Chapter 45

Finally It was the Day When Sana and Sidharth would Get Married...Sana wore a Beautiful Saree...While Vikram who Got  Ready in Kurta...Sana quickly Called Sidharth from Aayat's Tab And asked him whether He is Ready or not?. Seeing him Ready She quickly asked him to Come to his Mansion...Whereas Trisha and Ammi was not at all Happy, they were just pretending but Trisha couldn't stop Cursing Herself for this Day...She can't See Sana getting Hitched to that Prick...

TRISHA'S POV

Yaa Allah kyu aisa ho raha hain...Hum toh Gadhe the Lekin Sana toh Shatir hain..But kyu aisi Galti kar rahi hain...Nah..nah..Trisha tu Hi is Din ki Wajah hain...Kaash us roz maine inn dono. Ko Alag nahi kiya hota Vikram ke Kehne Pe toh Aaj humein yeh din Nahi Dekhna Padhta...But Rayaan...Rayaan toh Sana ke Sabse Acche Dost aur Bhai hain toh  couldn't he Recognise this Spiv...Oh Lord...Please Save Sana...

POV END

Soon Monica entered in a Slit Gown...Sana was pressing her Laughter Seeing How Desperate Monica Was Looking, Sidharth just rolled his Eyes seeing that Woman who is Behaving like a Classy Lady but was miserably Failing..Monica just came and Hugged Sana and Vikram..and went to Sidharth grabbing his Arm...Sana was clenching her Jaws smiling...Yes, She is A Madly Possessive Lady whenever it comes upon Sidharth...While Seeing Vikram who was wrapping his Arm around Sana's Shoulder, Sidharth was Murdering Him Million times in his Mind...Soon Ajay Said grabbing their Attention...

Ajay- Umm Sana abhi Jab Vikram aur Monica Aa gaye hain toh kyu na Sign Karle?

Sana- Yes! Yes!

Saying that Sana sneakily gestured Rayaan through Her Eyes and Called him Secretly... That's When Rayaan's Phone Rang up and He pretended to Talk Over The Phone and ran to grab his Laptop...While Vikram Smiled Looking At Sana...and Proceeded towards Signing the Marriage Papers...Sana And Sidharth Signed on the Respective Papers, Vikram and Monica was about to Sign that's when The lights of the Whole Area Went off...Vikram quickly Called up his Men And Asked them to check about the Light matter to which they Replied that Nothing can be done as The Lights Of the Total area went off...

Vikram- What!?

On the Other Hand, Rayaan who was Continuously in touch with Ajay through a transmitter...Rayaan seeing the Moment ....

Ray- Ajay! SWAP!!!!

Hearing that Ajay swapped the Papers with Different Papers and That's when Sana Gestured the Priest Said ...

Priest- Bete Muharat Nikal rahi hain...Jaldi Sign Kijiye....

Vikram- Ji pandit ji....Baby Please Tum Torch Pakro...

Sana- As you say Love!

Sana held the Torch just at the Signing box for enabling Vikram to Sign the Papers and same goes with Sidharth...As soon as Vikram and Monica signed the Papers...The Lights went on... Sana Sidharth Vikram and Monica were the Happiest People on the Planet Earth...Vikram and Monica Thought that They Married the Love of their Lives...Little did they know How Sana Played with their Mindsets and Feeling...Soon there were a Small Celebration From Vikram's Side...Vikram was sitting on the Couch Holding Sana's Hand... That's when Aayat came Down and Rushed to Sana and Sidharth...A sudden anger rushed into her Veins Seeing Vikram and Monica...

Mon- Hi Aayu?

Aay- Hi ! Bhaiyu Why is She here?

Mon- Umm Aayu Am Your Monica Bhabhi! I just Got Married to your Bhaiyu

Aay- Ohh toh  Shaadi thi Aapki Aaj?

Mon- Yes!

Aay- Actually Sorry Woh na Meri Di ko dekh ke Samajh aa raha hain ki Unki Shaadi hain but Aapko dekh ke Lag raha hain ki koi Aurat Just abhi Club se Bahar Aayi ho...Aur Aunty Sorry I can't Say Bhabhi to you... Actually We are not that much Bonded..So..Please Mere Samne Bhabhi Mat Boliye...Jab Main comfortable Houngi Tab hi Aapko Main Wo Bulaungi...(forced Smile)

Monica felt Humiliated and Embarrassed...She was Not Getting How could a Small Girl can talk to Her Like that? Wasn't that Fair for Aayat To talk like that? A girl who has Seen His Di's and Sidharth's Miseries Just because of these Two People.. Wasn't That Fair For her to be Ride to those People..While Vikram was Shocked to See Aayat's Reaction..He could sense that Something is Wrong But He is too Adamant to Believe his intuition over his Beloved newly wedded Wife..Whom He loves to the Core... Sidharth was Suppressing his Laughter by seeing his Sister who Casually Insulted His So Wife... Finally It was the Time For Them To Leave...Sana and Vikram Went to Ammi to take Her Blessings...

Zeba- Khuda Aapki Har Khwaish Puri Kare...Aur Aapke Sohar ke bhi...(patted Sana's Head)

Sana- Shukriya Ammi!

Vik- Chale Sweetheart?

Sana- Nahi Mujhe Ek Insaan Ko toh Thanks bolna Chut Hi gaya...

Vik- Kon?

Sana- Trisha...Thankyou So much Tumne Jo bhi Kiya Hain...Kehete hain Na Ki Jo hota hain Acche ke liye Hota hain...Aur meri tension mat Karna Main Theek Rahungi...

Trisha- Sana Aisa Mat Bol Please...

Vik- Abhi Chale Sweetheart?

Sana- Chalo...

Saying that Both the Couples Left the Mansion...Vikram was holding her hand...Sana was Smiling Awkwardly to Him..Soon they Reached Vikram's Mansion...As soon as Vikram took her to his room and seeing the Decoration..Sweat beads started forming on her Forehead.. Still She didn't show it Vikram... She was scared, nervous She was Continuously praying to God for saving her from this Spiv...She was in her Thoughts when Vikram came hugged her from Back nuzzling his Nose in the crook of her Neck...She fisted her Hands and was now feeling disgusted from this Guy's Touch Wasn't the disgust obvious...When in these ten years She never let any man Touch her... Sidharth was the First and last man to touch her... But She cannot do anything which will cost their Plan...A tear Fell from her Eyes on Vikram's hand... Feeling something wet on her Hand Vikram opened his Eyes and noticed that Sana is Crying..

Vik- What happened baby? Why are you crying?

Sana- Nothing Vikram thank you for coming into My life and Fullfil it with Immense Love...Comeon Now Go Get Freshen up...I will be Waiting (huskily)

Hearing that Vikram's Eyes Popped out and He rushed to the Bathroom to get a Bath...As soon as He Went, The Door Was Knocked and There Came a Servent with a Glass Of Milk...She took it and Asked her to Leave...After Closing the Door Sana took out A High Dose Sleeping Pill from Her Suitcase and Mixed 3 pills into the Milk and Started mixing it Into The milk with a Spoon...He was stirring the Milk when Vikram Came and Saw her Stirring....

Vik- Kya huwa darling Kya Mila rahi hain?

Sana- Arrey Vikram Woh Sugar Mila rahi thi... Tum Mitha Zyada Khate ho na...Toh...Lo (forwarding the Glass)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें