Chapter 54

Next Day, It was 12'o clock In the Noon, When Sidharth was pacing here and there As There was no News from Sana since Yesterday when He dropped Them To their House After The Shopping. He was growing more Anxious by each Passing time, Losing her Yet Again Was eating Him Up, All Negative thoughts Were Coming to His Mind. Suddenly A Message Plopped in his Phone, He hurriedly checked it If something is from Sana or Not but He sighed Seejng it was from his Secretary Regarding few Meetings which Are Highly Important. Calming his Nerves, He assured Himself that nothing can Happen to Shehnaz Now Coz She is not now his that Innocent, Naive and Kind Shehnaz. She is A Fiesty Lady now who Can Screw any one up Within a blink of their Eyes. He quickly got Ready and moved out reaching His Office. Soon He Engrossed Himself into the Pending Works.

It was 6'o clock In the Evening When He came inside his Cabin, and Saw a Packet wrapped up But Over that A letter was lying. He was about to read the Paper When His Secretary Came in and Asked Him that Everyone is Leaving as Shehnaz Has Dismissed them for today. Sidharth Hesitantly Nodded and Sighed in Relaxing Knowing that She dismissed that means She is Safe but Where is She!? Sitting on his Boss Chair. He picked up the Latter Which Stated.-

" Hello! There Stupid! As usual you Forgot that Today's Your Birthday! And As usual I remember and I have to Remember being your future Wife. So, C'mon Wear this And Come to Jannat! We are Waiting For You Love!

Yours ,
Moti Baby ( Though Am Patli)*"

Reading the Letter, Sidharth smacked his Head as He Always Forgets his Birthday. And Unlike These 10 years , He is not Alone , His Love is back to Remember His Birthday Forever. He quickly took the Box and Opened to Find a Beautiful Suit and Another Note saying,

" Stop Admiring it Bebu! I know It's Super Awesome Coz I chose it! Hahaahha! C'mon Dont Scrunch up your Nose and Come Soon"

Sidharth chuckled and quickly Got ready into the Armani Suit, and Left for Jannat. Soon he entered the Hallway But it was Cold,Dark and Quiet. He just kept walking and reached in the Middle of the Hall. When Not Finding Anyone, He decided to Call Sana. As soon as He called her, A Video played Infront of Him in a Big Screen. The Video was of their Childhood, All their Pictures. As soon As He saw the Video A lone tear Escaped his Eyes. Soon the Video ended and He could Feel Someone Hugged him from the Back and mumbled, "Happy Birthday Bebu!", As soon as He turned the Lights Goes on, and Everyone Shouted Happy Birthday to him. He was so Happy not because of the Party, but because Sana took so much of Effort Just to make him feel Special,  Sidharth's Eyes widen Seeing his Love in a black Slit gown, Looking Absolutely Classy, Elegant and Gorgeous. His Breathe Stuck seeing the Epitome of Beauty infront of him. Sidharth quickly went and Hugged her tightly and thanked her for making him feel Special.

Soon the Party Started, Aayat called up his Bestfriend Akshay and Few Other Children of Rich Business as Sana invited the Whole Business World.Aayat was playing with Akshay in her Playroom, when A Girl of their Age came and Asked Akshay if she can them. Akshay nodded Happily but Aayat was Being Jealous As Akshay is her Bestfriend Why was he talking to that Girl. Aayat just Dropped her Playset and went Down. Aayat filled her Mouth with air and pouted showing that She Is Angry. Soon Akshay came down, and went to a Sulking aayat. Akshay patted her Shoulder and there came no Response Finally Akshay sat Infront of her and Cupped Her Face.

Aks- Aayu what happened?

Aya- Am Hurt!

Aks- Kyu?

Aya- Tumne Us Ladki ko Kyu Attention diya?

Aks- Arrey She was Asking To Play na?

Aya- No! I hate her! We won't Play with her!

Aks- Okay Meri Maa!

Aya- Good! Chalo Meri Taareef Karo!

Aks- Tu Bohut Sundar Lag rahi hain! Sabse Beautiful. Like Most Beautiful in the World. (Pecking her Cheeks)

Sidharth and Rayaan Gasped seeing Akshay Kissing Aayat's Cheek. A prang of Possessiveness ran through Their Veins. Both of them quickly Dashed there and Sat Between Aayat and Akshay. Both the Kids became Shocked seeing both her Brothers Sitting between them. To Avoid the Awkwardness Both of them Started a Conversation with Akshay. A hour later, Aayat huffed as She understood her Brothers and Left from there.

Aay- Akshu! Am Going!

Aks- Ruk Aayu! Am Coming!

Sid- Nahi Kiddo Tum Baitho Humko Aapse Baat Karni hain

Aks- Bhaiyu Aur Baat Karni hai?

Ray- Haan Beta! Accha Tum Batao School sab Kaisa Chal raha hain!

Aks- Bhaiya Tabse Aap Ek hi Question Kar rahe hain! Aaplog Weird lag rahe ho mujhe!

On the Other Hand, Aayat went to Sana When She Saw Sana, Trisha and Naina were discussing Something. She just went to them and Disclosed everything Sana and Trisha Facepalmed themselves, Naina Sensing the Reason Behind it, laughed her Heart aloud. Both the Ladies went there and Stood Infront them glaring them..

Sid- What!?

Ray- Why are you Glaring Baby?

Sana- Leave that Innocent Kid you Both Maddos!

Ray- What We are just having a Conversation ?

Aks- What No! Tabse Ek hi Question kar rahe ho aap!

Sid- Yeh Akshay ka Baccha! (Murmered)

San- Enough Come ! (Sana dragged Sidharth)

Ray- Haan toh! Beta Aur batao School sab Kaisa Chal raha hain!

Aks- Phirse Bhaiya?

Trisha- Aap Please Chaliye Rayaan Enough ! (Dragging Him)

As Soon as Both the Over- Possessive Brother Left , Akshay Huffed and went to Aayat. While Ajay came and whispered Something into Sana's Ears and She left from there. While On the Other Hand, Trisha Kept Dragging Him, murmering Something She reached their Room and Made him Sit on the Bed. Trisha was shooting Dagger from her Ears. And Started Scolding Him How should He behave with a Kid.

Trish- Kal Ko apne Bacche Honge toh Aise hi Pareshan Karoge Aap? (blabbered)

Ray- Matlab Tujhe Bacche Chahiye? (Teasing her And pulled her on his Lap)

Trisha widen her Eyes, Remembering what she just Blabbered out. She just looked at him and Gulped Down her Own Saliva out Anticipation. She was about to Say something when Rayaan Put his Finger on her lips and placed his lips replacing his Finger. He started Kissing Her Pouring all the Love and Passion. Trisha unable to Control Herself, She clutched his Hairs and reciprocated it with Same Passion and Love.Soon after Few Minutes, Breaking the Lip-lock. They came and down and Again saw the Lights were off and the Spotlight Fell upon a Standing figure of a Girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OR MY BOOK... HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE , DO COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें