Chapter 28

Soon Rayaan noticed that Aayat had Slept Before The Dinner...So He laid her Down in his Room Only and Let Her Sleep till the Dinner Time and Also he resumed his Pending Works... Finally it was dinner Time when He Came with Aayat...Sana was Again Feeding Inaayat..Aayat was Fuming in Anger and grip in Rayaan's hand...Sana and Trisha was Shocked Aayat Holding Raayan's Hand....Sana Asked Rayaan through Eyes about Aayat's Change but Rayaan just blinked his Eyes Assuring her to Tell her Later....Aayat sat on the Chair Glaring Inaayat...Aayat was Opening Each and Every container to See Her Meal...But To Her Badluck... Everything Was of her Dislikes...

Aayat- Maria Didi...Aap nahi Jaanti ki Mujhe Yeh Tinde ki Sabzi Nahi Pasand...(huffed)

Maria- Woh... Inaayat Baby ne...

Aayat- Maria Didi Iss Ghar ki Baby main Hu...Koi aur Nahi...and Agar Mere Liye Khana Banana hi hain Toh...Mere Puch Ke Banana...

Sana:- Maria toh Phirr Aaj Se Uske Liye Alag Khana Banana... Inaayat jo Khayegi Main bhi Wohi Khaungi...(furiously)

Tears welled up in Aayat's Eyes...Seeing How She is Pampering Inaayat , How She is taking Inaayat's Side... More Jealousy was engulfing Her Mind...She was clenching her Jaws and fist her Hand...She was feeling like to Slap that Little Girl for stealing her Attention, Love and Care in the House....She just Stood up with a Jerk...

Aayat- Haan toh That's It...Maria Didi Aaj Se Mere Liye Dusra Khana Banana...okay...Aayat Dave Kisike Pasand Napasand Pe nahi Chalti... Anyways Thank you...Good Night...Am not Feeling like to Eat...( A lone tear Escaped)

Saying this She Left, While Rayaan and Ammi was suppressing her Laughter...As soon as Aayat Left Rayaan and Ammi Broke into Laughter...Sana was Confused Seeing Ammi and Rayaan Laughing like mad People... Inaayat was too Shocked..Trisha was chuckling Coz She could Sense Aayat's Jealousy....Maria and All the Servents were confused Seeing Rayaan and Ammi's Laughter...While Sana Made weird Faces Seeing them...Rayaan finally Stopped his Laughter...

Sana- Ray Bolega Kya huwa ?

Rayaan- Ufff Ufff Mirchiiiii !!!! (Laughed and sang the Song)

Sana- Matlab?

Rayaan- Aage Aage Dekh Hota hain Kya Sanu! (Laughed )

After The Dinner, Sana was thinking About Aayat's Behaviour...When There's a Knock at Sana's Room..... As soon as She opened the Door, She found Inaayat Holding a Comb, Her Pillow and Her Blanket...Sana Chuckled seeing the Cute Girl...Sana bowed down to her Level and asked...

Sana:- Kya huwa Aapko Bacche?

Ina:- Woh na Di...Meko na Papa Roz Choti Bana dete the...Aur Meko na Darkness Se Darr Lagta Hain Toh main Aapke Saath So Jaaun...

Sana- Haan Haan Ofcourse...Aajao Bete... Aur Lao Main Aapke Baal bhi Bana deti hu...(smiled and Picked her Up)

But All these Scene was Seen By one and Only Aayat....Who was going Down to have Water....Seeing That Girl so Close to her Di...She was Fuming in Anger, Jealousy, Hurt.....

AAYAT'S POV

Kitni Bari Chorni Hain Yeh... Chudail Mera Saraa Attention toh chura hi li...Uper se Meri Didi Ko Bhi Chori Karne Aayi hain...Kitni Bari Dramebaaz hain...Huh..." Meko na Papa Roz Choti Bana dete the...Aur Meko na Darkness Se Darr Lagta Hain Toh main Aapke Saath So Jaaun..." (Mimicked her)....Female Monkey Meri Di Ko Di Bula rahi hain...Huh...Nahi Aayat you Have to do something...Warna yeh Attention Chorni...Teri Di ko Bhi Chura Legi...Pehele Di, Phir Bhaijaan, Phir Khala...Nahi nahi Aayu ki Bacchi Kuch Soch....

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें