Actually Aayat bhi Ro Rahi thi! So! Ohh Haan Woh Ammi ne Humlogo ke liye Pooja bhi Rakha hain toh tum agar Aa sakte toh Accha hota!

Vik- I am so Sorry My Love, I was about say you that I am Going out of Country, in America, For Fourteen Days with Monica Actually Woh kuch Mere Uncle ke kuch Health Issues Ho gaye hain..Toh I won't be able to Come. Am so sorry Iss baar Tum Chali Jao..Agli Baar Pakka! Aur Waise Kon kon Aa raha hain?

Sana- Koi nahi Monica Sidharth Main tum, Aayat ke kuch Friends. Ajay and Rayaan ki Secretary Naina! But Monica aur tum toh... It's okay I will Manage Baby.. You go and please Uncle ki Take Care karna aur khud ki Bhi. (Smiling)

Sana smiled sadly, But from Inside She was overfull with Happiness, God has heard her Constant wish. now, She doesn't have to do much to sent him Away. She smirked Seeing Vikram being a Love-sick Puppy. She was happy cause she was seeing her Goal accomplished Soon. The Next Morning , Sana wokeup and saw Vikram getting ready for his flight and Monica was Packing his Luggage. For a Moment She was in Awe of the Brother-Sister Duo but the Next Moment all their Misdeeds flashes upon her Eyes. How they Hurt them, How they try to tear apart Sidharth and Her, How She suffered whole 10 years just because of these Bastards. She didn't Deserved This Right? Did She ? Ofcourse not She was a Pure Soul, who used to trust everyone, who used to help others in need. Who never used to hold on Any grudges,A girl full of positivity and positive thoughts, She was a very pardonable kind of Person. This Duo is only responsible for making that pure Soul into a Contaminated Soul, yes, She was now a Contamination or a Mixture of Wickedness, Rudeness, Arrogance, Selfishness, Anger, Temper and what not? They were responsible to convert the Dumb Sana who used to trust everyone into a Skeptical Person. For these People She has became pessimistic about everything that was happening who once always tried to Look For a Positive Aspect of A Situation. Recalling all her Past and her Transformation a lone tear escaped her Eyes.She was Deep in her Thoughts, when Monica's vexing Voice brought her back from her Thoughts. She forced a Smile and was cursing herself to Open her Eyes and to See the little Strumpet, who is all Decked up in a Bodycon!

Moni- Bhabi!!!!

Sana- Hm?

Moni- Hawww Bhabi Why are you Crying?

Sana- No...Am not...

Moni- toh phir yeh Aansoo kaise? Waise Bhabhi I know Aap kyun Roo rahe hain?

Vik- AUR woh Kyu Meri Pyaari Behena?

Moni- Simple Kyuki Bhabi aapko Miss karengi! Kyu?

Vik- Accha!?

Sana- Mhm! (Nodding)

Soon both of them Left for America. While Sana got ready in a Beautiful  Saree, and left for the Idol workshop, as she and Rayaan planned to Meet up there along with Sidharth Ajay Trisha and Naina. It was Finally the Ganesh Chaturthi, The Environment Was a Very Positive One, The Whole Mumbai was Rejoicing with the Arrival of their Patron Saint. Soon Five of the Friends Bought the Idol Of Ganapati With All Faith and Happiness And welcomed him into Jannat with all Dhol And Tashas and Shehnai just like  Some King arrives for his Kingdom, The whole Mansion was decorated with Flowers and Lights. Though Sana was a Punjabi Girl But Being Born and Bought up in Mumbai She has Always been Fascinated with Ganesh Chaturthi and the Celebration of it. In these Four Days Sana Always Asks all her Employees, to Stay with them and to Have Lunch and Dinner With them even the Servents. Ammi will be arriving The next Day, Sana was feeling so Good Finally the Mansion is filled with the Lost warmth  which it was bereft of. They Kept the Idol on the Decorated Place. Soon it was the Aarti Time When, All the Ladies came down in a Full Maharashtrian Attire. Sidharth and Rayaan breathe Hitched seeing their Girl all decked up in a Nauvari Saree with a Peshwai Nath on their Nose. Ajay who himself was a Marathi Guy he was enchanted with Naina's Look. All the Ladies were looking Like Epitome of Beauty but One Girl Who Stole All the Attention in her Nauvari Saree was Aayat looking super Adorable in Saree and Nath. Whereas Sana  was drooling over Sidharth's Indian Look, The Kurta And his Biceps which were fitted Tightly was teasing Sana to No End.

But The Voice of the Pandit Ji brought them from their La la Land. All the Couples were Standing With Eachother. Sana and Sidharth Went First For the Pooja Thing. They were rotating the Thali Together , A tear Escaped Sana's Eyes, It's all felt like an Dream. She was thanking the Almighty For protecting Her and Her Love from the Evil Eyes, no matter How much She has suffered He never left her Side. She was thanking him for providing him the Strength which she has Now, Now She doesn't Fear anyone When the Almighty is with her.  She now Believes in Karma, under the shadow of his Greatness, The wheel of Time's Chariot goes with a Spark of Revenge. While Sidharth Was thanking the Almighty for bringing back his Long lost Love and he was Blessed to have her Trust, Faith and Love Yet Again. Rayaan too Prayed to God for not snatching his Love this time, and not to let him face the Worst Feeling of Rejection, While Trisha just prayed for Their Togetherness, Years of Love and Healthy Family. Whereas the Small Aayat who was Doing the Aarti with the family She prayed to God For Sana and Sidharth's Togetherness for  Eras and Eras. She just prayed for their Happiness as For her Sidharth's Happiness Matters the most than anything else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OR MY BOOK... HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE , DO COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें