Epilogue

3 Years Later,

Time Just Flewing away, Aayat graduated from her Collage with Some brilliant Rankings making Sidharth and Shehnaz proud like anything. Today was Aayat's Wedding Day. The Whole Jannat was decorated with Flowers and Lights. Sidharth , Rayaan And Ajay was Looking after Every Arrangements. While Shehnaz, Naina and Trisha were doing all The Ritual for Aayat. Finally It was Evening, Shehnaz was Getting Ready when She Saw Sidharth who was Sitting on the Bed looking at His Mobile. She went Behind her and Saw Him Gazing at a Picture of baby Aayat Giggling and He was holding her from Back. He was sliding the Pictures with a Sad Smile, Sana could totally understand Him, She kept her Hand on his Shoulder. Sidharth wiped his Moist Eyes. He was still Gazing At a Picture where Aayat was taking Her Baby Steps holding Sidharth's Hand. Sana just sat beside him and wrapped her hands around his Biceps and put her Head on her Shoulder. Feeling her Touch, Sidharth came out of his Trance and Hold her Hand.

Sid- Yaar Bacche Kitne Jaldi Bare ho jate hain na?

Sana- Hmm!

Sid- Still I can't Believe that Aayat is getting Married jo Larki Ghar Sir pe utha Leti thi Not Finding me! I swear Agar Uss Akshay ne kabhi Bhi meri Princess ko Hurt kiya na! I will Sue Him!

Sana- Chill Sidharth! Already Tumne Aur Raayan ne Bichare ko Bohut Dara diya hain!

Sid- Huh Kab?

Sana- Don't Tell Me ki Tum Woh Din Bhul gaye When Akshay Came for the First Time in our Mansion As Aayat's Boyfriend!

Flashback

Everyone was sitting in the Hall after their Breakfast when Sidharth Looked upon His Watch and Narrowed his Eyes to Aayat showing his Watch!

Ray- He is So Late!

Sid- Agar Aisa Late Huwa toh Tumhara Khyaal Kaise Rakhega Aayat?

Sana- Sidharth Late aur Khyaal Rakhne ka Kya connection?

Ray- Nahi..He is Right Sanu!

Aayat was about to say Something when Aayat entered the Hall of the Mansion. He Shook his Hands with Sidharth, Rayaan and Ajay and Did Few Formalities with Sana and Trisha, Naina. Soon The Refreshments were Served. After the Formalities, Sidharth Cleared his Throat Gaining the Attention.

Sid- Toh ! Akshay Kya Future Plans hain Tumhare?

Aks- Bhaiya I am Handling Dad's Business and By God Grace I have Expanded his Empire.

Ray- So! Do You Love Our Sister?

Aks- Yes Bhaijaan..I love her More than My Life.

Sid- hmm..What About your Family? Will They Agree?

Aks- Bhaiya, My Mom and Dad Knew about Aayat Since the Moment We have Started Dating Eachother even yesterday When I said my decision of Marrying Aayat. They Didn't Questioned me As They Know you and Di and So, They have Faith Upon My Choice.

Sid- Hmm! (Hearing this Sidharth was in deep thoughts)

Aks- Bhaiya Please Don't Worry I know How much You Care for Aayat and I know How much Possessive You are. So, Bhai I am Promising you, I won't ever Hurt Her. I will Love her more than Myself. I will Keep her As My Queen, Trust me Bhaiya and Bhaijaan.

Ray- Alright! Then Humein Rishta Manzoor hain! Bass Aayat chahti thi Ki Shaadi Teen Saal Baad ho as She is Now in her Training So!

Sid- Haan Aur Listen If u Ever Hurt my Sister then Be Ready to take my Wrath. (Threatened)

Aks- Don't Worry Bhaiya! Main Isko Rani Ki tarah Sir pe Rakhunga Taaj Banake! I really Love Her!

Sid- Haan woh toh Mujhe Usdin hi Pata chal gaya tha Jisdin Sana ne Mujhe Propose kiya tha (laughing)

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें