Chapter 50

Sorry Guys I have Been super late with this book Cause I was Hell busy with my Studies ❤️ Anyways Enjoy the New Update
____________________________________

It was Night when All the Guests Left. The Couples were sitting on the Pool Side, Ajay was Continuously Stealing Glances of Naina where Naina seemed to be lost Somewhere Else. Ajay's heart ached seeing Naina Staring at Rayaan and Trisha. Where's Naina was smiling Sadly looking at him. She was happy seeing Rayaan and Trisha Together, But Was she Genuinely Happy ? Well, She was Happy for Raayan but Her heart was breaking into Zillion pieces when She saw Trisha Wrapped his Hands Around her Biceps subconsciously and Rayaan glancing  upon her and smiled . Naina was heartbroken. There's so much Of Pain inside her, that she was feeling like to Cry her heart aloud. She Loved Rayaan truely, Selfless and More than the Father of Universe. Still she couldn't have him. She couldn't be his Heartbeat though He claimed Her that she will always stay Within A Corner of Heart but She wanted to be his Heartbeat which Is Trisha. She was So broken that she wanted to run and Cry her Heart Aloud. Still she was accepting things thinking it as her Ill- Fate. She was Controlling her Sobs seeing Trisha and Raayan this Close. But all these things were noticed by Ajay. The Last String of Trisha's Patience broke when She saw Rayaan Wrapping his Arm Around Trisha who was dozing off. Naina just stood up Fisted her Hand and Ran away. Everyone was Shocked seeing her except Ajay. Ajay ran behind Her to find her Sobbing Holding her Face on a bench. He came and sat on the Bench , Patting her Shoulder when She quickly Rubbed her Face and Smiled at him.

Ajay- Hi...Umm..How are u ?!

Naina- Am...Am Fine Ajay!

Ajay- What happened ? Why are you Crying?

Naina- Nothing (controlling her Sobbs)

Ajay- you Know! Meri Auntyma Means Shehnaz's Mother used to say, me ki Rone se and Dukh Baantne se Dil Halka hota hain... you will Feel Better ! I can understand your feelings... Feel free to cry..None Gonna Judge you Sweety. (Resting his hand on her)

Unable to Holding his Warning Words. Naina broke down hugging Ajay. Ajay was caressing her Hairs and was consoling her. All this Scene was seen by both of the Couple. Sana, Rayaan, Sidharth and Trisha was smiling at them fondly. Soon they left them for some Privacy. Sana was about to enter Aayat's Room when Someone pulled her by her Waist she was about to Shout when The Person closed her Mouth. Seeing the Person Sana sighs and smiled. While Sidharth Removed his Hand and Sana hugged him Tightly. Sidharth chuckled seeing his Childish yet Stern Girlfriend.

Sid- Naaz! Humein Kab Inn Logon se Chutkara milega?

Naaz- Jald hi mIlega Naaz ki Jaan.

Sid- Sacch?

Naaz- Mucch! (Pecking on His lips)

Sana was about to Part when Sidharth yank her to himself and Captured her Lips into a Snearing Kiss. While on the Other Hand, after Crying for Almost 15 minutes Naina stopped crying and looked at Ajay. Ajay hesitantly Passed his Handkerchief and Asked her to Wipe her Tears. From that Day Ajay and Naina Used to talk More Oftenly Cause Ajay had Come to know alot About Naina. Ajay always had a Liking for Naina Since their College Days. But Naina never took him as a Partner, She Always thought him to be a Very Good Friend of her. But that day for the First Time, Naina felt that eternal Solace in Ajay's Arms, Hearing Ajay's Heartbeat. Once, Both of them were Sitting on the terrace of Jannat After the Evening Aarti.

Naina- Ajay!?

Ajay- Hmm?

Naina- Tumhari Koi Gf ?

Ajay- Nahi hain!

Naina- Kyu?

Ajay- Insaan Zindagi Mein Wo Haseen khata Ek baar hi Karta hain. Maine bhi ek baar kiya hain.

Naina- Kon?

Ajay- Tum! (Lowered his gaze)

Naina- Itne Pyaar Karte ho ki 10 saal Akele Bita diye? Ajay Pyaar kyu itna Important hain? Pyaar mein Sirf Dard hota hain. (Kept her head on his Biceps)

Ajay- LOVE is not a Pain Naina. Yes, the Pain Comes with Love. The More you love the more and the tough Pain will be there. But You know All this Pain , suffering are nothing but a test of Pure your Love. Jaise Sana and Sidharth Dono Ka Rishta, Pyaar Pure tha. They Both Love Each other Madly but the Pain They Got Was Unbearable. They were Separated for a decade. Still Their Love Won. You know Love and pain Is similar Like Flame and Gold. The more you will Suffer or You will Be burnt with Pain The more Your Love will Shine, You will know How Pure and selfless Love can be. No one can spend his or her whole life in solitary or Unchaperoned , everyone needs a Partner or A Companion to live happily in their life, Heart is happy when it adores someone, even if the Person is fake or may be not still theart tends to believe that it’s real. You know, The heart needs a person for whom it can decorate so many colourful Fantasies within . Heart needs a person for whom it can dream about and leave all its fear behind to walk on the path of love. Its a beautiful Sin. You know Love is not only about Helping or Making Love. It's about Supporting your partner Emotionally, Not leaving Their Side in a hurdle. It's About Sacrifice. The way u sacrificed your feeling. The Way Rayaan sacrificed his Own Me time to Keep Trisha Happy. The way Sana sacrificed Aayat's Love for Sidharth. The way Sidharth sacrificed himself for Aayat's Happiness . That's Called Love. The Sin which Sidharth and Shehnaz Made was so Ecstatic and Beautiful that their Love Bloomed for the Second Time, When Everyone Gave up their hope on them Being Together. Can you Vision How Beautiful the Feeling is. Otherwise How come both can love Eachother So Madly and limitlessly. (Cupping Her face)

Naina- Thankyou Ajay for make me Understand What Love is. Now I can understand that Why I feel so Much of Peace with You and not With Rayaan. I Love you Ajay. Will you Forgive me for ignoring your Love And Accept me ?

Ajay smiled and Nodded when Naina Sealed their Lips into a Slow yet Passionate Kiss. Showering all the Love and faith upon Eachother. That's When Both the Couples Entered the Terrace Finding them. Rayaan and Sidharth's Eyes were widen Seeing Ajay Kissing Someone this intensely When They Had seen Ajay always used to Run away from Girls. Sana and Trisha were blushing like. They were kissing passionately when Sidharth and Rayaan shouted breaking their Romantic Moment.

Sid- kutte Chorr Ab Mar Jayegi Naina (laughing)

Ray- Rukhja Baby Saans toh lele. (laughing)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OR MY BOOK... HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE , DO COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें